Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

I Need To Open Paypal Account - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need To Open Paypal Account (581 Views)

How Can I Open Paypal Account That Can Receive Payment In Nigeria / I Can Help You Get A Virtual Usd Debit Card, Open Paypal To Recieve Funds / How To Open Paypal Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Open Paypal Account by blazer234: 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
Abeg ladies and gentlemen, I need help o!

I need to open PayPal account. I need to receive fund via PayPal. Please, who can help me out?

Let me state ahead that I Dont have Payoneer card. I hope there are other ways of opening it without Payoneer card? Your help will be highly appreciated
Re: I Need To Open Paypal Account by aikfrank(m): 2:26am On Oct 07, 2016
blazer234:
Abeg ladies and gentlemen, I need help o!

I need to open PayPal account. I need to receive fund via PayPal. Please, who can help me out?

Let me state ahead that I Dont have Payoneer card. I hope there are other ways of opening it without Payoneer card? Your help will be highly appreciated

Contact me let's get started immediately, I sell Virtual Visa Cards which can be used to confirm your PP account instantly.

If you also want to create the PP account too, I will guide you step by step and how to maintain one.

The Virtual card I will offer you is reloadable, it means you can fund it true me each time you want to pay with your card

And also, the most interesting story is that, you can withdraw from Paypal to this card.

Check this link for more info and success stories of people already using this card

www.nairaland.com/3383087/usd-visa-virtual-card-fund
Re: I Need To Open Paypal Account by ebeco2009: 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
contact me i can help you open uae paypal account and how to withdraw your fund to your bank account or exchange your paypal fund to bitcoin or pm instant.include vpn u will be using. call 08170650961.
Re: I Need To Open Paypal Account by nagod5(m): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
reach me on olaiyashola@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Help A Sister Please / Who Knows About This App "WORLDREMIT"? / Invest In 24karat GOLD Opportunity In This Recession.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.