Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Parents Rush To Pick Students As Gunmen Kidnap Vice Principal, 4 Students - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Parents Rush To Pick Students As Gunmen Kidnap Vice Principal, 4 Students (44718 Views)

JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna / LASU Vice Chancellor Receives Riot From Students As Birthday Gift (photos/video) / Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Rush To Pick Students As Gunmen Kidnap Vice Principal, 4 Students by lobiologs(m): 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
My old second school? shocked cry using a speed boat to kidnap a vice principal? How much would his family be able to come up with for that kinda elaborate kidnapping... so sad seeing this schools name after so many years and it comes with bad news...

2 Likes

Re: Parents Rush To Pick Students As Gunmen Kidnap Vice Principal, 4 Students by autonomous22: 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
ambode shud give d boys amnesty..... Datz wat is on board now
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Students As Gunmen Kidnap Vice Principal, 4 Students by Ibukun003(m): 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
Seeing that building made me to remember my six years in Lagos State Model College Meiran.

May God deliver them quickly...
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Students As Gunmen Kidnap Vice Principal, 4 Students by unintaruptes: 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
Buhari govt is the best in security and safety of persons
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Students As Gunmen Kidnap Vice Principal, 4 Students by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
4nobody4every1:
angry angry angry angry angry
Wow! my ban has been lifted
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Students As Gunmen Kidnap Vice Principal, 4 Students by goldman777: 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
Olukat:
Afonjas come and defend Lagos security structure o
If it were to be Rivers state hmmm
Nigeria needed to be restructured like 58 yrs ago shocked shocked

Afonja history is in kwara state history illiterate go school u no gree go u prefer to hawk gala after primary 5 and type nonsense on nairaland cheesy

1 Like

Re: Parents Rush To Pick Students As Gunmen Kidnap Vice Principal, 4 Students by yedidiah(m): 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
This single incidence, is certainly going to "spoil market" for this school sha. Pray those still with the kidnappers are rescued and sound as well.
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Students As Gunmen Kidnap Vice Principal, 4 Students by millhouse: 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hunger in d land
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Students As Gunmen Kidnap Vice Principal, 4 Students by buchilino(m): 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
ojmaroni247:
Lagos is gradually turning to a terrorist state.

YEP VERY TRUE N DIS IS JUST D BEGINNING. WEN PPLE R HUNGRY THEY CAN DO CRAZE THINGS.
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Students As Gunmen Kidnap Vice Principal, 4 Students by IYANGBALI: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
Boys is not smiling o
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Students As Gunmen Kidnap Vice Principal, 4 Students by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
gloriousangel7:
seriously lagos state needs more securities.
each time am in this country am always feel insecure than God for my P.

i move from country to country and only God made it possible.
insecure than God? What actually do ya mean?
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Students As Gunmen Kidnap Vice Principal, 4 Students by CioAngels(f): 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
May the principal and the chidren be rescued in good health. Our stealling Politicians/Leaders are the cause of the Kidnapping as a result of their flaunting of Our Common wealth which they have Stolen and calling the ordinary Nigerians fools. The painful aspect of these kidnappers is that, they are Very, Very Lazy becos they know the Custodians of our CommonWealth. They should stop harassing Ordinary Nigerians becos they don't have money. They should face the Senators, Governors, Ministers, Speakers, Honorables and others.
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Students As Gunmen Kidnap Vice Principal, 4 Students by onome710(m): 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Students As Gunmen Kidnap Vice Principal, 4 Students by fakati(m): 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
I pray God for their safe return
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Students As Gunmen Kidnap Vice Principal, 4 Students by ProRector(m): 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lord Jesus. I pray that anywhere these people might be caged by their kidnappers, let the angels from above locate and bring them back home safe IJN.
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Students As Gunmen Kidnap Vice Principal, 4 Students by AyLuxury(m): 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
lobiologs:
My old second school? shocked cry using a speed boat to kidnap a vice principal? How much would his family be able to come up with for that kinda elaborate kidnapping... so sad seeing this schools name after so many years and it comes with bad news...

Wow. What year did you graduate. I. left in 2006.
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Students As Gunmen Kidnap Vice Principal, 4 Students by lobiologs(m): 11:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
AyLuxury:

Wow. What year did you graduate. I. left in 2006.

I spent 2years there, but if I remember correctly, as at when you were in jss1, balo would have been the senior prefect, I was in jss 2... I can't remember most o o things about the school but I still remember it's anthem "model college igbonla he ha"
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Students As Gunmen Kidnap Vice Principal, 4 Students by Aysticksodetola(m): 11:40pm On Oct 06, 2016
[color=#770077][/color] undecidedMake God help us for this country oo crime don full everywhere[b]Make God help us for this country oo crime don full everywhere[/b]Make God help us for this country oo crime don full everywhere
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Students As Gunmen Kidnap Vice Principal, 4 Students by otokx(m): 5:13am On Oct 07, 2016
Poor kidnapping the Poor - how sad?
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Students As Gunmen Kidnap Vice Principal, 4 Students by mikolo80: 2:13am On Oct 08, 2016
Finally
The poor are eating the rich

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Anoints Premises Of Dominion University Ibadan / Covenant University Increases School Fees For International Students / 24-Year-Old Damilola Arowolaju Bags PhD In Law In USA University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.