Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Help!!! I Need Herbal/native Cure For Pile/hemorrhoid. The Pain Is Killing Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!! I Need Herbal/native Cure For Pile/hemorrhoid. The Pain Is Killing Me (1357 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Need Herbal/native Cure For Pile/hemorrhoid. The Pain Is Killing Me by BlueRoy: 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
Fellow Nairalanaders

I need your help with a herbal/native cure for pile/hemorrhoid. Western medicine recommends surgery and i am scared of that. It use to be easy for me to manage before But of late i have been having severe pains in my anus that i cant even walk and so i have to lie down. It is affecting my whole life as i cant work. Even when i lie down the pain is extreme and i cant think straight. When i stand up the force of gravity seems to pull the pile out. PLEASE help me
Re: Help!!! I Need Herbal/native Cure For Pile/hemorrhoid. The Pain Is Killing Me by Elkay3: 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lemme ask someone, I shall get back to you as soon as I get the answers. Be strong.
Re: Help!!! I Need Herbal/native Cure For Pile/hemorrhoid. The Pain Is Killing Me by sammysunny88: 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
BlueRoy:
Fellow Nairalanaders

I need your help with a herbal/native cure for pile/hemorrhoid. Western medicine recommends surgery and i am scared of that. It use to be easy for me to manage before But of late i have been having severe pains in my anus that i cant even walk and so i have to lie down. It is affecting my whole life as i cant work. Even when i lie down the pain is extreme and i cant think straight. When i stand up the force of gravity seems to pull the pile out. PLEASE help me
There is natural pure herbal product from china called Traditional Chinese Medicine that is very effective in curing pile without any side effect. This are pure herbs and the efficacy is highly guaranteed because I have personally used to cure four people of pile. Quote me and drop your whatsapp contact for easy communication and I will get back to you with details of this herbal.
Re: Help!!! I Need Herbal/native Cure For Pile/hemorrhoid. The Pain Is Killing Me by malakus(m): 11:31am On Nov 06, 2016
BlueRoy:
Fellow Nairalanaders

Go here
https://www.nairaland.com/3439882/looking-drugs-cure-jedi-jedi
Re: Help!!! I Need Herbal/native Cure For Pile/hemorrhoid. The Pain Is Killing Me by Bridget0808(f): 11:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
For your pile. Contact me on 08023432141 or whatsapp
Re: Help!!! I Need Herbal/native Cure For Pile/hemorrhoid. The Pain Is Killing Me by babyt66: 3:33am On Nov 08, 2016
Watsapp me on 08032493281 for remedy
Re: Help!!! I Need Herbal/native Cure For Pile/hemorrhoid. The Pain Is Killing Me by victorik: 1:01am On Sep 07, 2017
No BS best working solution for HEMORRHOID/PILE is a Chinese ointment called Mayinglong Musk Hemorrhoids Ointment Cream. It is sold in the U.S very cheap ($12.5). You can order it from amazon.com through mallforafrica.com. It worked for me and you will thank God and me over again. Product link is https://www.amazon.com/Mayinglong-Musk-Hemorrhoids-Ointment-Cream/dp/B0721KR7Y7/ref=sr_1_5_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1504741293&sr=1-5&keywords=Mayinglong%2BMusk%2BHemorrhoids%2BOintment&th=1

It takes 1 month to arrive Naija if you order using mallforafrica.com
Re: Help!!! I Need Herbal/native Cure For Pile/hemorrhoid. The Pain Is Killing Me by babyt66: 9:25am On Sep 09, 2017
Wstsapp me on 08032493281 for remedy

(1) (Reply)

Studying Pharmacy Vs Nursing Which Pays More / How Do I Deal With This Chest Keloid? / How To Deal With Drug Test? Lets Talk And Give Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.