Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Eating Habit - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eating Habit (606 Views)

Is Excessive Drinking Habit A Cause For Being Pot Bellied? / 8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist / Meet Cigarette Smoking Toddler Who Gave Up His 40 Sticks-a-day Habit For Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eating Habit by lannre(m): 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2009
Please I need a professional advise on my eating habit, I just observe this about two weeks ago. I will be feling hungry but cant eat well, this is how it is maybe I can explain better after eating little I wont have the appetite to eat again. But will still be feeling hungry. After an hour or two I can still eat more but with same feeling.
Re: Eating Habit by ugo2u(m): 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2009
unfortunately no product can save u from eating habits, no matter how it works and how good it may sound, the truth is that you have programmed your body to eat like that over a very long period of time and it is going to take reverse programming (conditioning your body only to eat when hungry and to only eat healthy food and not to mention give up mr bigs and drinking artificial juice and softdrinks plus alchohol)

am on a journey of losing weight my self although it is slow and steady am happy that i am improving my lifestyle and that am making a good habit. so if you want to join me let me know (by joining I mean sharing ideas and progress together)

(1) (Reply)

Red Spot In The Mouth / Is This Normal - Respiratory System? / The Best Doctor In The House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.