Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Protest In The Ministry Of Power Works And Housing Headquarters Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In The Ministry Of Power Works And Housing Headquarters Abuja (1340 Views)

Statement By The Honourable Minister Of Power, Works And Housing, Raji Fashola / Serious Protest In Fed Min Of Power Works And Housing Headquarters Abuja / Protest In Federal Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest In The Ministry Of Power Works And Housing Headquarters Abuja by Truman155(m): 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
members of staffs of the federal ministry of power works and housing mabuchi Abuja took there protest which started on a low key on the 5th of October 2016 to another level by blocking the entrance to the ministry.
the protesters demanded the resignation of the honorable minister of power works and housing. Babatunde Raji Fashola and the permanent secretary due to poor welfare of staffs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In The Ministry Of Power Works And Housing Headquarters Abuja by Truman155(m): 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
Re: Protest In The Ministry Of Power Works And Housing Headquarters Abuja by Truman155(m): 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
picture more coming
Re: Protest In The Ministry Of Power Works And Housing Headquarters Abuja by Chigold101(m): 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
I dont believe you unless you show me pishu.

Fashola is a good man and I dont think he will careless about his workers welfer.

I remember how he too good care of Lagos State workers.

I think someone is trying to frame him up here and i know who the person is.

The person is GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN. He has paid them to protest again Saint Fashola...

gringringringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In The Ministry Of Power Works And Housing Headquarters Abuja by CoolFreeday(m): 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
which poor welfare, which work are they doing? let them go and sit down or leave the work if they are no longer interested, for our more vibrant unemployed youths.
Re: Protest In The Ministry Of Power Works And Housing Headquarters Abuja by Truman155(m): 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
picture

Re: Protest In The Ministry Of Power Works And Housing Headquarters Abuja by Truman155(m): 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
Chigold101:
I dont believe you unless you show me pishu.

Fashola is a good man and I dont think he will careless about his workers welfer.

I remember how he too good care of Lagos State workers.

I think someone is trying to frame him up here and i know who the person is.

The person is GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN. He has paid them to protest again Saint Fashola...

gringringringringrin
I honestly think that fashola is a good man too but good men don't always make great leaders remember Gej? that was a good man
I honestly think three ministries I mean three vibrant ministries are too much for one man to handle
Re: Protest In The Ministry Of Power Works And Housing Headquarters Abuja by NextGovernor(m): 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ministry workers are one of those workers who dress to work in the morning, make noise, argue politics and others stuffs. By 4pm (sometime not even up to 4) they carry there bag and go home. Some don't even go to work regularly. I have many friends working with ministries.. They actually don't do much.

So I think they shouldn't be complaining.
Re: Protest In The Ministry Of Power Works And Housing Headquarters Abuja by Truman155(m): 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
CoolFreeday:
which poor welfare, which work are they doing? let them go and sit down or leave the work if they are no longer interested, for our more vibrant unemployed youths.
please I beg u don't tallk like this. imagine paying a graduate with a family 40000 naira and expect them to survive without being corrupt.
Newly employed staffs have not received any salary for the past two years imagine!!!

2 Likes

Re: Protest In The Ministry Of Power Works And Housing Headquarters Abuja by ebujany(m): 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
Fayose abi fashola should resign.
Re: Protest In The Ministry Of Power Works And Housing Headquarters Abuja by menix(m): 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
See this mumu people ooo..
Talking about welfare when we dont see light..
Abeg wat is the essence of having workers wen ur customers services self(we generate our own electricity nd build our houses ourselves)
Re: Protest In The Ministry Of Power Works And Housing Headquarters Abuja by Franchise21(m): 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
shocked
Re: Protest In The Ministry Of Power Works And Housing Headquarters Abuja by Chigold101(m): 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
Truman155:
I honestly think that fashola is a good man too but good men don't always make great leaders remember Gej? that was a good man
I honestly think three ministries I mean three vibrant ministries are too much for one man to handle
Buhari is paying him and Amaechi for their financial contribution during his campaign in 2015.

He should enjoy sha... Make him carry his load biko

2 Likes

Re: Protest In The Ministry Of Power Works And Housing Headquarters Abuja by Truman155(m): 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
this issue that affect the livelihood of over 500 Nigerians will not make front page now except there is lalasticlala snake babymama and unclad picture smh
Re: Protest In The Ministry Of Power Works And Housing Headquarters Abuja by Abeymills(m): 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
Zombies just open thier stupid mouth n say nonsence must u comment?if zombies don't have better tins 2say why not shut up
Re: Protest In The Ministry Of Power Works And Housing Headquarters Abuja by TheEastActivist: 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
Wow!!! Afonjas revolting against their second jabagan.

This movie will be interesting...
But wetyn concern me

2 Likes

Re: Protest In The Ministry Of Power Works And Housing Headquarters Abuja by Abeymills(m): 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nig workers are suffering minimum wage 18k high cost of living high inflation yet no training cost no gud welfare must we come n suffer they pay taxes work thier ass out yet some mumu say they should live thier work because of nig youth who has failed 2 not 2 b fooled by dis old crooks politicians

1 Like

Re: Protest In The Ministry Of Power Works And Housing Headquarters Abuja by slimfit1(m): 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
If these people are working we wouldn't nt have power problem at all.
Re: Protest In The Ministry Of Power Works And Housing Headquarters Abuja by CoolFreeday(m): 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
Truman155:
please I beg u don't tallk like this. imagine paying a graduate with a family 40000 naira and expect them to survive without being corrupt.
Newly employed staffs have not received any salary for the past two years imagine!!!

bros, which ministry the pay graduate 40k? Aside their monthly, what about their allowances, I guess they won't tel u about that.
meanwhile, they are not complaining about their pay, but welfare.

Truth is most of them are used to corrupt free money and now that its no longing like before everybody is complaining.

#Note that FG is not owing any worker.

(1) (Reply)

abomination: oba of Lagos / Groups Behind Buhari's Death Rumor Revealed / BREAKING NEWS: Obasanjo Shocks Nigeria With The Hidden Truth About Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.