Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

I was offered N20million to donate my Fluid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I was offered N20million to donate my Fluid (1126 Views)

Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' / Dbanj Gifts Swankyjerry A N20million Watch (photos) / IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I was offered N20million to donate my Fluid by Gistpeeps: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nollywood model & actor, Ikechukwu Mitchel Ogbonna (a.k.a IK Ogbonna) has finally revealed his highest temptation since coming into prominence. Speaking in an exclusive interview with LIB today, the dandy looking actor who narrated how he strived so hard to the top, said.

‘There are times when I was broke to zero Naira, I’d leave my friend’s place to visit my sister at the bridge clinic to ask for as little as N2000 (Two Thousand Naira).

On that faithful day while sitting waiting for my sister, a woman met me with her husband and offered me N20m to donate my sperm, who probably was impotent.’
The ‘Stolen Live’ actor also stated that after several thoughts; he couldn’t withstand gifting his own offspring.

‘After thinking about the offer, I told myself that I would be a very great man someday, and my kids will live out of sight because that is the highest temptation; I have ever experienced in all my life.’

http://gistpeeps..com.ng

Re: I was offered N20million to donate my Fluid by funnynation(m): 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
Abeg make una help me find out if the man still need the sperm, Ik Ogbonna you collect the man number? Some guys dey throw their own for leather..

Nairaland official comedian

2 Likes

Re: I was offered N20million to donate my Fluid by jacksonPolloc(m): 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
I'll do same
Re: I was offered N20million to donate my Fluid by Cutehector(m): 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lol you will be shocked at the amount of ladies that troop into fertility clinics to "sell" their eggs.

1 Like

Re: I was offered N20million to donate my Fluid by ClassCaptain(m): 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
20 million.... And u refused...

The one u don dey pour put for condom since nko

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I was offered N20million to donate my Fluid by iduzebaba(m): 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lols.. the guilt of walking down the street 20 years from now and wondering if the young man who just walked past you is ur son or not isn't worth any price.
Re: I was offered N20million to donate my Fluid by englishmart(m): 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
iduzebaba:
Lols.. the guilt of walking down the street 20 years from now and wondering if the young man who just walked past you is ur son or not isn't worth any price.
guy, go siddon for gutter. Person wey you no know no go know you

5 Likes

Re: I was offered N20million to donate my Fluid by ardeypearlz(f): 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
funnynation:
Abeg make una help me find out if the man still need the sperm, Ik Ogbonna you collect the man number? Some guys dey throw their own for leather..

Nairaland official comedian
Sharp guy! grin
Re: I was offered N20million to donate my Fluid by dayleke: 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
How many of those seeds have been wasted?
Re: I was offered N20million to donate my Fluid by dacovajnr: 11:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
Bro!! Come Where I Fit Find the Man...I won't mind if he want am every 9months...Haba! And I been dey throway 20milla worth of rubber filled fluid inside Soakaway all these while.Maka Why cry cry
Re: I was offered N20million to donate my Fluid by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2016
ds guy too dey lie jor
Re: I was offered N20million to donate my Fluid by Airforce1(m): 8:19am On Oct 07, 2016
Thats a whole lotsa money.

Guys of today go collect the money sharp sharp and do the needful.

Range Rover Sport next
Re: I was offered N20million to donate my Fluid by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 07, 2016
He did the right thing.. fück niggas of these days won't even think twice about it.. it's off to the bathroom straight to self-service off" grin

That's my opinion..Nobody should quote me angry

(1) (Reply)

Money Can't Buy Life - Wizkid Says / I Don't Even Get A Text Back From Any Man - Toke Makinwa Laments / WOW!!!! See Photo Of Paul Pogba Nigerian Born Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.