Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,781 members, 7,851,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

Flight Been Cancelled Or Delayed You Could Be Entitled To Up To N300,000 For.... - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Flight Been Cancelled Or Delayed You Could Be Entitled To Up To N300,000 For.... (496 Views)

PROMO Sale Of Boerboel Puppies N40,000 for the first two buyers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flight Been Cancelled Or Delayed You Could Be Entitled To Up To N300,000 For.... by deborahtokunbo: 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
FLIGHT BEEN CANCELLED OR DELAYED YOU COULD BE ENTITLED TO UP TO N300,000 for the inconvenience

CLAIM NOW FOR FREE TODAY BY MESSAGING ME

Hello there, have you had your Flight Cancelled? Delayed? Missed Connection? Denied Boarding?
In the last 6 years?

If you have been affected by a cancelled flight you may be entitled to claim for your inconvenience.

Claim today FOR FREE! And let me know now so we can get started with the process.

please email me on Deborah.Toks@gmail.com and add me on bbm 566CE1BE. If you want my phone number, FaceTime and Skype please message me and I'm happy to give you my details.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Male Pure Breed Bull Mastiff(puppy)@affordable Price. Location Benin City / Female Samoyed Needed / I Need A Good Male Rutt Stud In Lagos Island.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.