Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Online Operations Manager needed for Africa's First Health Social Forum - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Online Operations Manager needed for Africa's First Health Social Forum (652 Views)

Look At What World Health Organization (WHO) Projects For Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Operations Manager needed for Africa's First Health Social Forum by dvd(f): 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hello Friends, Join us at our First Online Event to officially Launch our Health Platform, 360 Health International.

360 Health International Presents - Live Forum Chat with Mark Stevens (Wednesday, November 23rd, 5pm GMT)

Venue: http://forum.360healthintl.org

BIOGRAPHY

Mark is well-known as a successful business owner, entrepreneur, leader, motivational speaker, best-selling author and humanitarian. The journey toward the creation of Trévo actually began years ago when Mark was a young man of just 16. While still in high school Mark discovered his entrepreneurial spirit and passion for excellence as he became the owner of a soon-to-be nationally recognized music company. From the very beginning of his journey toward legendary business success, Mark challenged the “status quo” of corporate leadership as he divided his time between studies and running a successful business. Drawing upon his ever-expanding business expertise, Mark went on to build several successful corporations. He has successfully built multi-million dollar companies as well as successful network marketing organizations of tens of thousands.

Mark is listed in Who’s Who in Corporate America and has served on the national industry Board of Directors for CBA as well as Chairman of the Board for ECA. Currently, he is serving on a major ministry board and a charity board. Mark is author of Natural Secrets Drug Companies Don’t Want You To Know About, in which he shares the secrets of achieving good health naturally. This fascinating read details how nature’s bounty of nutrients can keep us healthy without harmful chemicals. His profound knowledge and insight into the world of network marketing led to his selection as a contributing author in the best-selling Ultimate Guide To Network Marketing, a book combining the wisdom of 37 of the top network marketers in the world as they each share their most preciously guarded secrets to building extreme wealth.

Mark’s speaking engagements as a motivational speaker and success coach have allowed him to travel the world sharing his passion for teaching others how to enjoy a life of freedom and prosperity. As the driving force of Trévo, Mark’s visionary leadership has not only created spectacular six-figure incomes for untold thousands of people worldwide, but has also touched the hearts and minds of many more with his message of hope, freedom and a life without limits.

Mark Stevens will be sharing and answering questions on Nutrition & Health. Do you have questions you would like answered by Mark? You can send in your questions via the comment box. Kindly share.

See you there!

God bless.
Re: Online Operations Manager needed for Africa's First Health Social Forum by dvd(f): 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
It's time to combat!!!
Re: Online Operations Manager needed for Africa's First Health Social Forum by dvd(f): 3:53am On Nov 15, 2016
Unveiling our Partners soon

Watch this space.
Re: Online Operations Manager needed for Africa's First Health Social Forum by dvd(f): 7:55am On Nov 22, 2016
We are set!!

http://forum.360healthintl.org
Re: Online Operations Manager needed for Africa's First Health Social Forum by dvd(f): 9:38am On Nov 22, 2016
Chat Live with Trevo CEO/President tomorrow.

Send your questions ahead to +233262555852 (WhatsApp)
Re: Online Operations Manager needed for Africa's First Health Social Forum by dvd(f): 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
We have received the following questions for Trevo CEO to treat tomorrow..

Do you have any question for the phenomenal CEO? Let's have it..
1.Can I get a clarification on these two preservatives in Trevo from the prescription pad.One is clearly stated natural and tbr other other isnt.

Potassium Benzoate (Preservative)
Nissin (Natural Preservative)

2. I just started taking Trevo for a week plus now and I had high expectations, I am currently taking anti malaria drugs for malaria and I feel even weaker after taking the product, I was expecting to feel better. P.S - I am also pregnant.

3. Is there a prescribed dozage for people who have some form of ailment or everyone should stick to taking 2 ounces a day?

4. I don't really feel any difference when taking the product , am I supposed to observe any significant change in my health?

5. I started giving my children who had catarrh but they didn't get better but I was Informed recenfly, I wasn't giving them the right dozage, could that be a reason why there was no improvement?

6. Are there any side effects of this product? Like over dozage etc?

7. While doing a research on Trevo, I saw a statement made by the CEO "we want people to be able to live a healthy life irrespective of diets"
Does this imply that you can take anything but once you are on Trevo, all will be well and not be affected by bad diets?

8...Is there any antidote for over dosage?

9. Can Trévo be cloned?

10. Should one continue taking high blood pressure tablets or any other chronic medication with Trevo?

11.What will you do when Trévo gets sued,Let me explain,When distributors say Trévo cures and someone sues the company for that
What will be done?

12.How does Trevo control weight? Does it suppress appetite or stimulate metabolism?

13. Are there any contraindications to taking Trevo?

14. What happens when you experience a sudden spike in blood sugar after taking Trévo

15. Should I drink Trevo for life or I drink once and am fine?

16. How about side effects since they say too much of everything is bad

17. What differentiates Trévo from other Nutraceuticals out there

18. Is one ounce of Trevo daily enough for those who want to use one bottle monthly?

19. Can Trevo reverse a diabetic, cancer condition?

20. Why are some countries on the registration list not with an office? can Trevo be sold in such countries legally?
Re: Online Operations Manager needed for Africa's First Health Social Forum by dvd(f): 4:16am On Nov 23, 2016
Its here! Join us today

http://forum.360healthintl.org
Re: Online Operations Manager needed for Africa's First Health Social Forum by dvd(f): 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
An Online Operations Manager needed to run Africa's First Complete Health Social Site (360 Health International)
Located @ http://forum.360healthintl.org

Requirements:
Good Social Network Skills
Ability to grow the forum and link up health professionals & Africans
Innovative
Strong Entrepreneurial Spirit
Ready & Willing to grow with our organization

Inquiries: Call/SMS/WhatsApp Divine - +233262555852.
Re: Online Operations Manager needed for Africa's First Health Social Forum by dvd(f): 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
Still open...

(1) (Reply)

UK Hospital Sacks African Nurse Who Offers To Pray With Her Patients Before Oper / Skin Problem / 5 Tips For Your Sleeping Habits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.