Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos) (32504 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Watching Nigeria Vs Morocco Match (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar Works Out At The Gym (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos) by Jessidaisy4(f): 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
mrhansome12:
Na GEJ and Buhari I de see beside Atiku so ?
Thought I was the only one that saw it grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos) by badassProdigy(m): 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
lol
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos) by surgebitcoin(m): 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
thats not Gej.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos) by whizcartel(m): 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
is it me, or does that guy in the first picture on the right hand side look like GEJ?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
Dis is a very strong msg, for dose who are wise enough will understand dis, atiku is preparing for 2019, dats d simple interpretation
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos) by kennyjam: 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
One of the bastards that caused Ghana to export fuel to to Nigeria is busy Gyming

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos) by onadana: 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
Who works out without sweat?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos) by UltimatedeBest(m): 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nice pair of sneakers
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
Na him wife aunty titi I pity
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos) by Donchill19(m): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
Warm up Arsene Wenger need old men like you in Arsenal to replace Giroud
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin thats my nigga grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....e be like say he don get one youngin karashika wey he dey track.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
Good one there...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos) by ChukwuIbrahim: 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
bluaero:
2019 loading...
Another thief getting prepared for his own share of the loot grin

Re: Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos) by Tkayhandsome(m): 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
Atiku visits the toilet... Mumu people
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos) by Greatpooss(m): 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
With his big belly filled with looted funds, I think he's doing this to keep himself fit for 2019 election so that he won't be falling when campaigning.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos) by dumie(f): 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
As long as he doesn't seek for any elective office again, he's welcome to kontinue hitting that gym .. We are tired of the same old people recycling themselves in government.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos) by krissconnect(m): 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
Is that not oga jona behind? shocked

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos) by avalontony(m): 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
Very soon Buhari go gym the hit grin grin grin grin

Old men way no gree retire cheesy
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos) by uhbiodun(m): 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ajpharm:
GEJ, I sight you ooo
the guy is a replica of Gej

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos) by ceeethru(m): 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
Your excellency you have run a race, it's time now to pass leadership baton to the younger generation and retire for good. If you look at the bible, I think Moses did this fairly well with Joshua. But if you read the story of Joshua, I think you will see that one of his failings was his inability to pass the baton to the next generation of leadership among the Israelites. We must be intentional in transferring leadership. Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos) by Hardeysolution(m): 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
Someone is enjoying "you " and instead of lashing out at him, you are putting it as fp.. ..come on Laugh small

Can't laugh alone (I saw my neighbour fighting
his friend) But Some people can be very
annoying sha..
How will you borrow somebody's cloth and then
slim fit it?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos) by mengho(m): 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
luk at those brand new sneakers, obviously the dude does not work out often....by the way that guy resembles president Jonathan small small, but it might just be my eyes since is so bright over here with all the gunshots
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos) by somkenny(m): 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
Keeping fit for 2019 ....lol...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos) by afanide: 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
Cool......
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos) by Nnamdikalu: 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ajpharm:
GEJ, I sight you ooo
Chai u just stole the words right outta ma mouth,the man resemble Gej no be smallwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos) by holyfather(m): 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
Sijo01:

Mi too I sight am o. expecially for the 2nd pix.
Is that really him?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos) by Btruth: 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
Joker!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
TO ALL POLITICAL ANIMALS (including you and me) AND THE DESPERATE POLITICIANS!

BALEWA never struggled to be Prime Minister.
AHMADU BELLO was qualified but gave it to BALEWA.....

SHAGARI never wanted to be President(preparing for senate)......but he ruled!

ABIOLA wanted it since 1983......he never got there even in 1993....We loved him but he did not get it.....

OBJ never lobbied for or desperate to be President in 1978 and 1999(took over from Muritala in 1978 and taken from Abacha's prison in 1999).
Falae wanted to since 1992 but he never got it.....OBJ did!

BUT When Obj wanted it again in 2007, he did everything to get the Constitution amended to enable him get it, but guess what? He never got it with all his powers.

ODILI struggled and spent billions to get it....he never got it.....Yar'adua was not even physically strong enough yet he got it without spending his personal cash. ODILI got nothing!

JONATHAN has neither the cash nor the charisma to be President but he got it. He defeated desperate IBB and ATIKU in the primaries and BUHARI in the general!

BUHARI resigned to fate. He declared that he will not contest again. That is when GOD handpicked him and made him the President after HE had earlier watched him exhausting his personal energy and killing his desperation!
The time when JONATHAN had no strength, he defeated mighty BUHARI....But when he had all the strength and money...he lost to a BUHARI who had given up!

Allah says in the Qura'n 3:26
'Say (O Muhammad) "O Allah! Possessor of the kingdom, You give the kingdom to whom You will and You take the kingdom from whom You will and You honour whom You will and You humiliate whom You will. In Your Hand is the good. Verily, You are Able to do all things."

THAT is what the treacherous, desperate politician fail to know.

That, it is The Almighty God that gives power.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
holyfather:

Is that really him?

No na. it's just a resemblance...... .. by the way, GEJ looks physically strong and healthier than this one.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos) by sleeknick: 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
Warming up to contest presidency.... Rogues!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos) by Aroh48(m): 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
Obj real crippled dis man.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
dumie:
As long as he doesn't seek for any elective office again, he's welcome to kontinue hitting that gym .. We are tired of the same old people recycling themselves in government.
grin he is tryin to raise six parks for u ladies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#LagosAPCPrimary: Ambode Gets 4 Votes, Sanwo-Olu 960 At Tinubu's Ward / President Buhari Commissions The Ziks Mausoleum In Onitsha- Pictures / Oyo Gov Election result collation(Live update from inec office AGodi Via B.C.O.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.