Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,490 members, 7,861,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

'dating Is Silly' - Britney Spears - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'dating Is Silly' - Britney Spears (346 Views)

Speaking In Tongues Is ‘silly And Senseless’ – Ghanaian Artist, Mzbel / Britney Spears Rocks The Most Micro-mini Dress We've Ever Seen To The GLAAD Awar / Britney Spears Wardrobe Malfunction: Bares Boob During Concert +18 (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'dating Is Silly' - Britney Spears by 9aiboard: 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
During an appearance on The Jonathan Ross Show this week, the iconic singer did not hesitate to tell us exactly how she feels about dating.

“A lot of men are about games,” Spears shared. “It’s just the mind game with guys, the calling back and texting, it’s too much, it’s silly. Actually, I’m not looking for men right now, I’m really happy with myself. I’m not looking for anything, I’m fine with the way I am.”

The singer is very straightforward when it comes to her dating needs, but we aren’t surprised by that all. Spears likes “someone that’s just nice overall”, but she feels that “a really nice guy is groundbreaking in this world.”

Trust us, we know how you feel girl and we respect your honesty.

In 2015, Spears dated TV producer Charlie Ebersol, but ended things after eight months. Before that, she was linked to David Lucado for a year, paparazzo Adnan Ghalib in 2008, and she most notably dated (and was engaged to) Jason Trawick for four years.

http://www..com/2016/10/dating-is-silly-britney-spears.html

(1) (Reply)

I’m Still Recovering From Separation From Toke Makinwa, Says Estranged Husband / Do You Have Financial Freedom? / Don't Bring Stolen Money As Offering Into My Church - Popular Abuja Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.