Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Southeastsummit 2016: Why Do The Israels Refer To The Igbo As Jews - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeastsummit 2016: Why Do The Israels Refer To The Igbo As Jews (5112 Views)

Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews / Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals / Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southeastsummit 2016: Why Do The Israels Refer To The Igbo As Jews by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
I was at the South East Economic Summit 2016 Today ..that took place at Enugu, @ De Dome Hotel New Heaven.

Titled "ISRAEL AND THE KEYS TO ECONOMIC SUCCESS"
So the Israeli Entourage that were invited for the summit, one of 'em which was Dr David Day was speaking on how Israel went from a small deserted land to become one of the best Agricultural exporters and Economic Giant in the world and so on. .
But as he was speaking English he was also speaking Igbo and also refereing to the Igbos as Jews ..and igbos also refer to themselfs as Israelites ...even when Chinedo Nebo was also speaking at the event he was also refering to igbos as Jews ...

So please why do the Igbos referred to themselves as Jews and The Jews reffer themselves as Igbo..

5 Likes

Re: Southeastsummit 2016: Why Do The Israels Refer To The Igbo As Jews by Zikavirus(m): 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ask dis guy www.google.com

1 Like

Re: Southeastsummit 2016: Why Do The Israels Refer To The Igbo As Jews by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
I missed the event please will it continue tomorrow?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeastsummit 2016: Why Do The Israels Refer To The Igbo As Jews by azerbaijanbase: 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
following

1 Like

Re: Southeastsummit 2016: Why Do The Israels Refer To The Igbo As Jews by coolzeal(m): 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
I wish I was present to participate in this great event.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeastsummit 2016: Why Do The Israels Refer To The Igbo As Jews by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
Igbos are Jews, they came from the lineage of Gad - One of the sons of Jacob.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southeastsummit 2016: Why Do The Israels Refer To The Igbo As Jews by chiamaka21(f): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
Rjasan:
Igbos are Jews, they came from the lineage of Gad - One of the son of Jacob.
yes.

we are the lost tribe of isreal and egypt

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeastsummit 2016: Why Do The Israels Refer To The Igbo As Jews by FKO81(m): 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
chiamaka21:
yes.
Ewu Osun you don run come this side

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeastsummit 2016: Why Do The Israels Refer To The Igbo As Jews by ak47mann(m): 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
Igbos can turn nothing into something which has been known by any group link to Israelite cool

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southeastsummit 2016: Why Do The Israels Refer To The Igbo As Jews by Pilate2016(m): 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2016
ak47mann:
Igbos can turn nothing into something which has been known by any group link to Israelite cool
Bro you need Buhari in your life.

1 Like

Re: Southeastsummit 2016: Why Do The Israels Refer To The Igbo As Jews by chiamaka21(f): 10:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
FKO81:

Ewu Osun you don run come this side
wht are u saying. the OP ask a question and I answer him

pls we all igbos.

1 Like

Re: Southeastsummit 2016: Why Do The Israels Refer To The Igbo As Jews by FKO81(m): 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
chiamaka21:
[s]wht are u saying. the OP ask a question and I answer him

pls we all igbos.[/s]
Go and explore how Sudan migrated to present day Ijebu

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeastsummit 2016: Why Do The Israels Refer To The Igbo As Jews by Chiefobdk1: 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
chiamaka21:

pls we all igbos.

you re from the sawt waste sufferiscated cone headed brown roof Republic ritual and crime zone

in otherwords you are afonja..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeastsummit 2016: Why Do The Israels Refer To The Igbo As Jews by TheEastActivist: 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
Make them invest.... Shikina

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeastsummit 2016: Why Do The Israels Refer To The Igbo As Jews by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
chiamaka21:

pls we all igbos.

Wats wrong with u southwasters on igbo topics undecided dont u get tired.. u are really disgracing urselves.. Hm! Nawao i dnt just get it!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeastsummit 2016: Why Do The Israels Refer To The Igbo As Jews by DozieInc(m): 1:18am On Oct 07, 2016
Re: Southeastsummit 2016: Why Do The Israels Refer To The Igbo As Jews by Develpeast: 1:18am On Oct 07, 2016
no 5, 10, 15 or 20years plan?
I asked someone here to give me info about this event but no one did.
Re: Southeastsummit 2016: Why Do The Israels Refer To The Igbo As Jews by Nobody: 2:43am On Oct 07, 2016
You don't need any one to tell you that Igbos are the true Hebrew in the bible. The bible was the last seal to my believe of this...go to the bible and lookup the names of the children of Gad, the progenitor of Igbos and son of Jacob. His sons are...Eri, Areli, Arodi, Haggi and Ezebon. Does these names look or sound yoruba or Hausa to you? Did you see names like Adeniyi, Olufemi or Abubakar in the bible? Arodi, Eri, Areli, Haggi and Ezebon are authentic, verifiable Igbo names. As I write now there is evidence of Gad presence in Igboland...archeological evidence in AgulEri. Even the name AgulEri, the last three letters come from Eri also in the bible....my people, all these Igbo names are in the bible that we read everyday.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southeastsummit 2016: Why Do The Israels Refer To The Igbo As Jews by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 07, 2016
iamodenigbo1:
I missed the event please will it continue tomorrow?
No bro it was a two day event and it ended Yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Southeastsummit 2016: Why Do The Israels Refer To The Igbo As Jews by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 07, 2016
Develpeast:
no 5, 10, 15 or 20years plan?

I asked someone here to give me info about this event but no one did.
am not understanding brah

1 Like

Re: Southeastsummit 2016: Why Do The Israels Refer To The Igbo As Jews by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 07, 2016
All jews can legitimately return to Israel to live, ibos are not given such a privilege. That should tell you something.

3 Likes

Re: Southeastsummit 2016: Why Do The Israels Refer To The Igbo As Jews by legendarystar: 6:11am On Oct 07, 2016
a man without identity is like a sheep without a owner, are u Igbo or Jews you can't be two things at once except off cause you are a chameleon..... your ancestors were really confused set of fellows, you were used during the slave trade like every other African, if you think you are Jewish pack ur selves to Israel let's see how that work...
indeed some set of Igbos have proven to be brain dead like APC.

7 Likes

Re: Southeastsummit 2016: Why Do The Israels Refer To The Igbo As Jews by ak47mann(m): 7:47am On Oct 07, 2016
legendarystar:
a man without identity is like a sheep without a owner, are u Igbo or Jews you can't be two things at once except off cause you are a chameleon..... your ancestors were really confused set of fellows, you were used during the slave trade like every other African, if you think you are Jewish pack ur selves to Israel let's see how that work...
indeed some set of Igbos have proven to be brain dead like APC.
u sound stupid cool

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeastsummit 2016: Why Do The Israels Refer To The Igbo As Jews by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2016
Clinton9000:
You don't need any one to tell you that Igbos are the true Hebrew in the bible. The bible was the last seal to my believe of this...go to the bible and lookup the names of the children of Gad, the progenitor of Igbos and son of Jacob. His sons are...Eri, Areli, Arodi, Haggi and Ezebon. Does these names look or sound yoruba or Hausa to you? Did you see names like Adeniyi, Olufemi or Abubakar in the bible? Arodi, Eri, Areli, Haggi and Ezebon are authentic, verifiable Igbo names. As I write now there is evidence of Gad presence in Igboland...archeological evidence in AgulEri. Even the name AgulEri, the last three letters come from Eri also in the bible....my people, all these Igbo names are in the bible that we read everyday.

Thanks for this bro ...proudly Igbo(Hebrew) cool
Clinton9000:

Thanks for this bro ...proudly Igbo(Hebrew)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeastsummit 2016: Why Do The Israels Refer To The Igbo As Jews by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 07, 2016
cool
Clinton9000:

Yeah the sons of Jacob.. cool
Clinton9000:

1 Like

Re: Southeastsummit 2016: Why Do The Israels Refer To The Igbo As Jews by drnoel: 8:18am On Oct 07, 2016
chiamaka21:
yes.

we are the lost tribe of isreal and egypt

Really so how come genetic findings revealed that igbos have no similar codes with the isreali jews?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeastsummit 2016: Why Do The Israels Refer To The Igbo As Jews by Develpeast: 8:19am On Oct 07, 2016
Averted:
am not understanding brah

what was the seyes programme about. no highlight, what was the topic of discuss.

Did the Igbo youth have an economic plan for the next coming years?
Re: Southeastsummit 2016: Why Do The Israels Refer To The Igbo As Jews by bennyann: 8:35am On Oct 07, 2016
I heard their forefathers are from Isreal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeastsummit 2016: Why Do The Israels Refer To The Igbo As Jews by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 07, 2016
Develpeast:

what was the seyes programme about. no highlight, what was the topic of discuss.

Did the Igbo youth have an economic plan for the next coming years?
It was an interactive program between the youths and both the Israelis and other dignitaries .
It was Empowerment program where Experts from different fields speaks and inculcates skills and success tips followed by question and answers.

Yeah we had an economic plan geared toward making southeast the Japan of Africa ..and the Israelis we soon come with their equipments and Israel community to the southeast . the economic plan was mainly based on Agriculture and green house farming so by next few years the South East will be exporting some Agricultural produce..

And Architect Emeka Okoye illustrated and setup a cooperate organization there that will become Millionaires in Five years with real estate business
and if it flops they should hold him accountable.

And many were said and discussed that I won't say here because of people from the other side.

There is an Israeli Training coming in the south east ..to gear up the talents of the igbos to the world.
Shalom.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeastsummit 2016: Why Do The Israels Refer To The Igbo As Jews by ak47mann(m): 9:08am On Oct 07, 2016
Averted:
It was an interactive program between the youths and both the Israelis and other dignitaries .
It was Empowerment program where Experts from different fields speaks and inculcates skills and success tips followed by question and answers.

Yeah we had an economic plan geared toward making southeast the Japan of Africa ..and the Israelis we soon come with their equipments and Israel community to the southeast . the economic plan was mainly based on Agriculture and green house farming so by next few years the South East will be exporting some Agricultural produce..

And Architect Emeka Okoye illustrated and setup a cooperate organization there that will become Millionaires in Five years with real estate business
and if it flops they should hold him accountable.

And many were said and discussed that I won't say here because of people from the other side.

There is an Israeli Training coming in the south east ..to gear up the talents of the igbos to the world.
Shalom.
I keep warning those that want to rewrite our history are the real enemy of igbos they don't want us to join our own people and progress just like them cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeastsummit 2016: Why Do The Israels Refer To The Igbo As Jews by legendarystar: 9:09am On Oct 07, 2016
ak47mann:
u sound stupid cool

u sound pained, well its owk to feel that way, just get some sense and stop calling ur self a Jewish u black skinned confused thing.

1 Like

Re: Southeastsummit 2016: Why Do The Israels Refer To The Igbo As Jews by ak47mann(m): 9:14am On Oct 07, 2016
legendarystar:

u sound pained, well its owk to feel that way, just get some sense and stop calling ur self a Jewish u black skinned confused thing.
u sound stupid I said you don't know our history and u are not Igbo so why are you acting like a baboon u are cool

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Atiku Secures Over 1.2 Million Votes In Rivers State / Lagos Rolls Out New BRT Buses / IPOB Security Network Shooting Their Missiles VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.