Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,918 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

URGENT!!! A Nairalander Needs Your Votes... - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / URGENT!!! A Nairalander Needs Your Votes... (420 Views)

Help! A Nairalander Needs Your Votes!!! / Please Help My Girlfriend Win MISS LIBERIA With Your Votes!! (PIC) / Nairalander Needs Your Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

URGENT!!! A Nairalander Needs Your Votes... by ohlynxx93(m): 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
A dance video competition is currently ongoing on Heritage Bank Community page on facebook to celebrate the #CustomerServiceWeek 2016. My candidate is a member of the Heritage Bank HR's dance team and I need Awesome Nairalanders to please click on the link https://www.facebook.com/HeritageBankNG/posts/658238567674235 and like the video to #VoteTeamB.

Guys, honestly the video is dope and the mix was done by my friend using a #SamsungGalaxyS6 smart phone. You will enjoy it (No be food sha o) grin grin grin

Abeg my fellow nairalanders, biko please 'Like' the video to vote make we raise their likes to reach 6000 likes. Thanks!!!

Mods, please help push to the Front page.

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year 2017 / Happy Rose Day 2017 HD Images, Wallpaper / Exclusive: CDQ Set To Tour Major Cities In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.