Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

What's The Smartest Thing A Professor Has Ever Done? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Smartest Thing A Professor Has Ever Done? (453 Views)

Meet 29-year-old Nigerian Man Who Is A Professor(pics) / How Did Osinbajo Become A Professor Within 10years in the Academia? / Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Smartest Thing A Professor Has Ever Done? by ItuExchange(m): 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
Last year, we were having a session at the University “Study skill’s module” ,when the professor gave us a sheet and asked us to read it carefully before we start filling it in. And added that the one who finishes first is the winner, so everybody was trying to be the winner. Although he insisted on reading the sheet accurately no body paid attention. After a while, someone said loudly "Yes, i have". And i was like no way how did he reach the 14th number,i don't wanna lose .. I was only in the number 11. Then another classmate said, hey wait it's a trap! everybody was asking how is that? .. the student asked us to go and read number 22. Oh gosh! we are all losers ..

The professor started laughing and said, you know what your problem is .. is that you don't listen! He justified that he played the game just to show us how it's important to focus on what is being said. And always remember to read the questions before you start answering them.

To be honest, it was the smartest thing ever!

Source: https://www.quora.com/Whats-the-smartest-thing-a-professor-has-ever-done

Neteller here: www..com.ng
Re: What's The Smartest Thing A Professor Has Ever Done? by afanide: 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
am yet to see any.....
Not too late though
Re: What's The Smartest Thing A Professor Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
Then your professor or a professor cant be my errand boy. I asked one of my friends who happens to be an engineer to tell me one thing that is very special about some of the profs that thought him in university but all he said was nonsense, what profs. do and say is not anyway better or special than what common people in the street can say. EDUCATION\CERTIFICATES ARE SCARM maybe i dont know their values because i dont go to sch. P.hd is equavant to diploma desktop publishing
Re: What's The Smartest Thing A Professor Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
A professor indeed.

(1) (Reply)

Second Choice Aspirant Panics Over Getting Admitted Or Not!!! / Please Who Has Any Idea About Studying Medicine In Ukraine / Nigeria Youths-: One Of The World's Worst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.