Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Tobi Medal Claims Innocent - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tobi Medal Claims Innocent (528 Views)

Police Shoot Two Innocent Victims In Delta In Case Of Mistaken Identity (Graphic / Innocent Youths Spent 5 Years In Prison For False Murder Accusation By SARS (Vid / "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tobi Medal Claims Innocent by nathanII: 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
The trending news about a guy called Tobi Medal who was alleged for making a post on a Group on facebook about 'How to rape a girl' seems to be a fallacy. This were the words he said "I was just in school today going on with my normal life, I was at the school hostel (Akindeko) to charge my phone and take my drugs (the once I was given earlier at the health centre after going to complain about my medical condition) until i got a call from my sister via mom's phone. First she asked me what's wrong with me, I didn't understand, again she asked why would I deliberately get myself in trouble by writing rubbish on facebook, I still didn't understand, then she said I should check my facebook account.
I immediately rushed to my phone and logged in via free facebook for airtel, and I saw all the whole trending news about a post made with my facebook on a closed group about "rape". I'm urging everyone to debunk such news as I never made such, my account was hacked into. The last time I logged in was yesterday evening after running out of data. The perpetrators even chat with some of my friends.
I'm a totally gentle and God fearing young man, I'm 20 and i can tell the whole world I've never been involved in any sexual assault with any lady, even in school no girl have ever even come into my room since 100level and with full confidence I'll say any lady in this world and beyond should come out and tell everyone with evidence. I've taken proper steps by reporting immediately to the student affairs and I've been told to bring a letter of complaints tomorrow. So i urge all my friends and family to relax, it's all under control. Please no one should call me to ask anything. This is the whole story."
Re: Tobi Medal Claims Innocent by afanide: 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
ok...

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shares Her Ordeal In The Hands Of A Broad Daylight Armed Robber In Lagos / Father Sentenced To 1,503 Years In Prison For Raping Teenage Daughter / Customs Seize Fuel Tankers Fully Loaded With Smuggled Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.