Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Special investment Forecast - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Special investment Forecast (731 Views)

Nigeria's Inflation Rate Rises Less Than Forecast / World Bank Raises 2016 Oil Price Forecast To $41 Per Barrel / IMF Cuts Nigeria Growth Forecast Yet Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special investment Forecast by missbae(f): 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
before you read further I would like u to read this piece with the mindset of someone that has tried and is on the brink of giving up.

I would like to write on behalf of myself and a few people like @cinderelly..@others who need someone to invest in us n our business n help us with a little financial push of below 200k.

To all those who have but r too scared that we will become delinquent if given this little loans...UR FEAR IS KILLING OUR BUSINESSES.

And to those who keep asking for business ideas to invest in with millions while overlooking us every time we reply on their threads asking to be in invested in with way below millions..YOUR OVERSIGHT IS MAKING US FEEL IRRELEVANT.

To those who read our sos threads n could help but still do nothing to help us..I WISH YOU LOOKED BEYOND US AND SAW A GENERATION.

I guess I am getting too emotional about our struggle for an opportunity to stay afloat when we r been drowned in the shadow of other people's scams.

I have a restaurant whish rent is counting n d only thing stopping me is foodstuff n an industrial burner.

I guess I made my point.
Re: Special investment Forecast by xross(m): 8:54am On Oct 25, 2016
missbae:
before you read further I would like u to read this piece with the mindset of someone that has tried and is on the brink of giving up.

I would like to write on behalf of myself and a few people like @cinderelly..@others who need someone to invest in us n our business n help us with a little financial push of below 200k.

To all those who have but r too scared that we will become delinquent if given this little loans...UR FEAR IS KILLING OUR BUSINESSES.

And to those who keep asking for business ideas to invest in with millions while overlooking us every time we reply on their threads asking to be in invested in with way below millions..YOUR OVERSIGHT IS MAKING US FEEL IRRELEVANT.

To those who read our sos threads n could help but still do nothing to help us..I WISH YOU LOOKED BEYOND US AND SAW A GENERATION.

I guess I am getting too emotional about our struggle for an opportunity to stay afloat when we r been drowned in the shadow of other people's scams.

I have a restaurant whish rent is counting n d only thing stopping me is foodstuff n an industrial burner.

I guess I made my point.

use the open channels
Re: Special investment Forecast by WebclickNG: 8:57am On Oct 25, 2016
Download The FREE Report: Recession Marketing - Getting Your Business Through Nigeria Recession By Joining The Facebook Nigeria Recession Survival Group at https://www./NigeriaRecessionSurvival/
Re: Special investment Forecast by Cinderelly(f): 8:36am On Oct 26, 2016
xross:

use the open channels
what do you mean by 'open channels' please?
Re: Special investment Forecast by xross(m): 8:41am On Oct 26, 2016
Cinderelly:

what do you mean by 'open channels' please?

if you have a viable biz idea that needs funding.
approach the right bodies. take a loan and pay the interest. thats a way to prove you are good to go. grants and other sources would only come when youve set out.
Re: Special investment Forecast by missbae(f): 10:57am On Oct 26, 2016
xross:

use the open channels
special thanks....ur post made me see what I have been overlooking...but pls do help others by clearly stating steps they can take and places that offer help..
Re: Special investment Forecast by xross(m): 11:32am On Oct 26, 2016
missbae:

special thanks....ur post made me see what I have been overlooking...but pls do help others by clearly stating steps they can take and places that offer help..

you are welcome.

anyone who needs info can state their issues and we trash it out here.
Re: Special investment Forecast by Cinderelly(f): 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
xross:

if you have a viable biz idea that needs funding.
approach the right bodies. take a loan and pay the interest. thats a way to prove you are good to go. grants and other sources would only come when youve set out.
By 'right bodies', you mean the Bank,.....? any other options
Re: Special investment Forecast by xross(m): 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
Cinderelly:

By 'right bodies', you mean the Bank,.....? any other options

boi
international bodies that give grants
Re: Special investment Forecast by Cinderelly(f): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2016
Lol
'What, which' are the International bodies that gives and has given young and promising entrepreneurs like us, even banks will ask for collaterals.
I stand to be corrected though... this is Nigeria where the youths are neglected and even if we try to find minds on our own, no means!!

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin For Sale At Affordable Price / Countdown To Re-opening Of MMM Nigeria / Improve The Reach Of Your Busiess By Developing A Professional Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.