Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter (38113 Views)

"Buhari Can Be Silly Defeated In 2019" - Sowore, Sahara Reporter Owner / Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo / Udom Emmanuel Paid The Highest Bribes To Supreme Court Justices: Sahara Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter by Koddedtinz: 8:32am On Oct 07, 2016
Fake senator.

I just don't understand what he will gain from showing off like this? Such a vain man, he even put up pictures of himself in his garage, his vanity has no bounds.

See as hr has disgraced himself. Old papa youngie.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter by PaulIdu: 8:35am On Oct 07, 2016
When saw the pic of the car yesterday all that came to my mind was that it didn't look liked a well preserved and restored vintage car . I am sure bloggers assigned the 400 USD to the car
Re: Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 07, 2016
PADDY ODENSY..............Courtesy KSA
Re: Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 07, 2016
This Yahoo Boy Senator! SMH...
Re: Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter by Rainmaker69(m): 8:40am On Oct 07, 2016
SR gat no chill at all. Busting of the highest level.
Re: Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter by Lifestone(m): 8:43am On Oct 07, 2016
Whether fake or real, that should be Dino's problems and not that of the roforofo called SR.
I can't remember Dino bragging about this junk that do not require Internet search to know it's fake. My take here is that SR would have screamed murder if that car is real.
At leat Dino sent SR on a goose chase, good for them
Re: Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter by cmecproblem(m): 8:47am On Oct 07, 2016
I choose to believe our able senator - Melaye was DUPED grin
Re: Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter by Cmiller(m): 8:47am On Oct 07, 2016
This administration is full of LAI

Dino Melaiye
Re: Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter by ArabMopol(m): 8:48am On Oct 07, 2016
Oluremi Tinubu will lambaste Dino hahahahahahaha
Re: Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter by ChessEnthusiast: 8:51am On Oct 07, 2016
The same people calling for the sack of Kemi. mtcheew.. what a failed country
Re: Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:52am On Oct 07, 2016
You came here yesterday to tell us one thing and u are today to tell us another thing.... it was black yesterday and it is white 2day...oga
Re: Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 07, 2016
EazyMoh:
It's not even a good replica! At least it's very easy to tell.
I remember when my kid bro bought a replica of used Macbook Air for 50grand, shit was hilarious because he was arguing with me when I tried to tell him.
Anyway either Dino was ripped off or he was trying to rip us off albeit psychologically.
Who cares? Some Nigerians lie a lot about how much they spent on something. That is their character and it is their blood.
Re: Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter by houstonia(m): 8:55am On Oct 07, 2016
generaliy07:
I wonder who he's trying to impress, someone who should at most head a motorcycle association tarmac somewhere, collecting "ticket money", now making laws for you and I, for professors and corporate executives, Nigeria is not serious about developing yet!

Swear to god
Re: Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter by houstonia(m): 8:56am On Oct 07, 2016
mormonslayer:
Seriously do you see how some Nigerians reason, Who gives a f@#k if the car is real or a replica. They outcry should be the guy is stealing the country dry not that the car is real or fake.

You know?
Re: Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter by tonio2wo: 8:57am On Oct 07, 2016
Chai! Ndiocha don scam dino! grin
Re: Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter by adeoba2008(m): 9:01am On Oct 07, 2016
Sahara should get a life abeg....
Re: Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter by Otunba10(m): 9:05am On Oct 07, 2016
Couldn't care less
Re: Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter by koladebrainiac(m): 9:06am On Oct 07, 2016
Truth buster

Sahara be busting Dino melaye luke Busta ryhmes.

This guys once snapped fake picture in UN building claiming shit
Re: Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter by jonced(m): 9:09am On Oct 07, 2016
People r just looking for any reason to vilify this man. They say he bought a cheap car...why r people complaining? They should praise him for not being extravagant . Did he ever claim that the car was N180 million? Does it mean he must not be proud of his new acquisition and display it cos its cheap? We as a people really need to change our mindset. We encourage politicians to steal and then turnaround and accuse them. Sahara reporters should focus on being professional and expose real clogs to the country's progress. They should stop being personal and petty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter by 1x2x3: 9:19am On Oct 07, 2016
The seller might have fooled him as well. I don't expect Dino to be able to differentiate the real from fake at the time of purchase + embezzled funds.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:20am On Oct 07, 2016
EazyMoh:
It's not even a good replica! At least it's very easy to tell.
I remember when my kid bro bought a replica of used Macbook Air for 50grand, shit was hilarious because he was arguing with me when I tried to tell him.
Anyway either Dino was ripped off or he was trying to rip us off albeit psychologically.
Dino was clearly ripped off! Lol the culprit had a swell time feasting on the loot.
Re: Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter by LastProphet: 9:26am On Oct 07, 2016
salabscholar01:
These guys are just trading with the resources that would have sustained our future... Yet these same guys and the role models of some of our youth today...the youths who dream to be the leaders of tomorrow...you may continue to fight over them and crack your nerves, defend them and go hungry forever, while their children enjoy your wealth, your efforts, and will surface to share flyers to come and lead you when their fathers retire.

Dino is not a role model to any youth in kogi except his relatives maybe, kogi does not support thieves or defend them even when they are witch hunted , jide omokore is a thief from kogi and has been arrested severaly since last year, did u hear any protests? only SE and SS region support thieves, there is no other part of Nigeria that does that. if u arrest OBJ today no yoruba will shout witch hunt until the details are out, if u arrest danjuma goje nothing will happen, his people will watch as he faces his crimes, but try that on any Ugandan jew even those, am sure u can answer that

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter by mudolak(m): 9:26am On Oct 07, 2016
Dino is jst a sane man
Re: Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter by salabscholar01(m): 9:34am On Oct 07, 2016
LastProphet:

Dino is not a role model to any youth in kogi except his relatives maybe, kogi does not support thieves or defend them even when they are witch hunted , jide omokore is a thief from kogi and has been arrested severaly since last year, did u hear any protests? only SE and SS region support thieves, there is no other part of Nigeria that does that. if u arrest OBJ today no yoruba will shout witch hunt until the details are out, if u arrest danjuma goje nothing will happen, his people will watch as he faces his crimes, but try that on any Ugandan jew even those, am sure u can answer that
you're right! I wrote that specifically because of them.. Thank you for being able to decipher the real direction of my point
Re: Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter by PierreDeFermat(m): 9:37am On Oct 07, 2016
Dino is a childish dindinrin. Just like a kid. But that still doesn't stop the fact that he has Wraith,Ghost,etc
Re: Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter by seunmsg(m): 9:47am On Oct 07, 2016
gidgiddy:

I'm not much of a Dino fan, I think he flaunts his wealth too much. However, in what position is he in to steal money? He has always been a Lawmaker as far as I know. So where is he stealing from? It should not be that a person is termed corrupt just because they they live extravagantly. Dino might just be a successful business man who is enjoying his money

Are you saying law makers in Nigeria don't steal money?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter by Orikinla(m): 9:49am On Oct 07, 2016
ganye1:

When he issued a press release claiming it is real while it is fake it is news. We should discourage this type of behavior from our leaders. Kudos to Sahara reporters for exposing his lie.

Nigerians prefer lies to truth.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter by MamaletASO: 9:54am On Oct 07, 2016
Mr. Melaye has been circulating a press release claiming that he “bought a classic Rolls Royce estimated at $400,000 (N180 million).”

Nigerian Youths una sit down there they look as they play away with your commonwealth, your destiny..

Tou fi akwa!
Re: Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter by PierreDeFermat(m): 10:00am On Oct 07, 2016
gidgiddy:

I'm not much of a Dino fan, I think he flaunts his wealth too much. However, in what position is he in to steal money? He has always been a Lawmaker as far as I know. So where is he stealing from? It should not be that a person is termed corrupt just because they they live extravagantly. Dino might just be a successful business man who is enjoying his money
tell us one of his businesses. We all know Dangote,Otedola,Adenuga,Okoya's businesses. Tell us one of Dino's businesses. Business will surely publicize itself no matter how much you hide it,don't let these people fool you

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter by tukdi: 10:04am On Oct 07, 2016
iyke926:
Sahara reporters always busting mou'fuckers since 1940. grin

Make I look for where to chop beans and fried plantains joor.
Make i come join you? cry cry cry
Re: Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter by amazingcastro94(m): 10:04am On Oct 07, 2016
I know Dino back to 2005 when he still aspiring to come to House of Rep back in the year 2007 he came from the same town with me about 2minute walk from my house to his house in Ayetoro Gbede in Kogi State, the guy has no true source of income all we know is dat the guy just make money overnight and came to contest with Prince Akanmode den in 2007....for you to say Dino is a successful businessman my broda is very wrong...d guy make his money from the street...ask any Kogi West Man who knows him well will tell u d guy is somthin else no wonder the previous King of Ayetoro nicknamed him (Olu ba ilu je). Thanks

I'm not much of a Dino fan, I think he flaunts his wealth too much. However, in what position is he in to steal money? He has always been a Lawmaker as far as I know. So where is he stealing from? It should not be that a person is termed corrupt just because they they live extravagantly. Dino might just be a successful business man who is enjoying his money[/quote]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila / Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far / Buhari Produced Most Embarrassing Budget In History- Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.