Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Munachi Abii shows off curves in sexy dress - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii shows off curves in sexy dress (7800 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Baby Bump Slay In 'Sexy Dress' / Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Munachi Abii Shows Her Off Sexxy Body In Photos!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Abii shows off curves in sexy dress by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
Edreamz:
go to hell. My weekend is made. Stella DK recognized me. That's all that matters
See wretched life. Can't even pay blogs to post news, always posting pictures on social media hoping to catch recognition. Makes sense now why social media is a yeyebrity's best friend.
Re: Munachi Abii shows off curves in sexy dress by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
Edreamz:
well on my way to becoming the African Kim k who's pregnancy breaks the internet. I can not wait to my light skin hopefully green eyed most beautiful baby is born
Pregnancy news which can't break wind talk less of cyberspace? Don't make me laugh, belle don pain me already.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii shows off curves in sexy dress by Edreamz(m): 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
charix:

Pregnancy news which can't break wind talk less of cyberspace? Don't make me laugh, belle don pain me already.
people are congratulating me on SDK. Such beautiful comments that out weigh all you just said
Re: Munachi Abii shows off curves in sexy dress by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
Edreamz:
people are congratulating me on SDK. Such beautiful comments that out weigh all you just said
Ok. If you say so. I know reverse is the case if I check the link.
Re: Munachi Abii shows off curves in sexy dress by Edreamz(m): 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
charix:

Ok. If you say so. I know reverse is the case if I check the link.
only because you left the hate comments. Anyways non of the hate comes are true
Re: Munachi Abii shows off curves in sexy dress by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
Edreamz:
only because you left the hate comments. Anyways non of the hate comes are true
Already backtracking on your lie. My friend, people don tire for your matter since.
You never made a mark as a 'beauty queen' and have still done nothing of relevance since then. Give it a rest babe, nobody cares.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii shows off curves in sexy dress by Edreamz(m): 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
charix:

Already backtracking on your lie. My friend, people don tire for your matter since.
You never made a mark as a 'beauty queen' and have still done nothing of relevance since then. Give it a rest babe, nobody cares.
the comments are building. People are wishing me safe delivery and telling me how beautiful I am. It gives me happiness
Re: Munachi Abii shows off curves in sexy dress by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
Edreamz:
the comments are building. People are wishing me safe delivery and telling me how beautiful I am. It gives me happiness
Unlike you I derive joy from making money and being useful to the society. Looking to give back to the community by employing top grade graduates in future. Stay there basking in virtual accomplishments, I do real things.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii shows off curves in sexy dress by Edreamz(m): 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
charix:

Unlike you I derive joy from making money and being useful to the society. Looking to give back to the community by employing top grade graduates in future. Stay there basking in virtual accomplishments, I do real things.
you're a man, am a woman, HUGE DIFFERENCE, SO DONT COMPARE
Re: Munachi Abii shows off curves in sexy dress by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
Edreamz:
you're a man, am a woman, HUGE DIFFERENCE, SO DONT COMPARE
I highly doubt she has eight heads.

https://www.nairaland.com/3394417/joy-onumajuru-opens-queenel-salon

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii shows off curves in sexy dress by Edreamz(m): 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
charix:

I highly doubt she has eight heads.

https://www.nairaland.com/3394417/joy-onumajuru-opens-queenel-salon
that's her life. I act, I rap, I model, AND I host on TV. Oh an OAP. I have one head, so many jobs
Re: Munachi Abii shows off curves in sexy dress by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
Edreamz:
that's her life. I act, I rap, I model, AND I host on TV. Oh an OAP. I have one head, so many jobs
What else again? You're only self-proclaimed the same as you would claim the most beautiful woman in the world if people give you audience. Abeg let me hear word, this is getting boring very fast.
Re: Munachi Abii shows off curves in sexy dress by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
Edreamz:
You better join agbe kpo to the list of accomplishments while at it. It's an easy skill to learn since you enjoy a jack of all trades status.
Re: Munachi Abii shows off curves in sexy dress by Edreamz(m): 12:28am On Oct 08, 2016
charix:

What else again? You're only self-proclaimed the same as you would claim the most beautiful woman in the world if people give you audience. Abeg let me hear word, this is getting boring very fast.
if I could pour spit on your ugly face..I WOULD angry
Re: Munachi Abii shows off curves in sexy dress by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 08, 2016
Edreamz:
if I could pour spit on your ugly face..I WOULD angry
SMH at dedicating your life to trolling all forms of social media. At least I'm better off using only one form (if one chooses to call forums a medium).
Re: Munachi Abii shows off curves in sexy dress by Utchgirl(f): 6:45am On Oct 08, 2016
charix:

SMH at dedicating your life to trolling all forms of social media. At least I'm better off using only one form (if one chooses to call forums a medium).

ROTFL

Chaiiiiii !

Laff don tear my belle

U dey alwaz open dis lady nyash.
Re: Munachi Abii shows off curves in sexy dress by Edreamz(m): 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
charix:

stop leaving hate comments on SDK please!!!!
Re: Munachi Abii shows off curves in sexy dress by Edreamz(m): 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
Utchgirl:

ROTFL

Chaiiiiii !

Laff don tear my belle

U dey alwaz open dis lady nyash.

I thought you was dead. Get thee behind me Satan!!!!
Re: Munachi Abii shows off curves in sexy dress by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
Edreamz:
stop leaving hate comments on SDK please!!!!
Munachi, you have daddy issues. The sooner you accept it the better. Hardly can you leave a male who passes your way. Back in Abuloma your story was well known.
One thought at least you'd control yourself around friends' husbands. Why are you and Adaeze not on speaking terms anymore?

Dey there. Keep acting like I didn't hear you interrogated all your friends recently for which of them spread your news.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii shows off curves in sexy dress by Utchgirl(f): 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
Edreamz:

same 2 u
Re: Munachi Abii shows off curves in sexy dress by Utchgirl(f): 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
Edreamz:

Same 2 u !

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii shows off curves in sexy dress by Edreamz(m): 11:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
Utchgirl:

Same 2 u !
fuk off my post. Who invited you here ugly bbbbitch
Re: Munachi Abii shows off curves in sexy dress by Edreamz(m): 11:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
charix:

Munachi, you have daddy issues. The sooner you accept it the better. Hardly can you leave a male who passes your way. Back in Abuloma your story was well known.
One thought at least you'd control yourself around friends' husbands. Why are you and Adaeze not on speaking terms anymore?

Dey there. Keep acting like I didn't hear you interrogated all your friends recently for which of them spread your news.
shut up and get your nose out of fake blogs! Stop making up fake stories. Me and adaeze are friends forever. I am giving her space as she has her baby
Re: Munachi Abii shows off curves in sexy dress by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 09, 2016
Edreamz:
shut up and get your nose out of fake blogs! Stop making up fake stories. Me and adaeze are friends forever. I am giving her space as she has her baby
Unfriending someone off social media is not 'space'. Munachi fix your disorder. It now makes sense why you keep chasing me all over nairaland; I'm an older male who you think has feelings for you. Sorry ehn, I would soon get a new fiancee.
Re: Munachi Abii shows off curves in sexy dress by Utchgirl(f): 6:34am On Oct 09, 2016
Edreamz:
fuk off my post. Who invited you here ugly bbbbitch

Same 2 u !

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii shows off curves in sexy dress by Edreamz(m): 7:24am On Oct 09, 2016
charix:

Unfriending someone off social media is not 'space'. Munachi fix your disorder. It now makes sense why you keep chasing me all over nairaland; I'm an older male who you think has feelings for you. Sorry ehn, I would soon get a new fiancee.
wow so you're older than me!!! Jesusssss get a life and get off the internet pensionor like you that is not married. Stop picking on young girls.
Re: Munachi Abii shows off curves in sexy dress by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
Edreamz:
wow so you're older than me!!! Jesusssss get a life and get off the internet pensionor like you that is not married. Stop picking on young girls.
I would change you and all your friends' lifestyles with the money I've worked for in life. The fact we all commune on nairaland makes you think everyone here is on the same level. My friend, being broke was ages if not lifetimes ago for me.
Now, your 'friend' tells me something juicy is happening of recent in your life. Seems I'd make it known later in the evening.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii shows off curves in sexy dress by Edreamz(m): 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
charix:

I would change you and all your friends' lifestyles with the money I've worked for in life. The fact we all commune on nairaland makes you think everyone here is on the same level. My friend, being broke was ages if not lifetimes ago for me.
Now, your 'friend' tells me something juicy is happening of recent in your life. Seems I'd make it known later in the evening.
do your worst, I am NOT afraid of you!!!!!!!
Re: Munachi Abii shows off curves in sexy dress by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
Edreamz:
do your worst, I am NOT afraid of you!!!!!!!
You would after I make this new information known.
Re: Munachi Abii shows off curves in sexy dress by Utchgirl(f): 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
charix:

kikikikikiki
kikikikikiki (lafn in swahili)
Very very interesting !
I'm all ears.
Munachi, can u eva hide ur secrets ? D ansa is NO.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii shows off curves in sexy dress by Edreamz(m): 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
charix:

ok I'm waiting. There is nothing. You're like a chuiwawa dog, all bark and no action. I'm not shaking. Someone who is powerful doesn't boast, they just do the do. Kmsl! You can miss me with that bullshhhh! Bullcrock
Re: Munachi Abii shows off curves in sexy dress by Edreamz(m): 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
Utchgirl:

kikikikikiki

kikikikikiki (lafn in swahili)

Very very interesting !

I'm all ears.

Munachi, can u eva hide ur secrets ? D ansa is NO.

let's see. Its just manufactured shhhit charix makes up and conjours. Muna lives a very private life that is hard to be uncovered. See how I fooled both of that I was pregnant. Bitchess am like a Kardashian, I spin my OWN media!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(new 18+ Photo) Bobrisky Poses N*ked On Instagram Why Showing Off His Vagina / Best Bollywood Couples Top Ten / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.