Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Change Begins With Me Is My Idea — Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change Begins With Me Is My Idea — Lai Mohammed (8052 Views)

I Didn’t Steal ‘change Begins With Me’ Concept, I Own The Idea — Lai Mohammed / Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' / Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Begins With Me Is My Idea — Lai Mohammed by Laredojohn(m): 4:59am On Oct 07, 2016
LAGOS — MINISTER of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, yesterday, refuted claims by Chief Afe Babalola and Akin Fadeyi, that the Federal Government’s national re-orientation campaign, ‘Change Begin with Me’ was a copyright version of drama skits ‘Not In My Country’ initiative.

Mohammed’s reaction came barely seven days after a senior lawyer at the Afe Babalola Chambers, Adebayo Adenipekun, wrote to the President, alleging that the initiative launched to bring attitudinal change in the country, originated from him and was taken from his project: ‘Not In My Country.’

The minister made the explanation after unveiling the national re-orientation campaign to stakeholders in the private sector in Lagos.

He noted that the idea behind the national re-orientation was designed and completed two months before he met Fadeyi.

Lai Mohammed
He said: “I was nominated in October and the moment I was nominated, I called my team and I told them that the most important thing was to change the attitude of Nigerians. I am happy that the agencies that worked on the idea are here today.

“We started working on the initiative immediately and on 14 October, 2015 when I was confirmed as a minister, I had completed work on the initiative. I made available to the media, incontrovertible evidence that by October 14th, 2015, I had completed work on the initiative.

“On 31 October, 2015, I had completed the radio jingles and television commercials. After we had completed work on the programme, Mr. Akin Fadeyi came to me on December 30th, 2015.

So, how can one accuse me of stealing an idea which was completed by October last year? The person, who claimed that I stole his idea came to me in December. Mr. Akin Fadeyi, Afe Babalola and I will meet in court.”

Earlier, Director General of the National Orientation Agency, NOA, Garba Abare, said the initiative was aimed at making citizens major players in the redevelopment of the country.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/change-begins-idea-lai-mohammed/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Change Begins With Me Is My Idea — Lai Mohammed by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:00am On Oct 07, 2016
Sorry Lai Mohammed we all know you guys as Liars and scammers grin grin grin grin grin

Even a 3yr old baby cannot believe in your epistles anymore....

Keep your stories for your faithful Zombies who are dying of hunger and still praising you. Now they find it so hard to subscribe thier phones to praise you grin grin grin grin grin grin
where's Passingshot,Omenka,Madridguy,Kyase, we are all missing them

Rochas Scammed Imolites

#IStandWithSamDaddy cool for Governor 2019 (Imo State)

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change Begins With Me Is My Idea — Lai Mohammed by malele(m): 5:03am On Oct 07, 2016
We know it was ur idea lai, unfortunately the zombies didn't know

4 Likes

Re: Change Begins With Me Is My Idea — Lai Mohammed by datopaper(m): 5:04am On Oct 07, 2016
S
Re: Change Begins With Me Is My Idea — Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 5:09am On Oct 07, 2016
And of what value has that your silly idea been to the current recession, you m0nkey.angry

I'm busy packing up stones waiting for the day they will start flying over your empty heads. 1diotsangry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change Begins With Me Is My Idea — Lai Mohammed by saintkel(m): 5:19am On Oct 07, 2016
Sincerely everything abt Lia Moh'd is just based on lies, we have learned not to trust u Mr

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change Begins With Me Is My Idea — Lai Mohammed by prospero5(m): 5:34am On Oct 07, 2016
mr. lie, no matter how you will want to explain this, Nigerians will not believe you

sorry, sir. who brought this initiative or did not bring is quite irrelevant and unnecessary at this point.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change Begins With Me Is My Idea — Lai Mohammed by InformedLola(f): 5:36am On Oct 07, 2016
This person claiming copyright over the initiative too, though... quite unnecessary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change Begins With Me Is My Idea — Lai Mohammed by Kakamorufu(m): 5:43am On Oct 07, 2016
mr lie muhammed at it again. Continue ehn.

2 Likes

Re: Change Begins With Me Is My Idea — Lai Mohammed by praise010(m): 5:58am On Oct 07, 2016
The Law firm of Afe Babalola would not have written the Minister if they are not sure of their facts. So the Minister should make good his claim of suing for defamation so that Afe & Co will expose him to the world.

No need for long stories. they should enter the court room

4 Likes

Re: Change Begins With Me Is My Idea — Lai Mohammed by IVORY2009(m): 5:59am On Oct 07, 2016
lie lie minister, pls respect ur old age and do the needful...

2 Likes

Re: Change Begins With Me Is My Idea — Lai Mohammed by Osmondinho(m): 6:00am On Oct 07, 2016
heheheheheheeheheheheeh...... The ultimatum day is coming to end... I say sue them Mr Liar.

But he can't.... he rather do backdoor agreement with those guys

Liar Mohammed was a born Liar

4 Likes

Re: Change Begins With Me Is My Idea — Lai Mohammed by TPAND(f): 6:02am On Oct 07, 2016
Lai Mohammed.

The Yoruba adage has it that 'anyone that lies must surely steal'.

15 Likes

Re: Change Begins With Me Is My Idea — Lai Mohammed by kenny987(f): 6:02am On Oct 07, 2016
Is he still talking? Of what benefit is the nonsense campaign other than to still siphon more funds and shirk their responsibilities? Yeye goats in power!

4 Likes

Re: Change Begins With Me Is My Idea — Lai Mohammed by salabscholar01(m): 11:05am On Oct 07, 2016
Lai muhammed is a good asset for the opposition party! In fact, he should have been in the opposition! You cannot win him at all... This is the right time to have him in the country, I like the man...If lai decamp to pdp today, you will see the same people attacking him now wil start celebrating him... grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Change Begins With Me Is My Idea — Lai Mohammed by salaboiz(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2016
Keep on lying

1 Like

Re: Change Begins With Me Is My Idea — Lai Mohammed by dacovajnr: 11:06am On Oct 07, 2016
See as the idiot be like Koala undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change Begins With Me Is My Idea — Lai Mohammed by kings09(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2016
So many liars n thieves in dis govt. They not only loot n steal public money, but steal ideas of individuals n institutions.

This govt has lost it all credibility even Buhari is no longer synonymous wit integrity as he has lost all n has joined 'fantastically incompetent' to his qualities.

Useless govt suffering from malnutrition of ideas

2 Likes

Re: Change Begins With Me Is My Idea — Lai Mohammed by Freedom4us: 11:07am On Oct 07, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Change Begins With Me Is My Idea — Lai Mohammed by Adex097: 11:08am On Oct 07, 2016
undecided
Re: Change Begins With Me Is My Idea — Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 07, 2016
How will this stupid idea of urs put an end to recession?

3 Likes

Re: Change Begins With Me Is My Idea — Lai Mohammed by muller101(m): 11:10am On Oct 07, 2016
Grand father of LIES

2 Likes

Re: Change Begins With Me Is My Idea — Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 07, 2016
InformedLola:
This person claiming copyright over the initiative too, though... quite unnecessary

Its very necessary, plagiarism of any form is a serious crime. Our government needs to stop taking people for a ride. How would you feel if you came up with a splendid idea for a new weavon line to empower women and you pitched it to the minister of women affairs & next thing you see your idea rebranded and bandied as thiers without giving you any acknowledgment how would you feel?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change Begins With Me Is My Idea — Lai Mohammed by SABA2002(m): 11:12am On Oct 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin if it's your idea, then it must be another lie wink grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Change Begins With Me Is My Idea — Lai Mohammed by AlexCk: 11:13am On Oct 07, 2016
But he fit no dey lie oo,
Hehehe,

Soo, if na true e tawk, people go say na lie, if na lie e tawk nko, people go still say na lie?? ?

Iyam not understanding grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Change Begins With Me Is My Idea — Lai Mohammed by JaypeeAnics(m): 11:15am On Oct 07, 2016
How will d change begin with me, whn d campaign speech was plaigarised
how will d change begin with me when d idea was stolen
how will d change begin with me when we are all suffering
how will the change begin with me when dollar is now 490
how will the change begin with me when a bag of rice is above minimum wage?
how will d change begin with me when companies are downsizing/folding up
how will d change begin with me when petrol is sold for 145??
how will d change begin with me when i cant eat 3square meal a day
He said d change has begun with him becus he lined up to buy fuel, baba we hv been doing dat ever since....
The change shld begin with pmb and his ministers....

3 Likes

Re: Change Begins With Me Is My Idea — Lai Mohammed by enshi(m): 11:17am On Oct 07, 2016
It hasnt given us any benefits yet they are already debating on who pionieered it.... What kind of fools are leading us in this country

2 Likes

Re: Change Begins With Me Is My Idea — Lai Mohammed by MallyZee: 11:21am On Oct 07, 2016
[b]
SamuelAnyawu:
Sorry Lai Mohammed we all know you guys as Liars and scammers grin grin grin grin grin

Even a 3yr old baby cannot believe in your epistles anymore....

Keep your stories for your faithful Zombies who are dying of hunger and still praising you. Now they find it so hard to subscribe thier phones to praise you grin grin grin grin grin grin
where's Passingshot,Omenka,Madridguy,Kyase, we are all missing them

Rochas Scammed Imolites

#IStandWithSamDaddy cool for Governor 2019 (Imo State)
I swear na true even with all their werey everbody dey claim owner of the initiative

1 Like

Re: Change Begins With Me Is My Idea — Lai Mohammed by anonimi: 11:22am On Oct 07, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sonni Ogbuoji Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi / Makarfi, Ashiru, Others Deplore El-rufai’s Poor Governance In Kaduna / Innoson Seals GTB At Bridgehead Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.