Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,089 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

James Adeshina: Scammer Claiming To Be Internet Marketer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / James Adeshina: Scammer Claiming To Be Internet Marketer (1044 Views)

Adeshina Adesanya Is Dead! (Pastor Ajidara) / Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) / Sikiru Adeshina A.k.a Arakangudu Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

James Adeshina: Scammer Claiming To Be Internet Marketer by Biggynt(m): 8:21am On Oct 07, 2016
[img]http://www.naijatalkative.press/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/a-2-672x372.jpg[/img]

Would not have posted about this, but the way the situation stand I had to. You cannot be wrong and cajole people into doing your bidding because you believe you are a street guy.

A post in respect of this issue was posted by a humble blogger who I saw this morning have deleted the post because of fake threat(even if a real). For this same James Adeshine, heard accusation of same when browsing cheat was still common, so on seeing this kind of attitude, baffle me….Read full details below…

This is to inform the general public that Mr self-proclaimed unselfish CEO Mr James adeshina transacted with me to the tune of $119 for the past 2 months, he only paid 15k. He refused to pay me since then and he promised never to pay me if I go live with the post. I’m ready to forgo the money but this is proof to show I didn’t lie against him. 2 months is too much to wait. I later found out he bought funds from others too and refused to pay them. Please tag anyone you can and post this anywhere you can so that we can stop the bastard from scamming others. JAMES ADESHINA IS A FULL-TIME SCAMMER. DO BUSINESS WITH HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Read full screenshot chat via http://www.naijatalkative.press/james-adeshina-scammer-claiming-internet-marketer/
Re: James Adeshina: Scammer Claiming To Be Internet Marketer by kingobama2: 11:17am On Oct 07, 2016
cheesy tongue kiss

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai And His Havard University Friends Eat Jollof Rice At Re-union In Abuja / Ayo Mogaji And Other Stars On Set Of Christabel Momodu's When Marriage Sucks / Monalisa Chinda-coker, Manny Catwalk For Delightsome Land School!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.