Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

PES on PC vs FIFA on PC - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PES on PC vs FIFA on PC (1637 Views)

Pes 2018 Vs Fifa 2018 Vs Dls 18which Is The Best / What's Your Biggest Come Back In Fifa On Ps4? / How Do You Play Fifa On Pc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PES on PC vs FIFA on PC by FK4reel(m): 8:46am On Oct 07, 2016
FIFA from PC perspective>>>>>>
Bring the mic please, Its a crystal fact that PES on PC is better than FIFA. I won't judge FIFA on console, lets leave that for the console
players, cause I game on PC.

From PC perspective FIFA has been total crap so far lest FIFA 16 a friend told me it's cool on PC. Any sane gamer wouldn't trade off Gameplay for graphics and some extra premium packages as in FIFA. More like eating a meal attractive to the eye without an iota of taste.

PES simply rules when you bring PC gaming perspective into the two football games, PES and FIFA. Because gameplay is what matters above all
other things. Mind you PES gameplay is more realistic on PC than FIFA! Let me tell you how.

In PES you can score unimaginably mind puzzling goals. The type of goals Zlatan Ibrahim movic seldom scores in real life or the type Roberto Carlos scores, or the type Suarez scored in LIVERPOOL, in FIFA you can't score such crazy goals.

In real life players could be slow in a football match and sometimes extremely fast just as in PES but in FIFA players are always slow to my liking trying so hard to mimic real life scenerio. What they don't know is that, in real life players could be extremely fast and extremely slow or something inbetween. FIFA lacks that dynamism. The end result they bias gameplay over other trivial stuff. "hu kits, commentary or graphics don
epp? abi, no be game we wan play!"

I wonder whether in FIFA players are just walking or playing a football match. The first time I played FIFA on PC after the much over hype, I was
pissed off why? because, I was technically faster than the game itself, which means a readjustment of the response time. Verdict: Insanely boring. I uninstalled the crap asap! and ever since hadn't installed any FIFA game on PC. Some one will have to convince me to try it again on PC, may be FIFA 2016.

When you are talking football on PC, PES is simply the best. In PES you can score from middle of the field, you can score acrobatics, player movement and reactions on the ball are unique(The way C.Ronaldo throttles the ball in real life or the way you would see Modric controlling and manoeuvring the mid field), you can counter attack or play possessive or defensive game, you can do so many interesting stuff in PES just as in real life.

But in FIFA it's just assive the whole game revolvs around one technique, boring gameplay of trying so hard to portray realism. Even in real life,
players boast of faster pace on the ball compared to what you would see in FIFA gameplay on PC. I was stunned to see a player like Bale with a
disappointing pace on the ball in FIFA.

Scoring from the middle of the field isn't possible in real life? Who said so, many players had scored unbelieavable goals from the middle of
the field and also in some funny position in real life. PES incorporates all of em'. With FIFA you can't score such outrageous goal cause FIFA
lacks that vibe. In PES you can score many goals depending on your level of expertise and gamestyle in FIFA you will almost endup goaless, In PES you can pull off all stunts of dribble if you want.

PES also did made pretty big mistakes also judging from PC perspective. PES 2014, 2015 are the worst PES I ever came across on PC because PES wanted to adopt the FIFA norm, very bad move, I also uninstalled the two asap on my first try!. That made me to stick with the best PES ever on PC, PES 2013. Not until PES 2016 on PC came out which was also good.

Now let's see how PES 2017 will be like on PC haven't gotten a copy yet! And also yet to test FIFA 16 on PC overhyped by a friend.
FIFA fans bring it on.....................
Re: PES on PC vs FIFA on PC by Habiodunz(m): 8:57am On Oct 07, 2016
Omo Pes is just so amazing on PC,even when i wake up at night na dat game i dey wake up play....I don score one free kick from midfield before like roberto carlos

1 Like

Re: PES on PC vs FIFA on PC by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 07, 2016
bros your pc spec determines ojere.....FIFA looks f+cking crazy on a good pc
Re: PES on PC vs FIFA on PC by FK4reel(m): 9:49am On Oct 07, 2016
How it looks doesn't matter much....the gameplay that's what matter most. It's true FIFA needs a beastly PC....plus at least 50GB of space. That's another let down for people with low spec. But PES is fully optimized! with your 4gig space, 4gig of ram, at least 2 ghz processor speed and your Intel 32/64Vram your good to go.
Re: PES on PC vs FIFA on PC by Lana1(m): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
Its funny how one person wants us to believe PES is beta dan Fifa based solely on his craptastic opinions.
Choi. These pes fanboys tho angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Clash Of Clans / Cocgemsgiveaways- Clash Of Clans -get Unlimited Gems / Help Needed On Playing This Pc Games: Fifa 2008 And Pes 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.