Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) (60185 Views)

COSMETIC SURGERIES THAT CHANGED THE WORLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by misspicy(f): 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
Oahray:
delusional? I'm only trying to help you see how absurd your argument is. In defense of why a lady would alter her appearance and men get blamed for it, you insisted ladies are groomed for husband house to please the husband(man). You implied that it is normal for a lady to try to please men (men, not a man).

There was no use reminding you that existing to please men is not the same as pleasing one's husband. You tried to make them equivalent and I followed your lead.

If as you claim, ladies are groomed for husband's house and so must actively seek to please men, is it wrong to tell you to work harder to please me? I am a man afterall, and I'm only asking for a smarter argument not a lighter skin. You are a woman... So far, you've been arguing that women exist to please men. Why get upset at a chance to please a man?

No apologies for being blunt. You could be a walking pharmacy with loads of pills, for all I care. Na you sabi.
[b]I guess my choice of words confused you,I would have expanciated and clarified what I meant but like I said,you are too insultive for me,so I pass.

Okay you win,cheers on that gringrin]/b]
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by Oahray: 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2016
misspicy:

[b]I guess my choice of words confused you,I would have expanciated and clarified what I meant but like I said,you are too insultive for me,so I pass.

you aren't leaving because you are afraid of insults. You are leaving because you have no point.

There's no insult in my posts. It's just blunt, and you know how to act victimized. I have seen your less-than-courteous replies to people on several occasions. This docilty no fit you jare.

Was never a contest. tongue

4 Likes

Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by Androidvillaz: 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2016
story story baba i like the new her simple
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by anonym0us: 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
is that all?
dey are stretch marks oriented need more?
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
Before deflow and after grin
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by misspicy(f): 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
Oahray:
you aren't leaving because you are afraid of insults. You are leaving because you have no point.

There's no insult in my posts. It's just blunt, and you know how to act victimized. I have seen your less-than-courteous replies to people on several occasions. This docilty no fit you jare.

Was never a contest. tongue
I guess I am well known that I thought. grin

I am actually leaving because you are insultive,call it blunt,doesn't change your subtle jabs.

I am not forming docility,I have only outgrown exchanging words to explain my point.
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by macof(m): 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
emmyid:
Bro, there is something U guys don't understand. Sometimes, suffer, poverty and way of life affects ones skin tone.
For example, as a young boy from a poor home. I trek to a distant school under the scourging sun everyday, I bath with black native soap, most times I don bath before going to bed, I rub kernel oil or vaseline, I don't eat skin nourishing foods, With all these practices, do U expect my complexion to be well toned like it was really meant to be? Nope!

Today, things have gotten better, I 'm barely under the sun, I bath regularly, I eat well, I use good creams and soap. Life got better; I got fresher and lighter.
Wud U say I'm bleaching? I don't think so, kos d parts of my body were I don't apply creame are even fairer!

good creams and soap that bleach you out cheesy

1 Like

Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by Kdiva(f): 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
every time people will scream bleaching, even the serial bleachers will still talk.. what if she wasn't well to do then? sleeps in a stuffy room, treks under hot sun ..etc.. then now her room is properly air conditioned,has a good car ,eats well.. etc.. plus you can't compare the camera of a Nokia phone with that of an iPhone. you guys shouldn't be quick to judge, even if she bleaches, is it your skin? be there drinking panadol for another persons headache.
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by mhisbliss(f): 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
anonym0us:
dey are stretch marks oriented need more?
dont worry its not your problem or your stomach thanks for having headache for it
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by Oahray: 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
misspicy:

I guess I am well known that I thought. grin

I am actually leaving because you are insultive,call it blunt,doesn't change your subtle jabs.

I am not forming docility,I have only outgrown exchanging words to explain my point.
suit yourself then. Just be sure to please a man on your way out tongue

1 Like

Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Coz men like light skin gayls... U been pushing this type of girls to strip off their true color...

Only if y'all men appreciate dark skin ladies & stopped judging them coz of their skin... Maybe the bleaching company is not existing ryt now...
And ur life is bent on attracting men..
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
Oahray:
you ladies should continue living to please men, since that's the sole reason for your collective existence. You are a skilled blame pusher.

Your written English sucks though.

EVEN COLD WATER FROM THE ANTARCTICA CANNOT COOL THIS BURN..

1 Like

Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
misspicy:

Which one is expanciate?

1 Like

Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
pretty16:

Exactly. She doesn't look like she's bleaching cos she does not have Dark knuckles. She's just fresher. Probably not stressed under the hot sun, always In a cool place
Special creams abound for d knees and elbows and knuckles.
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by theGistsonline: 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
Oahray:
you ladies should continue living to please men, since that's the sole reason for your collective existence. You are a skilled blame pusher.

don't mind her! Her written english is fvcked because she's high I suppose As per she's a "trap queen"! Or claiming to be a trap queen Maybe she sells coca-cola online here grin
Oahray:

don't mind her! Her written english is fvcked because she's high I suppose As per she's a "trap queen"! Or claiming to be a trap queen Maybe she sells coca-cola online here
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by teamfrabidel: 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
lolz
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
iwatch post=49991javascript:void(0);565:
It is no more news that 5 in 7 girls are bleaching their skin.
y u dey hide her face, when you have already given us the link? https://mobile.facebook.com/braimoh.blessing1?fref=nf lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Me sef i don add am make i collect my own share of national cake since she lives around cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by Collins0609(m): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
All women peoblem are cause by men
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by nairaman66(m): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
mii4u:

This got me laughing, na who no go recognise them on that day, u mean their creator?

Hell yes..
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by HERSLEY(f): 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
abi after 2mins, you'll be like this tongue
cheesy u wish.... For smallie like u
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by grassrootmotors: 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
Trust me the light skin na as a result of not bathing properly those earlier days
Then choice of cream self compliment.
Fear ladies this days
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Coz men like light skin gayls... U been pushing this type of girls to strip off their true color...

Only if y'all men appreciate dark skin ladies & stopped judging them coz of their skin... Maybe the bleaching company is not existing ryt now...
tah gerat!

not all men.
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by omachs(m): 11:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:

inferiority complex is just all I see undecided
TrapQueen77:

inferiority complex is just all I see
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by DAVE5(m): 5:57am On Oct 08, 2016
kidman96:
She doesn't look bleached she looks fresher. You would be amazed how much you change when you start using good creams,spending more time in air conditioned places instead of hot and humid atmospheres as well as resting more and eating good food and less stress.

She started taking better care of her body that's all. Take a closer look at the first picture,she isn't a very dark person. She doesn't look bleached.

B lying to ursef ohh, except if "taking better care of her body" means she started using some toning cream and all dat thrash pple use dis days, Mugabe, obasanjo, osinbajo, dangote and so many other names I can't start mentioning are dark skinned till 2mao, so watz ur point, abi d girl take care of her body pass dem ni
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by DAVE5(m): 5:57am On Oct 08, 2016
ucsparks:
Money can make someone skin colour change oo cheesy

How come obasanjo, dangote and so many other "too much money" rich men are still dark skinned, or is their own money not enough to make dem light skinned
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by nasxpenxer(m): 6:40am On Oct 08, 2016
iwatch:

mod/op u sef wicked o y u wan f her up na
in 2012 plenty phones camera quality na 2mega pixels wic is equivalent to black nd white nd mostly nokia nd am sure na nokia she use snap d first pics
compared to nw 2016 wey evn small phones de get upto 5 mega pixel
y d color no go vary ehhhj grin
iwatch:

mod/op u sef wicked o y u wan f her up na
in 2012 plenty phones camera quality na 2mega pixels wic is equivalent to black nd white nd mostly nokia nd am sure na nokia she use snap d first pics
compared to nw 2016 wey evn small phones de get upto 5 mega pixel
y d color no go vary ehhhj
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by Minemrys: 6:56am On Oct 08, 2016
mhisbliss:
yea she has low self esteem she thinks she looks like a monkey when shes black so she bought the complexion money can buy, but black cant be bought and for you to look attractive with a black complexion it means you'll be a goddess if you have a fair complexion, black rules am proud of my complexion i wont bleach for the world
i respect u 4 dat c0mment. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by kechywillz(m): 7:32am On Oct 08, 2016
Me I like n love em both dark n fair
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by jeyselassie(m): 7:56am On Oct 08, 2016
Sharon6:
For stretch marks issue and color modifications CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
everything thread is an advert platform shaaa
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 08, 2016
iwatch:
Inferiority complex and low self esteem.....
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by lordyugo: 8:36am On Oct 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:

women always want to eat dr cake nd have it and when it doesn't work try to play d victim.
ur defense of those bleaching is ridiculous
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by luswitz(f): 8:41am On Oct 08, 2016
Treasuredlove:
She just looks fresher,more grown up and still beautiful. I don't see any bleaching. The young shall grow na...haba
thank you! Alone stress and lack of person hygiene can make a skin dirty. All I can see is a girl who started taking care of herself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

All About Children's Hair And Styles. / Buy Quality Plain And Patterned Fabrics / These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.