Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Wives Of Governors Attend Fundraising Dinner In Kebbi (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wives Of Governors Attend Fundraising Dinner In Kebbi (Photos) (12494 Views)

Governors Attend Meeting On Minimum Wage (Photos) / Abolaji Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje Wedding In Kano. 11 Governors Attend / Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wives Of Governors Attend Fundraising Dinner In Kebbi (Photos) by metromediaboss: 10:35am On Oct 07, 2016
Wives of state Governors were present at the CancerAwareness/Fundraising dinner which was held at the Presidential Lodge in Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi state. They were hosted by the Kebbi state Governor, Bagudu. See more photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/10/photos-wives-of-governors-attend.html

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Governors Attend Fundraising Dinner In Kebbi (Photos) by winner95(m): 11:19am On Oct 07, 2016
Ok.
Re: Wives Of Governors Attend Fundraising Dinner In Kebbi (Photos) by eljanfortis(m): 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
k
Re: Wives Of Governors Attend Fundraising Dinner In Kebbi (Photos) by martin1772(m): 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
Fine women, our money working.
Re: Wives Of Governors Attend Fundraising Dinner In Kebbi (Photos) by SaintzPeter(m): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
ohk..
Re: Wives Of Governors Attend Fundraising Dinner In Kebbi (Photos) by nedgist: 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
space booked, make I go do my wife small first...

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Governors Attend Fundraising Dinner In Kebbi (Photos) by englishmart(m): 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
OK Buhari

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Governors Attend Fundraising Dinner In Kebbi (Photos) by edstark91: 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
these ones get stingy looks o grin grin grin
Re: Wives Of Governors Attend Fundraising Dinner In Kebbi (Photos) by NegeduGrace(f): 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
make them donate reasonable money oo but what is the fundraising for?
Re: Wives Of Governors Attend Fundraising Dinner In Kebbi (Photos) by chrisbaby24(m): 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
Ok...
Re: Wives Of Governors Attend Fundraising Dinner In Kebbi (Photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
Plz is my darling governor wike wife there?
Re: Wives Of Governors Attend Fundraising Dinner In Kebbi (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
grin grin Just tell your husband's to approve free cancer treatment for cancer patients in thier respective state government and teaching hospitals....

Dazzol

IStandWithSamDaddy

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Governors Attend Fundraising Dinner In Kebbi (Photos) by Omeny: 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
But Lara Oshiomole is not there.

I Am waiting if our courts still has the WILL to do to Oshiomole and his goons what Oshiomole did to Osunbor. We need to see how clean and saints pple like Oshiomole are in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wives Of Governors Attend Fundraising Dinner In Kebbi (Photos) by Greataausim(m): 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
Our looted funds from they husbands.... God save this country.....
Re: Wives Of Governors Attend Fundraising Dinner In Kebbi (Photos) by houstonia(m): 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
Buhari : Kemi , you have to deny that fact that there is recession

Kemi : sir I already did that but the people are not buying it anymore

Buhari : okay tell them we'd soon be out of it. Very very soon

Adesina : Mr President it's Friday, tell the people you feel their pain

Buhari : Lai I need a sfeech hurriedly,

Lai Muhammad: sir that one isn't a problem nau, you can always count on me. Adesina where is that Obama's speech?

Adesina: baba we already used that one nau?

Lai Muhammad: okay check for Putin's , or something from Mandela . Wait o, all these frustrated Nigerian graduates are very creative at writing online, check for those unambitious lawyers who can write inspirational bullshit wey no dey bring money make baba get something to yarn about. Ogbeni, o kin sare gbe kiniyi wa? I don't like how you're wasting time, if it's to talk like that Jonathan's boy omokiri now u go be expert

Buhari: while you're on it lemme enter Faris , Osibade! Osibade ! Kai Has he gone to Mowe already? Kai daniskia , walahi ba I kwant understand all this fake Fastors ba

Amaechi: good day sir, Mr President I hope you are aware I haven't completely recovered the election money

Buhari : how kwan you say that, I gave you NIMASSA as your birth right to use how you flease , I fut your galpriend in NDDC por sometimes and I haven't and frobably will not frob you for tiffin the money of Rubas state. Haba mana you say I neba kwallect my money pinish ?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wives Of Governors Attend Fundraising Dinner In Kebbi (Photos) by djWALE(m): 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
They have nothing to offer

Re: Wives Of Governors Attend Fundraising Dinner In Kebbi (Photos) by Benjom(m): 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
It is well.
Re: Wives Of Governors Attend Fundraising Dinner In Kebbi (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
Giving out of their loots abi?! Kwantinue.
Re: Wives Of Governors Attend Fundraising Dinner In Kebbi (Photos) by rabex123(m): 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
Their business..is cancer pur number one problem..
Nigeria and misplaced priorities.

Re: Wives Of Governors Attend Fundraising Dinner In Kebbi (Photos) by olayiwolar1(m): 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
martin1772:
Fine women, our money working.

Exactly
Re: Wives Of Governors Attend Fundraising Dinner In Kebbi (Photos) by fulanimafia: 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
rabex123:
Their business..is cancer pur number one problem..
Nigeria and misplaced priorities.

Dr. Zainab S. Bagudu, the First Lady of Kebbi State is a Paediatric Consultant and CEO of MedicAid Radio-Diagnostic Centre, Abuja.
She is also the founder of the Medicaid Cancer Foundation.

Even before became first lady, she has always been an anti-cancer activist and her ascension to the government house does not mean she should abandon the hundreds of Nigerians suffering from various types of cancer that are dependent on her foundation to survive their terminal condition. They have to be alive first before they can worry about other things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Of Governors Attend Fundraising Dinner In Kebbi (Photos) by manntre: 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
shocked

(1) (Reply)

2019: APC Has Indirectly Campaigned For PDP — Bafarawa / Shehu Sani’s Fate Lies With APC Delegates: El-rufai / Imo 2023: Imolites Online Lets Vote H.e. Emeka Ihedioha PDP For Governor Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.