Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Tailors Needed Please - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tailors Needed Please (1291 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Tailors So Unreliable? / Tailors/fashion Designers Directory / That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! (2) (3) (4)

Tailors Needed Please by ikuyinminu(m): 10:18am On Oct 18, 2009
If you by chance have any tailor that knows how to relate with materials and also make design the way its been giving and also up-to-date and with all this work to time because thats the most important of all so as not to fail clients, I will want you to write down his add on her or send me a message 07062766373

Bashorun Banji Folorunsho

SCOPNAT CLOTHING FASHION ANALYST
Re: Tailors Needed Please by hpboya: 11:39am On Oct 18, 2009
I have a very responsible Tailor, She's located here in Ogun state Abeokuta, she's good and work on time. I bet you she will work fine with you. Do let me know what to do next

Your Views On This Sexy Pair Or Shoes? / How Can I Get Lipstick To Stay On My Lips For More Than A Few Minutes? / Shoe Game. Gentle men Choose Your Bestest Style.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4