Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,471 members, 7,846,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Soludo Fingered In Naira Notes Scandal - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soludo Fingered In Naira Notes Scandal (3472 Views)

Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian / New Naira Notes Ready September Ending – CBN / Do You Remember These Naira Notes And Coins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Fingered In Naira Notes Scandal by DellaRoo: 10:09am On Oct 21, 2009
When will Next cease peddling their muck-raking with uninformed comment.
I suggest they are best served by checking their facts and their source both of which may be confirmed by the following:

http://www.vexnews.com/news/6793/conflicted-roger-corbett-cannot-be-both-accuser-and-accused/

http://www.vexnews.com/news/6934/given-away-the-ages-freebie-feast-for-readers/

which should clarify matters.

Someone should apologise for spreading these malicious rumours.
Re: Soludo Fingered In Naira Notes Scandal by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 21, 2009
They should keep 'fingering' him . . they cant prove anything!! tongue tongue
Re: Soludo Fingered In Naira Notes Scandal by scorpio1(m): 10:45am On Oct 21, 2009
The Wicked people of dis country have now turned to SOLUDO, Pls u shuld all let the man be, At the end you will all be ashamed cos he will definitely be VINDICATED!!!
Re: Soludo Fingered In Naira Notes Scandal by 55gal(m): 10:59am On Oct 21, 2009
Source please?Evidence?
Re: Soludo Fingered In Naira Notes Scandal by Nezan(m): 11:06am On Oct 21, 2009
Nigerian media . . . . .
Re: Soludo Fingered In Naira Notes Scandal by adamsN: 11:17am On Oct 21, 2009
Soludo needs money to pursue his political ambition so this dont hit me as a surprise.
Re: Soludo Fingered In Naira Notes Scandal by saworoide: 11:24am On Oct 21, 2009
When you decide to go into politics in Nigeria, you should expect the unexpected.
The battle for the #1 position is just beginning. Soludo will need to grow up politically and handle all these distractions maturely.
Re: Soludo Fingered In Naira Notes Scandal by emmydee(m): 11:32am On Oct 21, 2009
well, lets get d real truth about this issue
Re: Soludo Fingered In Naira Notes Scandal by BabaO2: 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2009
Soludo is a Nigerian, he can't be a SAINT

I hope u re nt really a pastor.Re u tellin me dat a Nigerian kant b a saint?
y re we so quick 2 ruin d image of Soludo? Did we ever hear anytin abt all dis b4 he entered politics.
My annoyance wit him is dat he entered politics were his image will be ruined by political opponents.
In Nigeria, once u enter politics jst mk sure your ready 2 defend wild accusations cos of d nations allegiance 2 corruption., every person lk PASTOR OLA does nt nt believe dat anytin good kan km out of Nigeria.Its so sad nd i pray we renew our mind as a nation.
@fekwenugo2
Why accusing the pastor, what is wrong in what he has said.
what has soludo done to get all these unnecessary embellishments from nairalanders. Why are people so gullible like this.
Is soludo not one of the operational staff of OBJ ?.
How can he be a saint?. Either rumour or an indictment, let him defend himself at least he's a professor, he knows the right thing to do, most especially at this time he's vying for an elective public post.
Re: Soludo Fingered In Naira Notes Scandal by tourmaline(f): 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2009
May GOD save NIGERIA from NIGERIANS
Re: Soludo Fingered In Naira Notes Scandal by mygladness: 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2009
Soludo the solution!!! The public servant at his best!!! Hummm!!!

Isn't it obvious where the guy makes some of the money he has been throwing around in his desperation for Anambra's governorship seat?

Let Soludo make sincere public declaration of his assets before and after CBN appointment to prove his innocence in this scandal.

If only to shame his critics and vindicate his supporters. Chikenna!!!!
Re: Soludo Fingered In Naira Notes Scandal by emmydee(m): 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2009
well, lets get d real truth about this issue
Re: Soludo Fingered In Naira Notes Scandal by sirt1(m): 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2009
saworoide:

When you decide to go into politics in Nigeria, you should expect the unexpected.
The battle for the #1 position is just beginning. Soludo will need to grow up politically and handle all these distractions maturely.

Meldrick:

It is normal. People who seek you downfall will do anything. Why didn't they expose this all the while but because he has stated his ambition to run for the governorship position, his enemies are fabricating stories.

Well like someone said, Soludo welcome to the world of politics

Well I believe nobody is witch hunting Soludo. If u want to join politics, check urself very well and be sure u are free from any atrocity. Let me start with this story. A man in my town wanted to contest for councillorship position. When the race started, he was the favourite among other contestants. But along the line, some of the opponent came out with some facts that nobody knew anything about concerning the man in question.

As a politician, his supporters said all what were revealed concerning the man were not true. Trust my people, the opponents went as far as 30yrs back and came out with facts that the man was an ex-convict. To cut the story short, the man was convicted in Ibadan for raping and that stoped the man from contesting for any political office. Was the man witch hunted? Definitely NO!!!!!

Now, anything done to Soludo now is not witch hunting. And come to think of it, it was the Austrialian Govt that brought out this case and not Nigeria.

I'm not saying Soludo is guilty, but let him come out to defend himself or else what pple were saying might be true.
Re: Soludo Fingered In Naira Notes Scandal by yeancah007(f): 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2009
illusion2:

He can't be 'fingered'. . . . . .  undecided

Men don't get fingered . . . . .duh !  cheesy
lol !
Re: Soludo Fingered In Naira Notes Scandal by niyooo(m): 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2009
There's so much corruption in this country. Before y'all start ranting nonsense, it'll do well to find out who controls the Board of the NSPMC, Hope you didn't have to think too long? The CBN of course. DUH cry
Re: Soludo Fingered In Naira Notes Scandal by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2009
did the person who fingered him, smell his finger when he was done.
Re: Soludo Fingered In Naira Notes Scandal by yeancah007(f): 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2009
al-qaeda:

did the person who fingered him, smell his finger when he was done.
bad guy wink
Re: Soludo Fingered In Naira Notes Scandal by tarano: 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2009
Solodo should go and do something with his spare time rather than entering politics, His performance as CBN Governor was not totally clean, I suggest he joins an NGO, Fight against Corruption in Public and Private lives,
Re: Soludo Fingered In Naira Notes Scandal by MrCrackles(m): 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2009
I am waiting to see how Soludo is going to get out of this. . .
Re: Soludo Fingered In Naira Notes Scandal by emmareal: 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2009
hope god will help soludo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Palmpay Free Airtime Referral Program, Get N300 Per Referral / LPG Skid Tank Plant For Sale / How To Produce Toilet Roll In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.