Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Advice Needed On M.sc Courses To Choose - 2016/17 MOUAU PG ADMISSIONS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice Needed On M.sc Courses To Choose - 2016/17 MOUAU PG ADMISSIONS (475 Views)

Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba / NASU Strike: MOUAU Students Charge Phones In Large Number (Photos) / 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On M.sc Courses To Choose - 2016/17 MOUAU PG ADMISSIONS by eksammy(m): 11:32am On Oct 07, 2016
Hello People,

I made a mistake during my MBA some years ago so i'm being really careful now. I should have done M.Sc and i chose MBA, now i cant do Ph.D straight....and the MBA sef no better my life/job in any way (forgive my ranting).

To help you understand my background, I have a B.Sc in Accounting and MBA in Finance & Banking

Please I need advise on which of these M.Sc courses to choose from as i'm currently applying for PG admissions in Michael Okpara Univ. of Agric:

COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
M.Sc and Ph.D. in Banking and Finance
M.Sc. and Ph.D. in Finance and Public Sector Economics
M.Sc. and Ph.D. in Development Economics

COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS, RURAL SOCIOLOGY AND EXTENSION
M.Sc. and Ph.D. in: Agribusiness investment and finance

Truly, i chose these courses because they are related to the Finance field which I love but i need people that have some experience either in M.Sc courses generally or in any of these courses to enlighten me - the prospects, toughness (i avoid calculations/maths), pros, cons etc.

If you dont like these lol...is there any good course you can recommend for a Finance/Accounting person? i mean one that sells wella...lol cheesy

http://www.mouau.edu.ng/news/2016-2017-post-graduate-admission

me sef, i wont mind if i can get a school I can be admitted for Ph.D straight (or a single programme leading to award of M.Sc+Ph.D certificate). Any ideas will be appreciated too
Re: Advice Needed On M.sc Courses To Choose - 2016/17 MOUAU PG ADMISSIONS by eksammy(m): 11:47am On Oct 07, 2016
Oh no guys,

dont just view

...please say something

...help a bro!

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For FUTO 2016/2017 If You Didn't Put Them As First Choice In JAMB / APPLY FOR 2017/2018 PTDF OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIP HERE+PAST QUESTIONS / Advice Me Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.