Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) (33720 Views)

Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Accepts Supreme Court Judgement In Good Fate / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by misscall247: 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
Buhari will Neva listen to u.....d guy is deaf and dumb

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by misscall247: 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
Stelvin101:
Instead of those people to go and hold their elders responsible for selling them they are busy disturbing da peace, making noise around the neighborhood.
hahahaha abi
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
A

1 Like

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by esosuo2: 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
Eyaaaa money that pastor would have spent on better campaign with reasonable agender rather "than castigating osho he is now spending it on placards it is a piry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
otimize:
See as my belle they sweet me... PDP is dead, Osho baba has retired PDP chieftains in Edo state. My greatest joy was when Osamede Igbenedion started crying that Apc is sharing money. The Igbenedion's saw Dangote money and bowed.. The whole electoral process was well articulated and planned. Thumbs up my bro @ Osho baba

it was omosede igbins that was crying on ITV, her father's useless station

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
This pastor should just give up, if God truly want him there,even if entire country rigs the vote, he will still get there

1 Like

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by otimize(m): 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
martineverest:
no be only u.

Him block igbinedion for edo south;block anenih with ikhimi for central and blocked oghiadomhe with dokpesi for north
Yes o.. Osho my real guy, many wailers said the fake pastor taught him the game n I shake my head. I fear who no fear that man, the Jagaban of south south

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by spartacus11(m): 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
Jirate:
INEC Ripped Democracy during Edo Election, they need to be like their former self under GEJ and Jega, Unbiased and Truly Independent.

Meanwhile, where is that He Goat called Oshiom-Ole, let him come and see Ize Iyamu walking freely along the Streets of Benin, Acknowledging Cheers from All and Sundry, contrary to what he said that not too long ago. cool cool cool cool

is dis wat ur fake pastor call a protest, he still dey learn, after mobilizing protest for one week, gave d contract to more than 50 civil society group and after seven days lead the protest himself and people there is nothing to write home about, it shows he his already fighting a lost battle, the comrade was right to have said APC will challenge fake pastor vote because he can not pull more than 50 thousand vote, i think this protests just confirmed it,

point of correction comrade said, i quote " i am working with obaseki in the street of benin, and people are celebrating us even gave us gifts, ize iyamu should walk the street of benin with lucky igbinedion if they will not be disgraced. " end of quote

has ize iyamu challenge the comrade to walk the street with his boss igbinedion i guess you know the answer we are still waiting

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by martineverest(m): 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
otimize:
Yes o.. Osho my real guy, many wailers said the fake pastor taught him the game n I shake my head. I fear who no fear that man, the Jagaban of south south
dis one pass jagaban o

1 Like

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by martineverest(m): 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
Benin City is shut down right now.

Obaseki is a caretaker Committee Governor imposed on we the good people of Edo state by INEC and the demons of APC

Pastor Ize Iyamu is our Legitimately elected Governor

guy,enter toilet abeg

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by otimize(m): 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
Mercie97:

it was omosede igbins that was crying on ITV, her father's useless station
My bad, Omosede... They finally see money when pass money!!! PDP lost in Esama's local government... Apc carry go

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by IEDA: 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
todaynewsreview:
This is an ongoing protest in the Edo State capital. This time around, the candidate of the PDP is leading others in calling INEC to restore the people's mandate.

More here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1651/pastor-osagie-ize-iyamu-leads-protesters-in-a-peaceful-prote

All this move reminds me of oshiomole after the 2007 Governorship Election in Edo State...Maybe POI can be as lucky as oshiomole was at the tribunal...Just Saying.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
Politician wahala and some mumus will be following them.
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by pedrilo: 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
this wont change anything
do the right thing pastor!
go to election petition tribunal

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by seguno2: 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
otimize:
See as my belle they sweet me... PDP is dead, Osho baba has retired PDP chieftains in Edo state. My greatest joy was when Osamede Igbenedion started crying that Apc is sharing money. The Igbenedion's saw Dangote money and bowed..

How sure are you that it was Dangote's money?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by DAVE41(m): 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by seguno2: 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
Kaybaba5:
Politician wahala and some mumus will be following them.

I thought that the politicians are responsible for the governance of the people. If the people don't follow them, how will the people have good governance?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by foxriver17: 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
why not preacher the world of GOD like this and win souls for GOD, you called ur self a pastor, BABA GO DOWN ON UR KNEES AND ASKED GOD FORGIVENESS
todaynewsreview:
Cc: lalasticlala

More here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1651/pastor-osagie-ize-iyamu-leads-protesters-in-a-peaceful-prote

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by emmykk(m): 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

Stop fuming! Your demigod (POI) has lost the Election and has lost it for good. He would only stroll past (along) the Edo State Government House; he can never be the caretaker. This protest is a futile exercise!

the native doctor that used your head must be very happy by now.....you didnt make any sense

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by toofit007: 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2016
bejeiodus:
This is better than arming the youths to unleash violence on helpless people. Pastor Iyamu should take his protest to the courts. Only the courts can restore to him what he alleged was stolen from him. The people can't help him; only a good lawyer and dispassionate judges can.
which court, I hope your not talking about courts in NIGERIA ? is it the court that has been infiltrated by the executive all court has been rape of justice in Nigeria and hence, it can never give true judgement take dansuki and nnamdi kanu's case as an example.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by colossus2: 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
PDP governors should advice this man better.
This is not it at all angry
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by nickxtra(m): 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2016
Is it by force to declare you a Governor, for an election that you lost?
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by otimize(m): 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
seguno2:

How sure are you that it was Dangote's money?
Lol, not sure o... But pdp cried when they saw money.. It's funny how things can change. GgApc
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by mayweather2020: 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
colossus2:
PDP governors should advice this man better.
This is not it at all angry
Please let him continue until his eyes come down.Has he forgotten that he is dealing with an activist,a PDP slayer in Edo,the one man mopol of Edo politics,the i no send governor of our time..If he like let him protest from now till tomorrow he can't win again.
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by Omeny: 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
bejeiodus:
This is better than arming the youths to unleash violence on helpless people. Pastor Iyamu should take his protest to the courts. Only the courts can restore to him what he alleged was stolen from him. The people can't help him; only a good lawyer and dispassionate judges can.

You are right.

But courts in Nigeria are not reliable.
How many cases have we had in this country with controversial judgements?
The case of Ibori is a crystal example.
He was cleared of hundreds of allegations here while only 3counts jailed him for yrs in the Uk.
What's happening in Edo nay Nigeria over the yrs is really unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by farihafaheemah(m): 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
It's very obvious Pastor IZe-iyamu could not win obaseki, going by anticident of lucky anf oshiomole, lucky igbiniedon bastardised governance in edo while oshiomole brought good governance to people of Edo. He should learn how to congratulate winner and accept defeat. May be next election he may be lucky
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by Eazybay(m): 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
otimize:
See as my belle they sweet me... PDP is dead, Osho baba has retired PDP chieftains in Edo state. My greatest joy was when Omosede Igbenedion started crying that Apc is sharing money. The Igbenedion's saw Dangote money and bowed.. The whole electoral process was well articulated and planned. Thumbs up my bro @ Osho baba

#Pastorgobacktochurch

This should not make any individual happy. But since u are a 9jerian, I must say u behave like a TRUE 9jerian. Thank God u said "dangote money" not "oshiomole money".. Of course osho took loans, more loans and even more loans and u are happy!!

What ize iyamu is doing is making room 4 a landslide victory if a rerun is ordered by d tribunal which would most likely be d outcome.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by luluosas(m): 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
POI should go to court and stop disturbing the peace of the people
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by Doyin2(m): 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
My little research on Naira land,concerning Edo elections,revealed that MOST people in support of Obaseki,are really located in Edo state,whilst MOST people in support of Iyamu are located outside Edo state.

Now I am convinced that Obaseki really won in Edo whilst Iyamu won on Nairaland.

Also I had lived in Edo state before now,and I realised that the SILENT mass majority of Edolites(MOSTLY the low to medium income class) tend to lean towards the progressives,whilst the very VOCAL minority,the G.R.A,Benin(MOST low to medium income people in Benin,who are more,supports APC), type of people, are MOSTLY in support of PDP. No wonder why it seemed that Iyamu was more popular than Oshiomole(whether you like it or not,Obaseki apart,those who voted for APC did so because of the better performance of Oshiomole,when compared to the evil days of Igbinedion)

Rigging is common to both parties,the truth is very bitter!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by Omeny: 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
We can easily say 'go to court'
Yes, that is the ideal thing to do but the corruption in our judiciary has made the court not to be trusted and no longer a hope for the common man.

Remember,Oshiomole became a gov through the court?
How strong are our courts today?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) by otimize(m): 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
Eazybay:

This should not make any individual happy. But since u are a 9jerian, I must say u behave like a TRUE 9jerian. Thank God u said "dangote money" not "oshiomole money".. Of course osho took loans, more loans and even more loans and u are happy!!

What ize iyamu is doing is making room 4 a landslide victory if a rerun is ordered by d tribunal which would most likely be d outcome.
Thank God am behaving like a Nigerian in Nigeria... But as a foreigner in Nigeria let me tell u that there is nothing Ize Iyamu can do to be the governor of My darling state. Firstly, he lost the election, secondly Osho baba can never allow that fake pastor to succeed him, thirdly go and find out what Osho did to Yakubu... Lastly, the fake pastor is the king of inducement, as 750million was given to him for the purpose of inducement in the presidential election. So, this is 9ja... Everything goes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France / Customs Sell Impounded Vehicles As Scraps, Auctioneers Kick / What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.