Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Funny NYSC Camp Moments - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Funny NYSC Camp Moments (36714 Views)

(read) Best Nysc Camp Moments In Delta State Camp By Emmerich09 / 9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs / Collection Of Funny NYSC Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny NYSC Camp Moments by serverconnect(m): 11:41am On Oct 29, 2016
Nice one. I camped their in 2015
Re: Funny NYSC Camp Moments by francis247(m): 11:42am On Oct 29, 2016
Number 2 sha
Re: Funny NYSC Camp Moments by Mckandre(m): 11:42am On Oct 29, 2016
Lagusta:

D for Dundee united, you are all ball boys there
u wey notice na master grin
Re: Funny NYSC Camp Moments by Bigii(m): 11:46am On Oct 29, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Igbo youths will miss the fun of Nysc if they grant them biafra smiley

Nigerians will miss their sweet, freshy and cheap bebs in camp too cheesy

I so flex dem in Augwu camp, Enugu.

2 Likes

Re: Funny NYSC Camp Moments by ginggerxy: 11:49am On Oct 29, 2016
pwetie:
1. The 25 year old corper
25yrs old abi 75yrs that man n buhari age mate oo
Re: Funny NYSC Camp Moments by canalily(m): 11:50am On Oct 29, 2016
Me i cant wait to be in campgrin am late alreadycheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Funny NYSC Camp Moments by agrovick(m): 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
No 3 though, Only God can forgive Pastor Mikky and John Cena for my harrowing experience
Re: Funny NYSC Camp Moments by mejai(m): 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2016
Dharniel:
13C @ nonwa gbam Tai, Rivers state.
-I first thought I was posted to serve in a town in Japan.
-on getting to the camp by 11am thinking I was early enough, I had to join a single wavy line queue with about 400 people in front of me. I won die but death no come
-it was in camp I understood the motto of the Nigerian army, "the career that commands respect".
-When all the nysc officials present could not control the prospective corps members and only one soldier brought sanity to a hall that contains about 2000 people.
-during one of the registrations in the hall naso one wicked, disappointing and embarrassing shit begin catch me, as God one take punish me that day, a soldier announced with voice similar to a thunder strike, "no roaming about, whoever disobey I'll break the person's leg". I almost died, no kidding, when I couldn't hold it anymore I ran out of the hall and the soldier ran after me, caught up with me and he noticed how I was sweating profusely, I stammered as I explained what I was going through. fortunately, he understood my plight and that was how I was saved from a public embarrassment. what a memorable day...
dat camp eh!
Re: Funny NYSC Camp Moments by Oyinda32(m): 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
pwetie:
3. AHaaaa

Magaji Dan Yamusa Orientation camp, Keffi Nassarawa State...

I rep 2016 batch A stream 2
Re: Funny NYSC Camp Moments by ellovee(m): 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
[size=18pt]that was my camp. One of the best camps in Naija[/size]
Re: Funny NYSC Camp Moments by sinaj(f): 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
Dharniel:
-on getting to the camp by 11am thinking I was early enough, I had to join a single wavy line queue with about 400 people in front of me. I won die but death no come
-it was in camp I understood the motto of the Nigerian army, "the career that commands respect".
-When all the nysc officials present could not control the prospective corps members and only one soldier brought sanity to a hall that contains about 2000 people.
-during one of the registrations in the hall naso one wicked, disappointing and embarrassing shit begin catch me, as God one take punish me that day, a soldier announced with voice similar to a thunder strike, "no roaming about, whoever disobey I'll break the person's leg". I almost died, no kidding, when I couldn't hold it anymore I ran out of the hall and the soldier ran after me, caught up with me and he noticed how I was sweating profusely, I stammered as I explained what I was going through. fortunately, he understood my plight and that was how I was saved from a public embarrassment. what a memorable day...
I had to read ur post aloud for everyone at home cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Funny NYSC Camp Moments by Sttimmy1(m): 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2016
Smiles.... I can relate to all, kaduna Batch A, stream2,2015.Blackgold camp was fun

1 Like

Re: Funny NYSC Camp Moments by priscaoge(f): 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
That Parade ground looks like Keffi Camp Nassarawa, where our camp Commandant dealt with us one night! Chaiiii! What will make me forget that experience?? cry cry cry The camp is neat and one of the best!
Re: Funny NYSC Camp Moments by priscaoge(f): 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
Oyinda32:

Magaji Dan Yamusa Orientation camp, Keffi Nassarawa State...

I rep 2016 batch A stream 2

Mine was Batch A Stream2 2015
Re: Funny NYSC Camp Moments by chigoziri2403(m): 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
new face of selfie

2 Likes

Re: Funny NYSC Camp Moments by priscaoge(f): 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
serverconnect:
Nice one. I camped their in 2015

What Batch?
Re: Funny NYSC Camp Moments by 12inchDickson: 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
Me wey carry 15000 enter camp I still get change before leaving as an Ijebu man

2 Likes

Re: Funny NYSC Camp Moments by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
Bigii:

Nigerians will miss their sweet, freshy and cheap bebs in camp too cheesy

I so flex dem in Augwu camp, Enugu.
I know
Re: Funny NYSC Camp Moments by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
in my time those days camp was fun sha.
Re: Funny NYSC Camp Moments by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
embarassed so many sluts to sleep with
Re: Funny NYSC Camp Moments by karleone(m): 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
jliusadura:
Cultural tinz

Did you serve in Delta State?? I know the 2nd to the last guy from the right. Stayed in Family house together.
Re: Funny NYSC Camp Moments by humblemikel(f): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
originally:
nice experience
u are bad, smiles
Re: Funny NYSC Camp Moments by effty(m): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
I neva did this. I refused and the heavens supported me.
pwetie:
3. AHaaaa
Re: Funny NYSC Camp Moments by Pillarofpillar(m): 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
cana882:
NYSC is fun sha

Meanwhile, When they call a corper from Okoh polytechnic to recite the national anthem..
... grin grin your mama there. Clown

1 Like

Re: Funny NYSC Camp Moments by kingsleyjando(m): 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
pwetie:
1. The 25 year old corper
I recall vividly who this man was. He was in ma platoon, in Taraba ( 16A).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny NYSC Camp Moments by DAramis: 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
originally:
nice experience

Bro,

Your freedom of expression ends where another person's own begins.

If DSS should arrest you now, people will start shouting that the leader is a tyrant.

That pics is really offensive and uncalled for.

My humble opinion
Re: Funny NYSC Camp Moments by Kebabs(m): 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
Many other kinds of fun de na.
BYSC-biafra youth service corps.
By the way, who fun epp?
patriotic9jaboy:
Igbo youths will miss the fun of Nysc if they grant them biafra smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny NYSC Camp Moments by DavidEsq(m): 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
@4; na beans dem dey share, na e make dat bread woman dey there.
Re: Funny NYSC Camp Moments by MrOlai: 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
Shameless Adulterous Lives of Corpers

1. Sex in Camp

Some corpers sleep with one another in camp when they are not husband and wife.

2. Sex on Parade Ground

Some corpers have sex on open parade ground in d evening or at night on d grass like animals!

3. Cohabitation

Some male & female corpers live together in d same room as husband & wife when they are not, after d camp- having constant sex, cooking & eating together, etc.

4. Abortion

Some female corpers commit abortion resulting from NYSC sex.

5. Adulterous Married Corpers

Some female married corpers leave their husbands at home for NYSC only to be continuously serviced by fellow male corpers! Also, some married male corpers leave their wives at home only to start sleeping with fellow female corpers!

6. Abuse of Female Students in Schools

Some male corpers in schools have sex with the students entrusted with
them!

7. Sex with Boss

Some female corpers have sex with their bosses for some benefits in their places of primary assignment!
Re: Funny NYSC Camp Moments by krasican(m): 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
jliusadura:
Cultural tinz

na keffi b dis 13b
Re: Funny NYSC Camp Moments by 3RNEST(m): 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
MrOlai:
Shameless Adulterous Lives of Corpers

1. Sex in Camp

Some corpers sleep with one another in camp when they are not husband and wife.

2. Sex on Parade Ground

Some corpers have sex on open parade ground in d evening or at night on d grass like animals!

3. Cohabitation

Some male & female corpers live together in d same room as husband & wife when they are not, after d camp- having constant sex, cooking & eating together, etc.

4. Abortion

Some female corpers commit abortion resulting from NYSC sex.

5. Adulterous Married Corpers

Some female married corpers leave their husbands at home for NYSC only to be continuously serviced by fellow male corpers! Also, some married male corpers leave their wives at home only to start sleeping with fellow female corpers!

6. Abuse of Female Students in Schools

Some male corpers in schools have sex with the students entrusted with
them!

7. Sex with Boss

Some female corpers have sex with their bosses for some benefits in their places of primary assignment!
Sorry how did u know all this?? just curious...

2 Likes

Re: Funny NYSC Camp Moments by Gaxx01(m): 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
Dharniel:

Tai .. 15B
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) / Meet Ogunleye Modupe Ishola, A Corper Who Did The Government Duty (Photos) / Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.