Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Laide Bakare Shares Adorable Birthday Pics + Profile - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laide Bakare Shares Adorable Birthday Pics + Profile (652 Views)

Laide Bakare Obtains US Citizenship, Shows Off Her Citizenship Card / Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] / Laide Bakare Flaunts Her N200k Nails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laide Bakare Shares Adorable Birthday Pics + Profile by feyikemmy5460(f): 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
Star actress, Laide Bakare, is celebrating her 36th birthday today. the actress who is known for her versatility in her career shared photos of herself via social media as she turns a year older today.

Laide Bakare is one of the active and prolific Yoruba actress in the Nollywood. she started her movie career in 1999, she has become a household name in the industry. the actress was born on October 7 – in Lagos State, Nigeria. hail from Ibadan, Oyo State.

She studied Theatre Arts (Diploma) at the University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo State; holds a Degree in History and Strategic Studies University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos State, Nigeria.

Laide joined the movie industry through her dad. Going by her own words “several artistes used to lodge in my dad’s hotel in Ibadan, Oyo State and there was a particular time when my father was celebrating his birthday with a house warming and we all went to his hotel which was the venue of the party. And on getting there, we saw so many film makers, some of them liked me and when they needed anything, they’d ask me which I provided for them. It was there that they asked me if I would like to join them. I must confess that I actually love acting and anything that has to do with film production. My father travels a lot and he buys a lot of equipment like cameras for shooting and recording and people that rented them used to tell me of their usefulness in movie production and that was how it started”.

here are some of the movies she has featured in : Adeyemi – produced by Muka Ray; Richie Richie; Ore Meta (The Three Friends); Asiri Owo (The Secret of Wealth); Ki Orun To Wo (Before The Sun Sets); Okun Omo Iya (Family Ties); Green Snake Dad (Starring Sunday Omobolanle); Adun Ewuro (Starring Adebayo Salami, Sunday Omobolanle) and more.

http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/laide-bakare-shares-adorable-birthday-pics-profile/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Sues Website Over Claims She Faked Paris Robbery / Step Aside Bobrisky! Meet The New Male Diva [photos] / Who Can Compete With This Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.