Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS (42121 Views)

Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals / Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today / Anambra Corper Gets Marriage Proposal On Her Passing Out Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS by penzino(m): 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
misspicy:
The design is unique.

Congratulations to her.

Op na 'Favour market' o

which one be favour market again. Its better you tell her to find favour in the labour market. nothing like favour market grin
Re: The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS by ekmike(m): 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
the excitement you feel when you are the first graduate in your family can make you do strange things
Re: The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS by Izonpikin: 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
Abeg let there be work for all our graduates... embarassed embarassed

Wahala too mush...
Re: The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS by misspicy(f): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
penzino:

which one be favour market again. Its better you tell her to find favour in the labour market. nothing like favour market grin
gringrin

Okay

1 Like

Re: The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS by Greenbullet(m): 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
Idydarling:
bia, who rold u better mind yourself ooo, `calabar men are virgins| mbok
you said what.
Re: The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
Welcome to unemployment. The hardest two weeks to one month is yet to come. I remember almost running mad settling into the fact I had nowhere to go every morning. Held on to my last 40,000.00 like the world was about to end. Sadly it only lasted two months and I was back to square zero soon after.
Re: The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS by Greenbullet(m): 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
stevenosa:
What is this
a nairaland thread
Re: The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS by vickillo: 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2016
Welcome to LM
Re: The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS by solid3(m): 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
Is she the first person to pass out of NYSC in her village?

2 Likes

Re: The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS by mickool(m): 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
In this economic recession. Nice one anyway. Congrats Ella.
Re: The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS by misscall247: 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
ANIEXTY:
And my brother be like...
without equipment?how,because i wnt to develop my forearm.
Re: The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS by orihnma(f): 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
congratulations my sister.
Re: The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS by Feanah(f): 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
veekid:
E vine
are you jeniva's (funke akindele) brother?
Re: The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS by bidexolumanish(m): 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
Idydarling:
bia, who rold u better mind yourself ooo, calabar men are virgins mbok
dem no nid rold me mbok,me i be eyen calabar.
Re: The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS by bidexolumanish(m): 6:12pm On Oct 07, 2016
shocked shocked shocked thou is a wicked soul
solid3:
Is she the first person to pass out of NYSC in her village?
Re: The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS by clems93(m): 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
Congrats to her
Re: The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS by Louiscutedude(m): 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
Wen money speak loud...... Congrate to her
Re: The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS by ANIEXTY(m): 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
misscall247:
without equipment?how,because i wnt to develop my forearm.
Add me on facebook @ Aniefiok Solomon
Re: The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS by Realist2: 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
Idydarling:
bia, who rold u better mind yourself ooo, calabar men are virgins mbok

Mmami, adidie , Pm me we gatta to talk.
Re: The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS by misscall247: 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
ANIEXTY:

pls reach me with this number 08125673642....thanks
Re: The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS by tk4rd: 6:32am On Oct 08, 2016
SIMILAR THING HERE.
Call 08184095390 if you like the Cake Design.

Re: The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS by longerthroat(m): 7:26am On Oct 08, 2016
ANIEXTY:
And my brother be like...

6 packs in 6 weeks without equipment, how possible?
Re: The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS by ANIEXTY(m): 9:33am On Oct 08, 2016
longerthroat:

6 packs in 6 weeks without equipment, how possible?
Its possible, it worked on me
Re: The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS by misscall247: 9:38am On Oct 08, 2016
ANIEXTY:

p...thanks
Re: The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS by ANIEXTY(m): 9:42am On Oct 08, 2016
misscall247:
pls text or call to reach me 08125673642 ....thanks

Call me @ 08175740290

1 Like

Re: The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS by xcesspaschal(m): 9:56am On Oct 08, 2016
woowww. that's beautiful
Re: The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS by Mrrpatozky: 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
Learn design and construction of inverters, ups and charge controllers and transformers for three months

Re: The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS by okikiosibodu(m): 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
I love her short hair
Re: The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS by FODA(m): 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
ATTENTION!!!Pls whoever knows Okezie Deborah,who served in Cross River State should pls inform her that her discharge certificate had been picked up somewhere.She should contact this number to get it - 08063638466.... Pls share until this info gets to her or someone who knows her..... Epp a friend!!!
Copied

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) / 2016 NYSC BATCH A Time Table [pic] / Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.