Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,484 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

How NYSC Member Got Surprised Marriage Proposal On Her POP Day - So Sweet - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How NYSC Member Got Surprised Marriage Proposal On Her POP Day - So Sweet (637 Views)

NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform / How NYSC Changed My View Of The North. / This Is How NYSC Select Pcms State :REVEALED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How NYSC Member Got Surprised Marriage Proposal On Her POP Day - So Sweet by nyscstories: 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
smiley smiley smiley smiley smileyNYSC batch B (stream 1) had their passing out parade yesterday and while some were collecting their certificates. Others were collecting engagement rings.smiley

The end of the NYSC service for 2015 Batch B turned out to be a quite memorable one for some corps members as remarkable events took place for some of them.

Two days ago, www.yabaleftonline.com brought the report of how a corps member got a shock marriage proposal on her passing out day… Well, another corps member, Adedokun Eunice, also had the ring on her finger when her man proposed to her just after she received her discharge certificate.

She said:

“That moment I became speechless but all I could utter is nothing but YES ” 

http://nyscstories.com/news/nysc-member-get-surprise-proposal-on-her-pop/

(1) (Reply)

Where Do You Get Job Announcements? Check Out These Less Competitive Openings / The Duty Of A Church / Increase Corps Members’ Allowance To N50K, Fayose Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.