Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

E-meter For Average Nigerian State Of Living - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / E-meter For Average Nigerian State Of Living (330 Views)

5 Ways To Reduce Your Cost Of Living / 10 Habits The Average Nigerian Should Let Go Of! / 21 Lessons I Learned In 21 Years Of Living (birthday Post) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E-meter For Average Nigerian State Of Living by Pope22(m): 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
Please let's use this medium to know how many people on this nairaland that are comfortable and living fine this period. I know Government may see this and ignore but this may go along way to let them know that people are dying in this country.

So, please if you are NOT comfortable or living fine in this country now, kindly click "Like". If you are comfortable and living fine, kindly click "Share.

Its unfortunate I cannot click but my click is "Like"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Employment Scam - Please Beware! / Top Comedy Downloads (crazeclown) / OPTIMISTIC: Linda Ikeji(the Well Known Blogger) And Her Glass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.