Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Just Finished Nysc And Live In Lagos? Need A Job? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Just Finished Nysc And Live In Lagos? Need A Job? (1372 Views)

Miss Lagos NYSC And Mr Macho (Photos) / Girl Who Just Finished NYSC Shares The Job Condition A Man Gave Her / 6 Things Anyone Who Just Finished NYSC Will Relate With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Finished Nysc And Live In Lagos? Need A Job? by jessyb: 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
I want to welcome you to Rich life Commercial and Logistics Limited. Owners of Rich Life Royal Cities and Rich life Estates and Gardens. This company is also into land Transportation, Events, Human Capital Development etc.

Our office is at 61, Idimu Road, Beside Primal Tek Plaza, Mokola Bus stop, Egbeda
*you'll see a deep brown painted gate on the left side of the plaza. once you step in, you'll see the banner ahead on the farthest building*

You'll will go through a two-hour briefing. Say Gbemisola sent you.

Goodluck!

Call or Whatsapp 07084910289 for more details
Re: Just Finished Nysc And Live In Lagos? Need A Job? by elmisti(m): 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
jessyb:
I want to welcome you to Rich life Commercial and Logistics Limited. Owners of Rich Life Royal Cities and Rich life Estates and Gardens. This company is also into land Transportation, Events, Human Capital Development etc.

Our office is at 61, Idimu Road, Beside Primal Tek Plaza, Mokola Bus stop, Egbeda
*you'll see a deep brown painted gate on the left side of the plaza. once you step in, you'll see the banner ahead on the farthest building*

You'll will go through a two-hour briefing. Say Gbemisola sent you.

Goodluck!

Call or Whatsapp 07084910289 for more details

So I should just walk in ndbsay gbemisola sent me? To come and do what

2 Likes

Re: Just Finished Nysc And Live In Lagos? Need A Job? by jessyb: 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
the briefing starts at 10am. Afterwards, one of the executives will talk to you personally in his office in most cases. Then they'll ask who brought you. i will most likely be there anyways.

The opening is to recruit business associates
Re: Just Finished Nysc And Live In Lagos? Need A Job? by jessyb: 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
We run a legit business so don't be afraid.
check www.richlifenigeria.com

You can verify from other means too.

Our integrity speaks volumes!

Check us up at the aforementioned address at 10am on Wednesday 12th, 2016

Good luck!
Re: Just Finished Nysc And Live In Lagos? Need A Job? by jessyb: 11:18am On Oct 13, 2016
Briefing days are Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Time: 10am

Re: Just Finished Nysc And Live In Lagos? Need A Job? by jessyb: 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
Here are our new promo prices. call or whatsapp 07084910289 for more details

(1) (Reply)

Cross Rivers Batch B 2017 / Honorable Desmond Elliot And Love Idoko At Imo State Nysc Orientation Camp / NYSC Releases Online Registration Date For 2019 Batch C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.