Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

See the Nigerian language that is now one of Facebook Official Languages - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See the Nigerian language that is now one of Facebook Official Languages (1489 Views)

Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) / Facebook Now Supports Nigeria's 3 Major Languages / It Is Only In MTN Language That You Will Hear That 500MB Means Unlimited Data! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See the Nigerian language that is now one of Facebook Official Languages by niceworld: 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
I just check facebook now and i saw that Hausa is now part of it official Language.
Re: See the Nigerian language that is now one of Facebook Official Languages by adexfrosh(m): 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
Wen will nairaland av hausa as officiail language[color=#990000] cry
Re: See the Nigerian language that is now one of Facebook Official Languages by CoolFreeday(m): 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
Nice!
Hope he includes the 2 remaining major once soon.
Re: See the Nigerian language that is now one of Facebook Official Languages by falcon01: 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
even opera mini has hausa ibo and yourub
Re: See the Nigerian language that is now one of Facebook Official Languages by Fidelismaria: 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
Hausa of all language

Nonsense

Tot Hausa is a spoken language not written

Anyways

Not my business

1 Like

Re: See the Nigerian language that is now one of Facebook Official Languages by NOTGOINGDOWN(m): 10:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
what's new in that, its been there for a long time. thought they've added Yoruba or Igbo there
Re: See the Nigerian language that is now one of Facebook Official Languages by elfakkawy(m): 2:34am On Oct 08, 2016
Fidelismaria:
Hausa of all language

Nonsense

Tot Hausa is a spoken language not written

Anyways

Not my business
Though I'm a Pullo, I'd say this.
YOU'RE MISTAKEN Hausa is both spoken and written like the other 2 languages {ain't certain about IGBO, thoug}
Source: Experience (lived in Hausa Community 4 more than 10yrs

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Releases WX4 Pro / Part 1: All You Should Know About The Newly Launched SAMSUNG Galaxy Note8, Specs / Infinix Hot 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.