Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

Your.M.D: Symptoms Checker App For Android - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Your.M.D: Symptoms Checker App For Android (511 Views)

Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms / 10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment / Mahr Elder: D.D.S., M.D. – The Best Maxillofacial Surgeon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your.M.D: Symptoms Checker App For Android by iamnlia(m): 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2016
I came across this app and couldn't resist sharing.
Saw the ad for the app in Xender and decided to give it a try and it blew me away.

Your.MD is your symptom checker cum virtual doctor.
Using the app you chat with the A.I and provide it with information such as gender, birth year, symptoms of disease and duration of disease while answering questionnaires. cheesy
After this, the app gives you the report of diagnosis and also issues treatment and advice. cool

For example, I gave the app symptoms of hyperthyroidism and it gave me the exact result I wanted and also the treatment along with advice on doctors appointment.

The app has other features like:
*Call a doctor
*Health alerts
*One stop health

Unfortunately, I can't provide screenshots because the app prevents me due to physician-patient privilege.

Download on Google Play

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Eczema / 5 Mistakes A Pregnant Woman Ought To Avoid / World Cancer Day In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.