Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) (83264 Views)

2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex / Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) / RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) by Icansing: 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
Epaul:
So, whatever doesn't obtain in the animal kingdom shouldn't be practised? The animal kingdom is the yardstick by which we should measure our lives? It really makes so much sense.
think before you mention any post, what I meant is simple, if animals can behave normal why can't we higher animals according to biology behave more better.
Re: Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
It sad really
Re: Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
Motun03:
yuck
pm me your account details Mai push you some funds.., your beauty is worth it
Re: Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
WARRIBLOOD:
pm me your account details Mai push you some funds.., your beauty is worth it
lols
Re: Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) by Topestbilly(m): 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
ucsparks:
OK you're normal, i thought you were one of them lemme blast you of the face of the earth
I can't do nothing about it bro, i just feel disgusted by them and wish them all death!!!
@ Decide.

Wish us death?? LoL... let's declare our Sexual orientation publicly and see who'll be stone to death instantly.
see who's talking about education, so you need education to differentiate good from bad? abnormal people calling normal people ignorant .... the fvcking link u posted which was written by a fvcking a$$-h¤le like you. If your fath£r's hav been fvcking each others, u for dey dis life?

1 Like

Re: Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) by discman2k2(m): 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
Deicide:

Niyinficient, eazysally, oluwafreshkid, ucsparks, joelegacy, fikfaknuel, symbianDON, foody, uyiekpen26, honimun007, jennyebi, Opharhe, Coyotejack, ucsparks, discman2k2, nonjebose, IbBarham, Paseus, Missmossy, Babatea3, Topestbilly, chidozieikeji2, chimavalentine, IYANGBALI, Alezy
, Rexnegro

I had to take my time to pick This Ignorant comment i found on this thread In the Age of information [size=20]Ignorance[/size] is a Choice Google is there to make ur research, Youtube is there to educate ur self but i wount blame u guys ill blame our Educational system and the govt which is actually filled with bunch of illeterates. but incase u are intreasted in educating ur self if u have DSTV U should watch Nat geo wild: Animals wierdest. well i know u guys are more intrested in the African magic and what not which would explain all the comments on this thread and here is also a link at the bottom of the site they are also refrences u can check:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

P.s i am heterosexual

@deicide: if ur not a homo, why aren't u motivated enuf to start opening ur ass for ur admirers to plug in? U defend homosexuals but sat u dont engage in it, u r a homosexual hypocrit then. I wont judge d homosexuals but i beleive 100% whar d Bible says abt it: theyre lost! Kponkwem!!

2 Likes

Re: Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) by Deicide: 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
discman2k2:

@deicide: if ur not a homo, why aren't u motivated enuf to start opening ur ass for ur admirers to plug in? U defend homosexuals but sat u dont engage in it, u r a homosexual hypocrit then.

I am not Homosexual i am Heterosexual! didn't u read where it says it's Genetic? my genetic make-up prevents me from being attracted to guys! on the other hand Homosexual their genetic make-up makes them to be attracted to The same sex as they are. if u need more education mention me if m free I'll educate u since Google is not ur friend

I wont judge d homosexuals but i beleive 100% whar d Bible says abt it: theyre lost! Kponkwem!!
1) So u believe a Book that has over 300,000 contradictions?

2) Why did Ur God Create Animals Like that If Ur Bible Is Against It?
Re: Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) by Holuwarphantom(m): 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
Deicide:

I am not Homosexual i am Heterosexual! didn't u read where it says it's Genetic? my genetic make-up prevents me from being attracted to guys! on the other hand Homosexual their genetic make-up makes them to be attracted to The same sex as they are. if u need more education mention me if m free I'll educate u since Google is not ur friend

You are an atheist?
Re: Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) by Ronaldinnioh(m): 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
See how useless homosexuals that deserves death are commenting on Penis sizes and the funnies of enough the guy up their is HIV positive and he comes around LUTH were I work in HIV clinic for his Retroviral Drugs.

Re: Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) by Deicide: 1:03am On Oct 10, 2016
Holuwarphantom:
You are an atheist?
yes
Re: Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) by Holuwarphantom(m): 1:20am On Oct 10, 2016
Deicide:

yes
Ever heard of this movie? GOD'S NOT DEAD 1&2. it's OK if u could just watch part one. Try and watch it and u ll get most of ur answers there
Re: Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) by Deicide: 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
Holuwarphantom:

Ever heard of this movie? GOD'S NOT DEAD 1&2. it's OK if u could just watch part one. Try and watch it and u ll get most of ur answers there
You mean the One that Christians acted? and portrayed Atheist as Evil people?
Re: Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) by discman2k2(m): 8:54am On Oct 11, 2016
Deicide:

l

Guy, 1stly, d The Word of God does not have any contradictions, they seem so to u because ur mind is wordly, if u understand d things of d Spirit u'd understand d relationships btw ur so-called contradictions.

To ur 2nd question, God created all sorts of animals due to d infinitesimal capacity of his wisdom & creativity. Tho Humans r higher animals, quest for civilization & upgraded morals by humans is evidence of d innate need of God, d Highest being, & as such God's instructions supercedes our selfish need for freedom from any bondage (from d authority of God). Cant u see y even human gov't still suffers rebellion frm its subjects?! Ur likes & co are of d Rebellious breed, just like Lucifer, d fallen angel. D hunger 4 anal sex is d expression of higher levels of perversion, nt any genetically coded instruction which manifests physically in behavior. Wht u invest in ur thot becoms ur behavior, & then Character (& u then excuse it as natural
) and eventually it becomes ur destiny (Your established lifestyle ).
Pls be careful wht u allow science determine 4 u. As a very well trained scientist, i know of several studies outcomes which were eventually falsified.
Google was written by humans like me, u can make me ur Google (Doogle! grin grin)
Re: Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) by discman2k2(m): 9:13am On Oct 11, 2016
Deicide:

yes

Awwwwch!!! This is where d problem is: if u can beleive there's no God, then u can beleive anything else (like accepting Gayism). I must not condenm u, but patiently wait & work on u to come around to The Truth (that God is the maker of the Cosmos & that Jesus Christ is His son who died for my sins & ur sins and taht by that you can receive eternal salvation JUST by beleiving in Jesus Christ ).

Finally, it was a mistake trying to argue with u (cos u r an atheist ), i would have used the best strategy to preach to ur innerman.
I pray this day: you shall experience Jesus, and be truly saved, in Jesus name!! Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) by khiaa(f): 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
Icansing:
Even in the animal kingdom, male animals don't mate with their fellow male counterparts. Nonsense

Yes they do. I had a female dog that would try to ride other female dogs, I was a kid then and I didn't understand what was happening.
Re: Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) by khiaa(f): 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
nkemjacob2:
dey should go and try all dis sort in america and UK. Nigeria is not a safe place for dis diabolic rubbish.

It doesnt matter if they are in the west or Nigeria, because it's in their nature and they will screw whenever they get the chance, just like you.
Re: Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) by khiaa(f): 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
uyiekpen26:
Being gay is not part of our culture. The fact civilisation came to Africa doesn't mean we should copy every nonsense from the West all in the name of civilization. The both of them should go in for it. Africa has really lost it. The funny aspect is that they'll certainly blame the devil.

Homosexuality was in Africa before any westerner stepped a toe into Africa, stop blaming the west for your actions.
Re: Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) by khiaa(f): 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2016
I wonder how many of Nigeria's police officers, lawyers, judges, law makers, military, priest, pastors, teachers, husbands, wives, mothers, fathers, daughters, and sons are gay behind closed doors. If you got rid of that 14 year sentence and let people live their own lives, you would be shocked at who came out of the closet. cheesy and somehow the west would be blamed. LMAO
Re: Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) by khiaa(f): 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
Topestbilly:

If they try it during jesus time, he will be d first person to lead the stoning..
Liar!
Re: Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) by khiaa(f): 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
Okeikpu:
Gays is abt time u guys begin carry guns around for protection
You know say Africans no sabi wetin be human right n life,that's y you see human bodys all across the streets wt everyone eyes left cry

Are you serious about dead bodies laying in the streets and nobody cares, while hypocrites concern themselves with what consenting adults are doing to each other? Unbelievable!! You guys need to change your priorities. sad
Re: Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) by khiaa(f): 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
poweredcom:
angry angry angry angry BASTARDS

LMAO cheesy Why does it concern you what they do to each other's bodies as long as it is not you or the innocent they aren't sticking?
Re: Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) by poweredcom(m): 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
khiaa:

LMAO cheesy Why does it concern you what they do to each other's bodies as long as it is not you or the innocent they aren't sticking?

is it right for a man to sex each other is that not madness..... even goat don't do so
Re: Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) by chidissolomon: 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2016
Its a pitty that guys de carry wetin GOD give them de chuk am inside themselfs,if there father do the same,i wounder who em go born,maby maggottttt.i hereby sentence them to 100 years in kirikiri?
Re: Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 05, 2016
poweredcom:

is it right for a man to sex each other is that not madness..... even goat don't do so
Ashawo boy. I no know say you dey comment for other sections. And na for only sex matter you fit comment sef. Na so so ashawo thread you dey 24/7. Which kain person you be sef
Dem use pussy scatter your brain?

Try get brain small na. sad
Re: Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) by poweredcom(m): 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
ProfTea8:

Ashawo boy. I no know say you dey comment for other sections. And na for only sex matter you fit comment sef. Na so so ashawo thread you dey 24/7. Which kain person you be sef
Dem use pussy scatter your brain?

Try get brain small na. sad

u r an inconsiderate barger

see d kind word de comot for ur mouf like small pikin
Re: Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) by freeman95(m): 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
poweredcom:

person way dey craze

1 Like

Re: Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
poweredcom:

You are a nonentity, a nincompoop, a mofo, a nitwit, a dimwit, a tw.at and a nuthead. angry

No wonder, you were likened to the mentally retar.ded and ugly lil wayne.

I was only advising you in my earlier post. Don't take things personal. Cheers bro. No e-fight.
Re: Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
freeman95:

person way dey craze
You are a stalker. No wonder, you were likened to Bow Wow,small boy trying to be like the elder ones. you are a poweredcom, m.ixty, p.aulkillerman, o.bontami wannabe.

Unfortunately, you are still a kid! grin grin

Let's drop this bro. Not ready for e-fight.
Re: Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) by freeman95(m): 6:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
ProfTea8:

You are a stalker. No wonder, you were likened to Bow Wow,small boy trying to be like the elder ones. you are a poweredcom, m.ixty, p.aulkillerman, o.bontami wannabe.

Unfortunately, you are still a kid! grin grin

Let's drop this bro. Not ready for e-fight.

listen i follow powered and i see his post

aint got no beef with u dawg...
we should be making money not fighting people u dont even know...

so beat it
Re: Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) by Bifwoli: 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
DarkHenrie:
Rubbish concocted story.

And yet if this had been a "kenyan story" you'd never say that cuz that country is always crazy,satanic and weird.

Kenya and concocted story don't fit in the same sentence for most Nigerians here on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) by poweredcom(m): 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2016
ProfTea8:

You are a nonentity, a nincompoop, a mofo, a nitwit, a dimwit, a tw.at and a nuthead. angry

No wonder, you were likened to the mentally retar.ded and ugly lil wayne.

I was only advising you in my earlier post. Don't take things personal. Cheers bro. No e-fight.

I hear u professor mumu omo take time before fire go burn u ooo
Re: Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
poweredcom:

I hear u professor mumu omo take time before fire go burn u ooo
Take a chill pill, bro grin
I no want wahala (my hands up in the air).

Enjoy your day smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses / MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo / Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.