Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Share Information/experience On Car Deals - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Share Information/experience On Car Deals (628 Views)

Cheapest Car Deals In Port Harcourt. Check For Updates / Car Deals Of The Day On Auctionexport.com! / Super Car Deals Frm 450k To 3million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Information/experience On Car Deals by Cardeals(m): 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2009
I am a car dealer . I know a lot about cars. I have read lot about car deals. A lot of people are  very careful on who to deal with. Auto business suppose to be a really straightforward and good experience.But a lot of people are not getting that.I want to create an avenue where we can share experience, update our information about our dealing between Auto buyer/seller. These will be a good avenue to really know reliable car dealers out there.Can't we just have a good experience on  Auto buying and selling. Pls, share information on those you have both good and bad experience with.You can ask me any information concerning buying/selling of cars.A lot of people based abroad want to ship cars ,but are  wary on who to deal with .I am ready to do the groundwork and fact finding work for you on prices etc.I am not saying you should give me your money or ship your car to me , but am ready to do the groundwork for you.I want users of these forum to have a good experience in their auto buying/selling deals. After all , a path of honor goes a long way . A thank you  is an asset to me.Image is everything.

(1) (Reply)

Contonou Dealers In The House(2005 Avalon ) / Brand New 2009 Kia Vehicles For Sale, Very Affordable Sam:07029322472 / I Need A Kia Picanto,a Hyundai I10 And A Vw Beetle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.