Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,123 members, 7,845,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Madonna Sued For Shakin' Her Groove Thang? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Madonna Sued For Shakin' Her Groove Thang? (843 Views)

Funke Akindele Gets Her Groove Back After Seperation, Romances Her New Love? / Funke Akindele Gets Her Groove Back, steps out without her wedding ring (photos) / Catherine Edoho Finds Her Groove Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madonna Sued For Shakin' Her Groove Thang? by Godmother(f): 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2009
Madonna has being sued by her neighbour Karen George for turning her central park west apartment into a disruptive studio.

According to the lawsuit against the building board obtained by the New York Post, "Madonna and one or more of her invited guests repeatedly dance and train, to unreasonably high-decibel, amplified music, causing noise and vibration to pour through the walls, ceilings and radiators."

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b149479_madonna_sued_shakin_her_groove_thang.html
Re: Madonna Sued For Shakin' Her Groove Thang? by maedan(f): 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2009
Looks like this Madonna is gradually turning into a nuisance undecided. Is she supposed to be doing all this at her age? Well ok if she must, she should respect the feelings of others. She really needs to get a grip .
Re: Madonna Sued For Shakin' Her Groove Thang? by Outstrip(f): 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2009
I used to have neighbors like this. Hated it with a passion and they hated me right back
Re: Madonna Sued For Shakin' Her Groove Thang? by muffins(f): 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2009
Madonna is old enough to be my grandma and she's acting like a small baby, she needs to grow up abeg. angry
Re: Madonna Sued For Shakin' Her Groove Thang? by Kunbee: 3:30am On Oct 19, 2009
muffins:

Madonna is old enough to be my grandma and she's acting like a small baby, she needs to grow up abeg. angry

Abi ooo
Re: Madonna Sued For Shakin' Her Groove Thang? by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 19, 2009
the neighbor's obviously not a madonna fan.

or maybe her boyfriend has a crush on madonna
Re: Madonna Sued For Shakin' Her Groove Thang? by iice(f): 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2009
tpia.:

the neighbor's obviously not a madonna fan.

or maybe her boyfriend has a crush on madonna

LOL!
Re: Madonna Sued For Shakin' Her Groove Thang? by Godmother(f): 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2009
maedan:

Looks like this Madonna is gradually turning into a nuisance undecided. Is she supposed to be doing all this at her age? Well ok if she must, she should respect the feelings of others. She really needs to get a grip .

She has always been a nuisance, I guess that's one of her perks

(1) (Reply)

It is now very easy to become a presenter / Must Yyou Get Drunk Or Smokke For Inspirration? / Who Can Guess This Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.