Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

She Needs Our Help. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Needs Our Help. (734 Views)

Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? / She Needs Forgiveness And A Clear Conscience / Lets Help Her She Needs Our Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Needs Our Help. by uzoo: 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2009
As i write this,tears have not stopped flowing on my key board.The story in this attachment is very disturbing so please i urge you to have a close one around.

i read this article yesterday and since then i havnt stopped crying , i just have to do something about this baby's situation, and i would like you all to join me.
i dont know if i should call this wickedness or ignorance but the truth is, this is the DEVIL himself who has defiled this baby, i call her a baby because thats what she is , one who can hardly speak properly nor is she aware of what has happened to her.

some of you may blame her and her family for what has happened to her and how she was left unattended to , or say to yorselves that there are many cases like hers even worse ( but i cant see what can be worse than this) or even say its normal after all its been happeneing in south africa but the fact remains , it could have been any one's daughter, cousin , niece friend etc,

words cannot describe the heavy burden and sorrow i carry in my heart ever since i read this, i dont run an NGO or something and neither have i been involved in any humanitarian work such as this (except in my church),and usually its not as serious as this.

i dont even know what to do , all i know is that my heart will have no rest until i've done what i can to ensure this little girl does not die but live a positive and fufilling life like her other age mates.(MY GOD!! SHE'S JUST 3)

i have called the editor of this story to get more infOrmation on how to contact the toddler's family and other people who are concerned and what i can do to help.and he has promised to get back to me.I know that there anitiretroviral drugs and also the stigma she may be facing in school , at home amongst friends , neighbours ,other kids parents and everyone else who has a narrow minded view on the subject of HIV/AIDS.
But i strongly believe that with our help and prayers she will over come this and have a brighter future.

i read somewhere in one of the papers a long time ago how a 14 year old girl who was born with HIV wasliving her life and was doing great in school and how she has impacted in the lives of others who are living with the virus.

so my dear nairaland members , please she needs our help. we need to do something about this . i dont really know how to attach this part of the newspaper , and the letters may appear small , but if you want to read the article you could find a copy of the vanguard newspaper dated17th october 2009. or contact the editor for more information EMMA DOZIE 08023145281. the title of that story is VIVID ACCOUNT HOW A HIV POSITIVE MAN RAPED A 3 YEAR OLD GIRL.i think you can also get it online on thier website.

Re: She Needs Our Help. by uzoo: 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2009
second page attachment continued story.

Re: She Needs Our Help. by uzoo: 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2009
i hope you all will read and respond and eventually pass it on , we need to do something to help this little baby.

thanks again
Re: She Needs Our Help. by no1madman(m): 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2009
what do u suggest. . .how can we help?
Re: She Needs Our Help. by no1madman(m): 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2009
where is d animal that raped d poor girl. . .not in d mood 2 read.
Re: She Needs Our Help. by uzoo: 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2009
@no1madman

thanks for replying, i would suggest you read the article though, cos it says at the end that the man was later arrested by the IG OF POLICEfor that state and paraded to news men and pending his trial he'll be in police custody.(yea right, )

well all this happened when police stopped the angry mob from catching up with him when he ran , (really wish they did and set him on fire).

as for the witch doctor , no one knows his whjere abouts.

well so far this is what we plan on doing , pls read https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-339479.0.html

thanks again and pls talk everyone and see what they can do to help this baby.
Re: She Needs Our Help. by uzoo: 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2009
thank again for all your posts and replies

(1) (Reply)

Shared Or Separated Bed-room? / Marriage? / Registry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.