Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

7 Lessons To Learn From This Picture - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 7 Lessons To Learn From This Picture (399 Views)

10 Powerful Lessons To Learn From “hen” / I took This picture 8am Today Morning Can somebody guess wah they are doing??? / 21 Lessons I Learned In 21 Years Of Living (birthday Post) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Lessons To Learn From This Picture by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
I hope you learn a thing or.two from this short but powerful piece. ENJOY! 7 lessons from this picture: 1. Not all opportunities are to be taken. Some are traps. 2. A person can become so determined to .destroy another person that they become. blind and end up destroying themselves. 3. You fight best in your natural element and environment. Here the bird. has advantage in his natural element. 4. Know your limits, we all have them. 5. Sometimes the best response to. provocation is not to fight. 6. Sometimes to accomplish something you need team work, you will not always win alone. 7. Stick to what you do best and don’t pursue what will kill you.

Re: 7 Lessons To Learn From This Picture by Larwin(m): 10:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
cool
Re: 7 Lessons To Learn From This Picture by Justycxx(m): 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
Cool
Re: 7 Lessons To Learn From This Picture by Mailthaddeus(m): 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
What is it that is chasing u to ur dealth? What is it that u are so hungry of that is leading u to ur grave?
Not all tha glitters is gold.

(1) (Reply)

Reps Ask FG To Declare State Of Emergency On Kidnapping / What Is Wrong With This Photo? Lets Hear Your Opinion / Let Us Unite Southern Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.