Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

See Photos Of Destruction In Haiti As Hurricane Mathew Moves Towards Florida - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See Photos Of Destruction In Haiti As Hurricane Mathew Moves Towards Florida (890 Views)

Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More / Trump Alarms Lawmakers With Disparaging Words For Haiti And Africa / Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of Destruction In Haiti As Hurricane Mathew Moves Towards Florida by Konami94: 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
The number of people known to have been killed by Hurricane Matthew in Haiti is increasing two days after being hit by the most dangerous Caribbean storm in nearly a decade. By the end of Thursday the authorities in Haiti had put the figure at 339. Bodies started to appear late on Thursday as water receded in some places after the hurricane smashed concrete walls, flattened palm trees and tore roofs off homes, forcing thousands of Haitians to flee. See some of the photos...
http://www.inforloded.com/2016/10/see-photos-of-destruction-in-haiti-as.html

Re: See Photos Of Destruction In Haiti As Hurricane Mathew Moves Towards Florida by menix(m): 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
Haiti, another African country...

They re yet to recover from the last disaster nd another one is happening.

I really wish them quick recovery..
Re: See Photos Of Destruction In Haiti As Hurricane Mathew Moves Towards Florida by Konami94: 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
Haiti is a North American Country. I wish them a quick recovery too.
menix:
Haiti, another African country...

They re yet to recover from the last disaster nd another one is happening.

I really wish them quick recovery..
Re: See Photos Of Destruction In Haiti As Hurricane Mathew Moves Towards Florida by menix(m): 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
Konami94:

Oga teacher I am aware of that.
I used that cous most african country re better off..

A country that lives on Aid from other nation..

A supposed oyibo country that practices Restavék...

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Destruction In Haiti As Hurricane Mathew Moves Towards Florida by devilmaycry: 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
lalasticlala...please comman confirm if itz true...btw ...Hardluck to those unfortunates[/right]
Re: See Photos Of Destruction In Haiti As Hurricane Mathew Moves Towards Florida by menix(m): 11:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
devilmaycry:
lalasticlala...please[b] comman confirm if itz true...btw ...Hardluck to those unfortunates[/right][/b]

U mean u watch NTA news
Re: See Photos Of Destruction In Haiti As Hurricane Mathew Moves Towards Florida by devilmaycry: 12:06am On Oct 08, 2016
menix:

U mean u watch NTA news
what is this one saying ...
Re: See Photos Of Destruction In Haiti As Hurricane Mathew Moves Towards Florida by Konami94: 12:13am On Oct 08, 2016
Oh I get you now.Its very easy to miss-interpret what someone says on chat. There's no difference between them and some African countries here. Although we are blessed in the sense that we don't face all these natural disasters like them.
menix:

Oga teacher I am aware of that.
I used that cous most african country re better off..

A country that lives on Aid from other nation..

A supposed oyibo country that practices Restavék...
Re: See Photos Of Destruction In Haiti As Hurricane Mathew Moves Towards Florida by Lucasbalo(m): 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
Konami94:
Haiti is not a North American country, Haiti is in the Caribbean not North America.
Re: See Photos Of Destruction In Haiti As Hurricane Mathew Moves Towards Florida by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
Speedy recovery to Haiti!!!!

For good, positive and honest report of the Nigerian state and its contributions to the improvement of human relations all over the world, kindly visit & subscribe to www.thenigeriandiplomat.com and www.positivenaija.com
Re: See Photos Of Destruction In Haiti As Hurricane Mathew Moves Towards Florida by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 10, 2016
Pray 4 Haiti

(1) (Reply)

Come To Think Of It,how Did Trump Win Election While Losing Popular Vote? [voa | / Earthquakes: 30 People Dead As Italian Ski Hotel Is Buried By Avalanche. / The Doctufos History Of Kilimanjaro Millions Of Years Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.