Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

What Is Religion Turning Us Into - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Religion Turning Us Into (3322 Views)

Is Religion The Problem Of The World? / Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools / The 'Hatist' Manifesto - Is Religion Worth It? (Incomplete) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Religion Turning Us Into by Wilgrea7(m): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I love this post!

Hypocrisy start when you lay a claim but failed to present an indisputable proof to back up your claim yet accusing others of the same thing! smiley

Mr man what claim did i make?

MaxInDHouse:

There is just one God

Proof?

and one organization of true worshipers, all others are false religions and that's why they're like tools in the hands of the invisible confusionist that's causing all the troubles on this planet. 1John 5:19 compare to 2Corinthians 4:4

After you've proven the first part.. we will address this one.

There's just one reason why God created this planet:

You're not just claiming that a god exists.. you're claiming to know it's will.. and the only source of that knowledge is a book whose authenticity you cannot even prove in respect to a god.. which you also haven't proven.

That is God's will for mankind. You can see different religions with different books claiming such books are inspired yet they will bow to what is written in the Bible.

I sincerely doubt that

They will be planning to have children and there is no race on this planet that equates themselves with animals.

My mans.. what are you even talking about?

So which religion has the ultimate truth?
Any religion that's WORKING towards the ultimate goal as quoted in the Bible is the one and only true religion! smiley

Let me rephrase that for you real quick

"So which religion has the ultimate truth?
Any religion that agrees with what my religious book says.. which is bound to only favor my religion"

There you go.. Mr circular reasoning

1 Like

Re: What Is Religion Turning Us Into by Joshthefirst(m): 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
Wilgrea7:

What?? What are you even talking about?? I'm legit confused.
You can't criticize dogma from a place of dogma.

Wilgrea7: I literally told you to be careful quoting me from 6 years ago.. since my beliefs have changed a lot since then.. but you still went ahead to do so.
You told me to give you examples na. cheesy
Re: What Is Religion Turning Us Into by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
Wilgrea7:

Mr man what claim did i make?
Continue deceiving yourself with English, once you're out to argue over what people say and believe there is a hidden assertion in your heart but because you can't prove it you just keep it locked up in there while going after others to argue. It's not until you lay a claim before intelligent ones like me will find out what you're not saying. So continue deceiving yourself! wink
Wilgrea7:

Proof?
Do you have any contrary opinion? If you have speak but if you don't then there's no need for proof.
Wilgrea7:

After you've proven the first part.. we will address this one.
Present your own opinion otherwise there's no need for proof when you don't have contrary opinion.
Wilgrea7:

You're not just claiming that a god exists.. you're claiming to know it's will.. and the only source of that knowledge is a book whose authenticity you cannot even prove in respect to a god.. which you also haven't proven.
If you're not an atheist what is your opinion about the existence of God?
Wilgrea7:

I sincerely doubt that
My mans.. what are you even talking about?
Are you married or planning to marry?
Do you want your children to marry too?
Do you rate yourself and children above your domestic pets?
If you do then your doubts regarding what the Bible say about marriage and man's superiority over animals is senseless!
Wilgrea7:

Let me rephrase that for you real quick

"So which religion has the ultimate truth?
Any religion that agrees with what my religious book says.. which is bound to only favor my religion"
There you go.. Mr circular reasoning
Present what you think as the ultimate goal for mankind's existence on planet earth.
Meanwhile if you and your family can't survive in turmoil but peaceful atmosphere then your objection is overruled! wink
Re: What Is Religion Turning Us Into by Wilgrea7(m): 3:19am On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Continue deceiving yourself with English, once you're out to argue over what people say and believe there is a hidden assertion in your heart but because you can't prove it you just keep it locked up in there while going after others to argue. It's not until you lay a claim before intelligent ones like me will find out what you're not saying. So continue deceiving yourself! wink

I asked you what claims i made.. you went on to type a 50-page essay avoiding the question.. and instead.. talking about assertions and what not. Congratulations Mr. Intelligent one.

Do you have any contrary opinion? If you have speak but if you don't then there's no need for proof.

Does someone need to have a contrary opinion to be able to question the one put before him? If i told you there was an invisible flying dragon above you.. must you have an alternative opinion before you question the validity of my claim?

Present your own opinion otherwise there's no need for proof when you don't have contrary opinion.

In a lot of things.. I'm honest enough to say I don't know. I'm willing to learn. But that doesn't mean I'll swallow everything you say Hook, line and sinker. If you make a claim and can't prove it.. i am under no obligation to believe it.. whether or not I have an alternative opinion.

If you're not an atheist what is your opinion about the existence of God?

I ... Don't... Know...

Are you married or planning to marry?
Do you want your children to marry too?
Do you rate yourself and children above your domestic pets?
If you do then your doubts regarding what the Bible say about marriage and man's superiority over animals is senseless!

What is this logically incoherent jargon you just said? When did i say i have doubts about what the bible said about marriage and animals.. what on earth are you even talking about? When did this discussion become about the bible's opinion on marriage or animals?

Present what you think as the ultimate goal for mankind's existence on planet earth.

I don't know.

Meanwhile if you and your family can't survive in turmoil but peaceful atmosphere then your objection is overruled! wink

At this point I'm not sure if this part of your response was targeted at me... Because it doesn't relate to anything we've been talking about. Since when did the discussion shift to peace?

You were talking about what makes your religion right.. and others wrong.. and you used a criteria from your religious book.. which already favors your religious view... Which is already based on the book.. to try to disproven others.. and i showed you how it's circular reasoning.. but you completely ignored that to start talking about marriage and animals and peace.. Jesus Christ
Re: What Is Religion Turning Us Into by orisa37: 4:12am On Aug 14, 2022
Inquisitive IDIOTS, IGNORAMUSES AND PETTY CRIMINALS.
Re: What Is Religion Turning Us Into by orisa37: 4:20am On Aug 14, 2022
No red light to stop yapping or committing heresy.
Re: What Is Religion Turning Us Into by orisa37: 4:26am On Aug 14, 2022
Confident Super Tricksters and Shettaology.
Re: What Is Religion Turning Us Into by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:21am On Aug 14, 2022
Wilgrea7:

I asked you what claims i made.. you went on to type a 50-page essay avoiding the question.. and instead.. talking about assertions and what not. Congratulations Mr. Intelligent one.
Does someone need to have a contrary opinion to be able to question the one put before him? If i told you there was an invisible flying dragon above you.. must you have an alternative opinion before you question the validity of my claim?
This is not about one person having some flying creature over his/her head but what all races throughout the earth believe so if you're in your right senses you should know that for all the families of the earth to believe in God with different opinions means God truly exist and the truth about Him must be somewhere, going about asking everyone for proof shows that you're mentally deranged.
Wilgrea7:

In a lot of things.. I'm honest enough to say I don't know. I'm willing to learn. But that doesn't mean I'll swallow everything you say Hook, line and sinker. If you make a claim and can't prove it.. i am under no obligation to believe it.. whether or not I have an alternative opinion.
People eat, drink, sleep, go for recreation and so many other activities TOGETHER because we enjoy the presence of NEIGHBOURS yet something keeps making them to build destructive weapons with a view to killing their neighbours and here you are asking stupid questions about the existence of supernaturals affecting the thinking of people around you
Ọmọ you need to go and see a psychiatrist fast. Atheism and Agnosticism are results of lawlessness locked up in the minds of humans nobody needs any proof before believing that some invisible forms of life are responsible for the sudden change in the attitude of humans as they start planning to wipe out their neighbours whereas it's the very existence of neighbours that makes life meaningful!
Wilgrea7:

I ... Don't... Know...
NO you're lying it's not just about knowing but you want to disprove what you're seeing the effects all around you. If it's about knowing then you will listen with a view to find the CORRECT answer to questions not arguing in other to force your opinion on people that there is no reliable answer! smiley
Wilgrea7:

What is this logically incoherent jargon you just said? When did i say i have doubts about what the bible said about marriage and animals.. what on earth are you even talking about? When did this discussion become about the bible's opinion on marriage or animals?
You want to debunk all information regarding the existence of a supreme being (GOD) claiming that there's no reliable source of divine wisdom on the matter. So if you're not deceiving yourself why not ask yourself a sincere question: how come it's only one book that states exactly what all the races on this planet have in mind as if they're programmed to act in line with what this book Bible says?
The Bible say God created man in His image and throughout the earth anywhere you go it's humans that dominates all other creatures no matter how mighty they are which validates the Bible's claim. Moreover God's word says humans should "fill the earth and subdue it" and through the planet only humans are making improvement in the way they live and do things due to technological advancement.
There is no book where this is found written except the Bible! So what other proof do you need to know that the author of this book is the CREATOR? smiley
Wilgrea7:

I don't know.
At this point I'm not sure if this part of your response was targeted at me... Because it doesn't relate to anything we've been talking about. Since when did the discussion shift to peace?
If there's God (supreme being) the only way to prove His supremacy is by ensuring PEACE within His domain because that's what all those claiming supreme seek to ensure in their domain! So your stupidity claiming people can plan or do anything together without first securing PEACE is totally out of sense!
Wilgrea7:

You were talking about what makes your religion right.. and others wrong.. and you used a criteria from your religious book.. which already favors your religious view... Which is already based on the book.. to try to disproven others.. and i showed you how it's circular reasoning.. but you completely ignored that to start talking about marriage and animals and peace.. Jesus Christ
If you're not mentally deranged do you have any RELIGION or religious book that can disprove what the Bible teaches?
God's word says "ensuring PEACE among adherents is the one and only evidence of pure worship" Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3; Zephaniah 3:9

If you want me to believe you're not mentally deranged provide a better option instead of blindly arguing in support of what YOU DON'T KNOW:
Religions with no reasonable motive! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atheists: Do You Believe In Extra-terrestials? / Apostle Johnson Suleman / Is Islam A Religion Of Peace?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.