Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Blogging Vs Vlogging? What Are The Differences? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogging Vs Vlogging? What Are The Differences? (10786 Views)

Thread: Blogging Or Vlogging ? | Vlogging And Blogging Explained / How Much Can One Make From Vlogging? / Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogging Vs Vlogging? What Are The Differences? by mokoshalb(m): 9:47am On Oct 08, 2016
daamazing:
Please what's difference BTW a blog and website?
Thanks
A blog is just a platform where you are the author and you post stories, just like a story book, while a website is mainly for commercial purpose, might be a corporate website for business, ecommerce, business directory, social media, forum, also its more complex to handle...
Re: Blogging Vs Vlogging? What Are The Differences? by mokoshalb(m): 9:50am On Oct 08, 2016
PETUK:
wait, where you see money for data wey i take go watch videos for Vlogging? This Buhari backward era? Yoga commot hia
bro, I didn't say you should start vlogging, I only posted the pros and cons so you can have an insights, btw those who uploads are not human like you..? they earn good $$$
Re: Blogging Vs Vlogging? What Are The Differences? by mokoshalb(m): 9:51am On Oct 08, 2016
Muafrika2:
Vlogging is telling stories through videos. Blogging is writting
you on point! cool

1 Like

Re: Blogging Vs Vlogging? What Are The Differences? by mokoshalb(m): 9:54am On Oct 08, 2016
FrancisDiote:
Vlogging is better, it helps create original contents. But you need two important skills to survive if you dont have money to pay anybody
1. Editing
2. camera handling.
That's the kind of blogging I do.
www.room704.com
if you want to venture into this and need help, let me know
You are right! wink
Re: Blogging Vs Vlogging? What Are The Differences? by mokoshalb(m): 9:59am On Oct 08, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

...and how do you get the Views, subs and like contents if people search for certain keywords and your videosvideos doesn't come up? undecided
Bre, am a vlogger, this is how youtube works; once u upload a video, first is to share to social medias and where people can see it better, so once you have gain some attention, you start getting likes, subs and that will increase ur rank even on your later videos, btw, what SEO are you talking about.?
Re: Blogging Vs Vlogging? What Are The Differences? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:04am On Oct 08, 2016
mokoshalb:
Bre, am a vlogger, this is how youtube works; once u upload a video, first is to share to social medias and where people can see it better, so once you have gain some attention, you start getting likes, subs and that will increase ur rank even on your later videos, btw, what SEO are you talking about.?

So you think these people that get 1million views got it from just "Sharing on Social media" lol.... Bro... I manage up to 6 monetized youtube channels.... Without Knowledge of YouTube SEO, your videos will just be there wasting away and giving you peanuts... Take a min and Google "YouTube SEO"...cheers. grin
Re: Blogging Vs Vlogging? What Are The Differences? by mokoshalb(m): 10:26am On Oct 08, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

So you think these people that get 1million views got it from just "Sharing on Social media" lol.... Bro... I manage up to 6 monetized youtube channels.... Without Knowledge of YouTube SEO, your videos will just be there wasting away and giving you peanuts... Take a min and Google "YouTube SEO"...cheers. grin
well, it might not work for you, if your video isnt interesting and communicative, 1 million views isn't a rocket science, I have gotten something a bit to close to that, Am just asking you directly, what SEO does a youtube channel needs, not some crappy post u see on the net that later points at purchasing an eBook which its content will be filled with 70% introduction... bro wise up, most SEO entities you see are all crap, if they are really expert, why don't they push their own posts/video about seo to the top, dnt be deceived...google changes its algo almost everyday...
Re: Blogging Vs Vlogging? What Are The Differences? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:28am On Oct 08, 2016
mokoshalb:
well, it might not work for you, if your video isnt interesting and communicative, 1 million views isn't a rocket science, I have gotten something a bit to close to that, Am just asking you directly, what SEO does a youtube channel needs, not some crappy post u see on the net that later points at purchasing an eBook which its content will be filled with 70% introduction... bro wise up, most SEO entities you see are all crap, if they are really expert, why don't they push their own posts/video about seo to the top, dnt be deceived...google changes its algo almost everyday...

I won't say anything again...... You lot like to spread ignorance on NL.

Cheers mate.
Re: Blogging Vs Vlogging? What Are The Differences? by AJOBI77(m): 10:32am On Oct 08, 2016
Good to know
Re: Blogging Vs Vlogging? What Are The Differences? by mokoshalb(m): 10:32am On Oct 08, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I won't say anything again...... You lot like to spread ignorance on NL.

Cheers mate.
Re: Blogging Vs Vlogging? What Are The Differences? by cyber5(m): 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
TechInfoNg wey u, come make i show u something
Re: Blogging Vs Vlogging? What Are The Differences? by selflessguru: 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
op u are perfectly right .. vlogger dont need much knowledge on SEO just the skill to implement right title tag is all thats required by vlogger .

.. others okay kontinu ! am coming back to drop more comment ..

anyway google adsense account is for sale if u wan buy , call or bang me on whatsapp asap on
07081929956 ..

*Keep it up biko*

1 Like

Re: Blogging Vs Vlogging? What Are The Differences? by techinfong: 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
Am here bro
cyber5:
TechInfoNg wey u, come make i show u something
Re: Blogging Vs Vlogging? What Are The Differences? by cyber5(m): 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
techinfong:
Am here bro

try to tell us which one has more advantage over the other
Re: Blogging Vs Vlogging? What Are The Differences? by techinfong: 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
Op was just trying to differentiate

*The only advantage i know of is that anyone can easily promote youtube videos there,it is nothing compared to blogging
*am very sure later on adsense will start approving them for non-hosted
cyber5:

try to tell us which one has more advantage over the other
Re: Blogging Vs Vlogging? What Are The Differences? by daamazing(m): 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
mokoshalb:
A blog is just a platform where you are the author and you post stories, just like a story book, while a website is mainly for commercial purpose, might be a corporate website for business, ecommerce, business directory, social media, forum, also its more complex to handle...
ok thanks
Pls is it possible to get Adsense for a word press blog?
Re: Blogging Vs Vlogging? What Are The Differences? by mokoshalb(m): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
daamazing:
ok thanks
Pls is it possible to get Adsense for a word press blog?
sure..
Re: Blogging Vs Vlogging? What Are The Differences? by cyber5(m): 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
techinfong:
Op was just trying to differentiate

*The only advantage i know of is that anyone can easily promote youtube videos there,it is nothing compared to blogging
*am very sure later on adsense will start approving them for non-hosted

but vlogging requires more resources, cash etc and a beautiful or handsome voice and face
Re: Blogging Vs Vlogging? What Are The Differences? by Thomsyne(m): 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

They'll take down the video if it violates any of their policies.... YouTube AdSense is not that strict.... As far as the video you're uploading is solely yours, you're good to go... but know this, you can't use YouTube AdSense for your blog.. If you want to do so, it will have to go through the normal AdSense process.

Aii... thanks bro... I'm asking with respect to ctr reaching 10% up... fr blogs... one will most likely get flagged...
I wanna know if its the same with ytube since the adsense fr ytube sef is easy to get
Re: Blogging Vs Vlogging? What Are The Differences? by TRADELYN: 2:33am On Oct 11, 2016
@Techinfong,

Please what's the difference between hosted and non-hostef adsense for blogging and vlogging?
Re: Blogging Vs Vlogging? What Are The Differences? by techinfong: 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
check here for differences : http://techinfo.com.ng/2016/10/01/differences-hosted-non-hosted-adsense-account/

IT is for blogging only

for vlogging,since the job deals with youtube majorly there is no reason why you should start chasing non-hosted adsense,go for hosted adsense
TRADELYN:
@Techinfong,

Please what's the difference between hosted and non-hostef adsense for blogging and vlogging?

1 Like

Re: Blogging Vs Vlogging? What Are The Differences? by TRADELYN: 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2016
@Techinfong,

Thanks & I like your blog design/layout.

Made with Wordpress?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? / Questions And Answers About Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria / Share Your Experience Switching From HTTP To HTTPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.