Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" (40447 Views)

FFK: "Buhari, Cabinet Behaving Like Pimps, Mafia Dons & Cult Members" / Buhari Received His Classmates Of 1953 Set Of Katsina Middle School (Photos) / Buhari Received Obasanjo’s Kiss Of Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 08, 2016
[b]If I had been invited by President Muhamnadu Buhari or Professor Paden to the book launch I would have mounted the podium and said as much. Sadly I was not.

Permit me to end this contribution by making a suggestion to Paden. Since he wrote about Jonathan's campaign funds and alleged all manner of corruption concerning their source and application, in his next book on President Buhari I would suggest that he sheds more light on how his subjects own 2015 presidential campaign funds were sourced.

For a start he should tell us who provided the 10 million USD that was paid as consultancy fees to the company of Mr. David Axelrod, President Barack Obama's erstwhile campaign manager.

He should also tell us the source of funds and how Buhari and his team managed the 19 billion naira that was given to him in cash by the then sitting Governor of the leading and largest state in the south west and the 24.6 billion naira that was given to him in cash and in one day (which was recorded on video before being handed over) by another leading south western politician.

In addition to that he should tell us precisely how much the then Governors of Rivers and Kano states and the present Governors of Ogun and Kwara states amongst many others contributed to Buhari's campaign and where they got the money from.

Since everyone is claiming to be holy and righteous in this matter let us all get there and publicly exchange notes. After all the Nigerian public, and indeed the entire world, has a right to know.

If Paden fails to ask those questions and declines to provide the answers then he, his accursed books and his questionable and dubious "white-washing" mission of President Muhammadu Buhari shall undoubtedly remain damned forever.

Whether he does so or not other governments that will come to power in the future in this country will not only get the necessary answers but they will also do the appropiate thing and bring them to justice. It is only a matter of time.[/b]

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206627193307957&id=1516216357&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10206627193307957%3Atl_objid.10206627193307957%3Athid.1516216357%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1477983599%3A-4398530954325109662&__tn__=%2As

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" by Junior66(m): 5:50am On Oct 08, 2016
Hmmm

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" by fran6co(m): 5:53am On Oct 08, 2016
hmmm e tire me

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" by Flexherbal(m): 5:57am On Oct 08, 2016
Politicians are just confusing us.

22 Likes

Re: FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" by proeast(m): 5:59am On Oct 08, 2016
I am not shocked, I've always known buhari to be a smart crook right from his days as PTF chairman. Its the attitude of zombies in making him appear like a saint that assaults my sensibillity.

269 Likes 24 Shares

Re: FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:05am On Oct 08, 2016
Very smart and necessary questions, Mr integrity and his cabal of crooks are yet to tell us how the got money for their campaign. Even Apc spent more than the benchmark INEC said is allowed for campaign.

Buhari should just spare us the hypocrisy, if he wants to fight corruption then he should do it extensively and if not he should keep quiet let those who have stolen money bring it out so our economy can stop being on a standstill. You Mr Integrity with your nonsense corruption fight is the problem of this country, you aren't fighting anything just wasting task payers money witch hunting.

187 Likes 16 Shares

Re: FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" by passyhansome(m): 6:06am On Oct 08, 2016
Some myopic Zombies will still rush down here and defend this confused President

136 Likes 9 Shares

Re: FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 08, 2016
note FFK deliberately omitted Rivers and Kwara donations or else riots will begin in those States especially Rivers

passyhansome:
Some myopic Zombies will still rush down here and defend this confused President

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" by Abeymills(m): 6:07am On Oct 08, 2016
Bubuhari is a thief a wicked serpent ungrateful old man he will surely ans 4 all his evil deeds in dis life or d next no escape

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" by Abeymills(m): 6:11am On Oct 08, 2016
I like 2 ask zombies dis question how did mr fantasticaly corrupt president get his campaign funds from?why was he given an award because if he had lost dat election many would have died an old man dat lies

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:15am On Oct 08, 2016
FFK go and chill biko...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 08, 2016
seunmsg bolendynasty blackpanda I saw you...sorry it is too much to defend... even you go weak especially my brother seunmsg omenka deactivated... drabeey arrested for 20k and he opened a 5page lamentations thread.... yet we warned you... even GEJ to me was not the kind of leader we deserve or need neither is Buhari too

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" by divinehand2003(m): 6:15am On Oct 08, 2016
FFK can't be trusted. I wonder who is giving him food to make him spew toxic information again?

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 08, 2016
petrov10 it is going down here...BUBU stole and received our stolen YAMS... 19 BILLION AND 24.6 BILLION IN ONE DAY EACH! OMO THIS GUY NO GET FEAR OF GOD... AND HE IS BUSY PURSUING ANGEL FAYOSE OVER MERE FIXED 300MILLION NAIRA

NOT EVEN NNPC MAKES THAT IN TWO DAYS

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 08, 2016
ATTACK THE MESSAGE......
ceda99
divinehand2003:
FFK can't be trusted. I wonder who is giving him food to make him spew toxic information again?

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" by petrov10: 6:19am On Oct 08, 2016
apc warlords nairaland divison)you will still see them defending the indefendable grin

Modified.....

I know looting is an apc/pdp thing
but buhari came to be president based on his phantom reputation as a non corrupt person. yet he started hating Hon. jubrin because the man revealed corrupt practises in the NASS

he also received monies from ameachi and other govs being fully aware that these monies wer looted from state coffers

and he is busy holding people against court order
because these people are corrupt grin

share hipocrisy

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" by petrov10: 6:24am On Oct 08, 2016
NgcoboP:
petrov10 it is going down here...BUBU stole and received our stolen YAMS... 19 BILLION AND 24.6 BILLION IN ONE DAY EACH! OMO THIS GUY NO GET FEAR OF GOD... AND HE IS BUSY PURSUING ANGEL FAYOSE OVER MERE FIXED 300MILLION NAIRA

NOT EVEN NNPC MAKES THAT IN TWO DAYS
na wao

hahahahah I nor tell you?

Sarki, donphillopus,omenka, and co will soon come and defend

while Zahra and her mama re busy using our monies for trips and cloths

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 08, 2016
SIR THIS IS BEYOND APC/PDP DIVIDE BUHARI ACTIVELY PARTICIPATED IN LOOTING OUR YAMS ACCORDING TO FFK.... 24.6 RECEIVED ON VIDEO..... BUBU IS ON A LONG THING
petrov10:
apc warlords nairaland divison)see them defending the indefendable grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" by MadeInTokyo: 6:27am On Oct 08, 2016
For a start he should tell us who provided the 10 million USD that was paid as consultancy fees to the company of Mr. David Axelrod, President Barack Obama's erstwhile campaign manager.

He should also tell us the source of funds and how Buhari and his team managed the 19 billion naira that was given to him in cash by the then sitting Governor of the leading and largest state in the south west and the 24.6 billion naira that was given to him in cash and in one day (which was recorded on video before being handed over) by another leading south western politician.

Look no further, Fani Kayode was referring to Fahsola

[size=13pt] Raji Fashola the criminal squandered 19 billion Naira Lagos Money on Buhari the dullard
[/size]

Tinubu is fighting back, he is using Fayose and Fani Kayode to fight and expose the Buhari cabal which consists of Buhari, the SGF, El Rufai, Amaechi, Fashola, Amosun and Fayemi.

Even Wike will soon come out with damming incriminating evidence that will link Amaechi to using Rivers state money to sponsor Buhari's campaign.

Shara Reporters will soon start a full fledge media campaign aginast Buhari's Government, El Rufai, Fashola, Amaechi, Amosun, Fayemi and the SGF who is Buhari's Uncle.

Expect more onslaught on Buhari's Governement from Tinubu and his new allies in the coming days

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" by 1x2x3: 6:32am On Oct 08, 2016
Buhari is lucky he is old already else at some point after his tenure he will be witch haunted. He and his APC cronies introduced the use of social media to spread propaganda, they taught us how to insult the sit of the president, they also introduced a new game called the "Blame game". We were also introduced to Witch haunting of political opponents........ Whoever is baptized with the waters of APC is clean and his sins are washed away.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 08, 2016
it wont work, u have failed to dig out Buhari's mess..... U've resorted to blasphemy. I believe not

Drabeey was Here

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:46am On Oct 08, 2016
Holy holy but evil man. Anyone who believed that Buhari is a saint will make me to believ that my mother was a virgin when she gave birth to me as the fourth children to my father

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" by gebest: 6:47am On Oct 08, 2016
u may be right but i dont think is up to this amount u mentioned, 19 billion, 24 billion no be moimoi oh. Buhari should stop probing campaign funds because bot APC and PDP stole to campaign for their candidate.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" by emeka2847: 6:50am On Oct 08, 2016
Noise maker, go to efcc

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" by iamodenigbo1(m): 6:54am On Oct 08, 2016
don't mind buhari and APC soon they will understand

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" by doctokwus: 6:57am On Oct 08, 2016
Though ffk is sometimes high on crack,but this is the kind of direct accusation with names mentioned that Nigeria needs at this time to challenge the pmb govt on a true anticorruption fight,not this present shielding of family friends and apc chieftains who are being revealed daily to be as corrupt as the people and PDP we thought we voted out.
I like this FFK,he acts as a one man opposition spokesman of his own.Let him continue putting fire up that pmb ass till his brain resets to do what he was voted in for.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" by Aegon(m): 6:59am On Oct 08, 2016
Drabeey:
it wont work, u have failed to dig out Buhari's mess..... U've resulted to blasphemy. I believe not

Drabeey was Here
Guy you're foolish oh.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 08, 2016
am afraiding

7 Likes

Re: FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" by bennyann: 9:15am On Oct 08, 2016
Hmmmm! That will make it fair though if the source of Buhari’s campaign is made known.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" by rozayx5(m): 9:17am On Oct 08, 2016
i have always know someone bankrolled Buhari Big time

and they are getting paid as we speak shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

look at all the IDP funds and MTN bribe scandals right under Buhari nose, he is just pretending like he has not heard them

now they are using 270 Million to cut grass in the desert, APC supporters who believe this anti corruption joke must be fools undecided undecided undecided

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" by rozayx5(m): 9:19am On Oct 08, 2016
NgcoboP:
seunmsg bolendynasty I saw you...sorry it is too much to defend... even you go weak especially my brother seunmsg omenka deactivated... drabeey arrested for 20k and he opened a 5page lamentations thread.... yet we warned you... even GEJ to me was not the kind of leader we deserve or need neither is Buhari too

they will come and tell you how Buhari saved for his election since the days of civil war undecided undecided

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" by simpleseyi: 9:28am On Oct 08, 2016
FFK can never ever be trusted, ask Bianca Ojukwu and she will tell you that the first time FFK fuccked her, FFK's dicck was black, the second time FFK fuccked her, FFK's dicck was yellow and other times, his dicck was multicolored.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ATIKU, Peter Obi & Secondus In Owerri For PDP Presidential Rally / Inside Tafawa Balewa's Memorial House And Tomb In Bauchi (Photos) / Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.