Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

How To Make Google Local Business Listing Fierce For Your Company - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Google Local Business Listing Fierce For Your Company (291 Views)

Hawk: The Latest Google Local Algorithm Update / I Can Make Google Adsense Appear On Opera Mini/Mobile Browsers For U / Make Google Index Your Blogposts Faster Using Pingomatic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Google Local Business Listing Fierce For Your Company by akinjuly77(m): 6:31am On Oct 08, 2016
Hello once again am [url=alamu-akinyemi.climaxbox.com]Akinyemi [/url]of [url=climaxbox.com]Climaxbox Digital Marketing Agency[/url] ,you might have read couple of my posts in recent time . Thanks for following up , today i will be introducing you to How to Make Google Local Business Listing Fierce for your company. This most essential for small businesses in Local locations who actually have an office or a building of Contact .

First lets dig into what is Google Business Listings ?

Google Business is a core part of Local SEO which gives you opportunity to display your business location,Phone number,Website to Prospective customers who are searching for your product and services close to you .

For Example: Climaxbox Digital Marketing Agency offers digital marketing services in their office in Ibadan and a client need such service from an expert in Ibadan. We all know when things trouble us we go straight to Google to find a solution. Imagine if the Prospective customers searches for Digital Marketing Agency in Ibadan . Wow ! Climaxbox office location ,Website,phone number and reviews appear .

Yes ! A Business has been found through google Business listing . That is how it works !

When people search for you can you business be found on Google ? Try it out ! You are loosing to your competitors .if you don't .

How much does Google My Business cost?

Anyone can use Google My Business for free. Really, we mean it. You can also learn more about using Google ads to help drive your business visit this website .

In this scenario we want to make sure our map listings is above our competitor and its more compelling , let me share tips to make that happen .

How Google Business Listing Could Help You Win the Game of Thrones

Build reviews & customer feedback into your business model : Building customers review will help your business a lot , persuade your clients to drop a review feedback at your Google listing . Mostly especially when you observe they are satisfied with your product and Service . It will really convince other clients/customers to consider contacting you first . They will be like oh ! Looks like this business will be perfect .

Google Business can help you to :

1. Boosts Maps visibility
2. Boosts local rankings
3. Boosts your long-tail ranking ability
4. Sends valuable direct traffic, just like they do to a local and online business.
Hope this helps . Cheers !

(1) (Reply)

Fully Activated Payoneer Account With Card For Sale / All U Need To Know To Be A Motion Graphics Designer? Attend #empowertech 2.0 11/ / We Are Looking For A Mobile Application Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.