Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Show Your Power And Win A 5000mah Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Show Your Power And Win A 5000mah Smartphone (512 Views)

I'm Using A Phone With A 5000mah Battery But I'm Seriously Disappointed / Checkout Tecno WX3P With 5000mah Battery That Cost Just N25,000. / Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Your Power And Win A 5000mah Smartphone by stalyf(m): 7:51am On Oct 08, 2016
So much is being said about a yet-to-be-released smartphone I call Machine Gun already.

It would interest you to note that there are 1000 and 1 reasons why you must join the league of tech savvy Nigerians who are waiting to buy the Itel it1516Plus that comes with a powerful 5000mAh battery you can find in no other phone.

On a lighter mood, itel Mobile are doing everything possible to ensure you even own the most anticipated it1516Plus smartphone without needing to pay for it.

By joining the ongoing POWER CONTEST, you stand the chance to own this device for FREE!!!

Here’s how to participate…

1. Take a picture of yourself creatively showing power (that is, you may decide to do a high jump, stunt, or any energetic exhibition)

2. Upload your picture to Instagram, Facebook or Twitter using these hash tags: #ItelMobile #PowerAlwaysOn

That’s just it!

So, the best 10 pictures will be selected randomly and reposted on itel Mobile Nigeria social media platforms for the voting stage.

Top picture based on engagement (likes, comments and shares) wins an it1516Plus smartphone each on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.

That is, there are 3 phones up for grabs!!!!
What a feeling!!

I want you to win this. Hurry now and start uploading your power picture

Re: Show Your Power And Win A 5000mah Smartphone by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 08, 2016
grin

Oohh dear... cheesy

Op I hope men won't be snapping their erect kondo and be like saying

[size=38pt]POWER[/size]

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Show Your Power And Win A 5000mah Smartphone by ikombe: 8:00am On Oct 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Oohh dear... cheesy

Op I hope men won't be snapping their erect kondo and be like saying

[size=38pt]POWER[/size]

grin cheesy
undecided

Well shey na becos of 5000mah power bank i go con go break neck all in the name of stunt
Re: Show Your Power And Win A 5000mah Smartphone by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 08, 2016
ikombe:
undecided

Well shey na becos of 5000mah power bank i go con go break neck all in the name of stunt

Hahahahaahahaha... I dunoo ooo... He said for the sake of POWER na...
Re: Show Your Power And Win A 5000mah Smartphone by stalyf(m): 8:09am On Oct 08, 2016
ikombe:
undecided

LOL. Nobody asked you to break neck oo

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Samsung Note 3 Parts For Sale!!! / Buy Universal 4g Modems At A Cheaper Rate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.