Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Who Is Your Favorite Movie Character Of All Time? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is Your Favorite Movie Character Of All Time? (1037 Views)

For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? / "76" Movie Sweeps 14 AMVCA Nominations, Which Is An All Time Record / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Favorite Movie Character Of All Time? by longlife101: 7:55am On Oct 08, 2016
Mine is Legolas the Elf Prince (Orlando Bloom) in the “Lord of the Rings” and “The Hobbits” Series.

Agile, he is fast, he is spirited and light-footed. He is smart with air of maturity. His mastery and precision with his tool(s), the bow and arrows. Comes across as delicate but in a manly and strong way -showing that strength and power have nothing to do with muscle mass. -And he is handsome too.

Another will be Thomas A. Anderson aka ‘Neo' (Keanu Reaves) in “The Matrix” trilogy series almost same with the above (Legolas). Striking, to me, also is his humility, unassumingness and self sacrifices. But I can only choose one for my favorite: for the love of Adventure Movies I go for Legolas wink

Which is your favorite movie character you can watch their act hundred times over without getting bored?

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Movie Character Of All Time? by chocolateme(f): 7:59am On Oct 08, 2016
Mine is lalastica
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Movie Character Of All Time? by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 08, 2016
grin

Well, there's nothing better than IRON MAN...

He's wealthy, very intelligent, he got super advance technology in his house, he's cockiness ofcurz and got very lovely wife....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Movie Character Of All Time? by EHMIR(m): 8:12am On Oct 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin
He's wealthy, very intelligent, he got super advance technology in his house, he's cockiness ofcurz and a very lovely wife....

lool,iron man,a lovely wife?
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Movie Character Of All Time? by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 08, 2016
EHMIR:

lool,iron man,a lovely wife?

I mean he has a very lovely wife.. grin
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Movie Character Of All Time? by EHMIR(m): 8:15am On Oct 08, 2016
Chris hemsworth(thor),bradt pitt(alexandria,troy,mr nd mrs smith etc),matt dammon(saving private ryan,tho he wasnt the hero)....
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Movie Character Of All Time? by Heromaniaa: 8:35am On Oct 08, 2016
Idris Elba in Beast of No Nation. Did you see that raw savage strength he displayed in that film? Kind of stuff that makes the Negro the 8th wonder if the world.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Movie Character Of All Time? by longlife101: 8:57am On Oct 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

He's wealthy, very intelligent, he got super advance technology in his house, he's cockiness ofcurz and got very lovely wife....

"Cockiness", yes...and fake, to me, too

Don't remember him marrying o, to have a " wife" in all his Marvel series!?
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Movie Character Of All Time? by longlife101: 8:58am On Oct 08, 2016
EHMIR:
Chris hemsworth(thor),bradt pitt(alexandria,troy,mr nd mrs smith etc),matt dammon(saving private ryan,tho he wasnt the hero)....
Chairman "one favorite" na!?
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Movie Character Of All Time? by longlife101: 9:02am On Oct 08, 2016
Heromaniaa:
Idris Elba in Beast of No Nation. Did you see that raw savage strength he displayed in that film? Kind of stuff that makes the Negro the 8th wonder if the world.
I've heard much about this movie. -Have an idea where I can get it online?
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Movie Character Of All Time? by dubylhover(m): 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
EHMIR:

Brad pitt didnt act Alexander. ..

(1) (Reply)

Which Website Can I Download This Movie Transformers Autobots Arrival To Earth / TSTV Owners How Far? / Na So TSTV Wan Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.