Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik (32099 Views)

Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS / Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos / EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by Deepfreezer(m): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
ZIK of Nigeria, the saboteur of their time.
Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by MAXIMAL123(m): 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
Atimes when I look at simple or small projects been given out by Nigeria governors u will see such project as small as it is been supervised by a white Man, pls what are they trying to proof to us? That Nigerian can't handle such a project or wat? Nigerians We need to wake up Ooo.
Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by kestolove95(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
I can see d pix of d 2 hidiot dat scatter nigeria...cupist ezeogwu nd rebel ojukwu
Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by engrchykae(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

Awolowo's house is not in ruins sir. Empty due to mama death, Yes. But his Grand children still come home. The VP's wife is one of his grand children too, remember?
that doesn't mean that things are ok with the families. of the so-called heroes past.
their children is as good as the common people on the street.
is it a co incidence that these families are now like this.
the so-called. heroes sold Nigeria to British economic interest.
they agreed terrible things with the British.
Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
engrchykae:
that doesn't mean that things are ok with the families. of the so-called heroes past.
their children is as good as the common people on the street.
is it a co incidence that these families are now like this.
the so-called. heroes sold Nigeria to British economic interest.
they agreed terrible things with the British.
But most of the problems we find ourselves in are caused by we ourselves and not the british. Nigeria was never meant to happen, Agreed. But that was a mistake that was made more that 100years ago.
Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by KomonSense: 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
chocolateme:
Nice one oga.. See how deteriorated Zik's former residence looks.. na wao.
I lived opposite his residence at Onuiyi during my university days.
Sorry dear which school did You finish from ?
Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by einsteino(m): 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
chocolateme:
Nice one oga..
See how deteriorated Zik's former residence looks.. na wao.

A super lioness spotted. may the roar always be with you.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by Senorprinz(m): 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
Building kinda looks like the dilapidated zik's flat in unn, hope they rennovate those buildings too or disassociate zik's name from it, attaching zik's name to such an eyesore is an insult to the great zik of Africa.
Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by KomonSense: 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
kestolove95:
I can see d pix of d 2 hidiot dat scatter nigeria...cupist ezeogwu nd rebel ojukwu

I can also see that u no nothing abt Nigeria's history bcoz U're an Afonja on destructive pills...Beauty without brains
Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by engrchykae(m): 2:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

But most of the problems we find ourselves in are caused by we ourselves and not the british. Nigeria was never meant to happen, Agreed. But that was a mistake that was made more that 100years ago.
if Nigeria is a mistake,I believe every mistake can be corrected but when we talk about correcting the problem we are termed trouble makers,what do we do?
restructure the country,the north with some southern elements will kick against it,we talk about disintegration and we are termed terrorists.
I want you to tell me what we should. do to move the country forward.
Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
My God mother Uchenna Azikiwe! God bless you mum!
Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by Tinalex(f): 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hmmmnnn....is this part of the 7point agenda for Enugu people? Gburugburu is so clueless,keep wasting our money!
Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by yodin: 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
The governor should retain the old state of the house for flash- back in the cause of the tourism.
Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by EzeRedd(m): 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
dunkem21:
Remember Ziks flat in UNN wink
Any great lion or lioness would remember zik's flat. That place should also be renovated. It's in a bad state. i still remember the series of trysts i had there though. grin

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by Okwyjesus(m): 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
ak47mann:
The governor is doing well but what happen to past governors.how they abandon great zik building in ruining? Is as simple as ABC zik was a one nigerialist, being part of parcel that got independent for Nigeria the reason he was neglected in his homeland talk about zik in east people always brush him one side even in Onitsha zik is nobody because he failed in his responsibility.Enugu state governor ukwuanyi is from nsukka although he related to zik because zik mother hail from nsukka axis cool

you are right. Core Igbos dont believe in Zik bcs he believe more in one Nigerian than in Biafra fight. The role he played during the Civil War is an evidence.
Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by basilo101: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
chocolateme:
Nice one oga..
See how deteriorated Zik's former residence looks.. na wao.

If you know ziks residence in Onuiyi very well you will discover that it not the building in the pictures, if you read the post well you will see where it said that the governor met with ziks widow in Onuiyi (Nsukka) while the building is his residence in Enugu when he was the premier. So, the building in picuture is a colonial govt property, you know the maintenance culture of govt properties in Nigeria. While his house in Onuiyi (Nsukka) is his private house and is well maintained
Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by basilo101: 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
EzeRedd:

Any great lion or lioness would remember zik's flat. That place should also be renovated. It's in a bad state. i still remember the series of trysts i had there though. grin
zik's flat was to be renovated by Chinedu Nebo when he was VC but zik's children took him to court and won, the building is zik's private property leased to UNN on temporal basis when UNN had no hostel, thats why UNN abandoned it to rot, Its no longer part of UNN
Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
engrchykae:
if Nigeria is a mistake,I believe every mistake can be corrected but when we talk about correcting the problem we are termed trouble makers,what do we do?
restructure the country,the north with some southern elements will kick against it,we talk about disintegration and we are termed terrorists.
I want you to tell me what we should. do to move the country forward.
That disintegration is going to be the best thing, let everyone rule their people according to how they deem fit. Let's see those who will continue standing and those who will crumble because nothing seems to be working as a 'supposed' united front.
Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by EreluY(f): 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
How rebuilding this house will immortalise NA remains a delusional idea, to me.
Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by ceejay4real(m): 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
I can see the portraits of Nzeogwu and Ojukwu two of Nigeria's most misunderstood patriots! If Nigeria had harnessed their potentials we would surely not have had the useless civil war but we would have been a much more developed and united nation today! Nzeogwu especially was a patriot extraordinary! May their beautiful souls rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by Chukazu: 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
they really need to do something on ZIK'S mosoleum.. is a shame every successive government at the federal level has failed to do anything for our founding father.
Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by aalangel(f): 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
Uche, the nkwa umu agbogho girl has really come to stay.
Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by aalangel(f): 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
dunkem21:
Remember Ziks flat in UNN wink
We were the first set of girls to stay in Zik's Flat.
Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
Glad to hear that. The last time I saw that house, I felt like crying for this country
Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by dunkem21(m): 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
aalangel:

We were the first set of girls to stay in Zik's Flat.

You must be a "bad" Lioness den lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by chocolateme(f): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
basilo101:

If you know ziks residence in Onuiyi very well you will discover that it not the building in the pictures, if you read the post well you will see where it said that the governor met with ziks widow in Onuiyi (Nsukka) while the building is his residence in Enugu when he was the premier. So, the building in picuture is a colonial govt property, you know the maintenance culture of govt properties in Nigeria. While his house in Onuiyi (Nsukka) is his private house and is well maintained
what are uou trying to insinuate? That i did not read the post very well before posting abi?
Oua read my own again and you will understand that i wasn't reffering his very house at Onuiyi behind Zik's Flat. I only mentioned that i once lived opposite his Onuiyi house
Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by chocolateme(f): 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
einsteino:

A super lioness spotted. may the roar always be with you.
the greatest Nigerian student!!!
Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by chocolateme(f): 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
KomonSense:

Sorry dear which school did You finish from ?
University of Nigeria Nsukka
Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by aalangel(f): 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
dunkem21:

You must be a "bad" Lioness den lipsrsealed
Lolzzzz. Depending on your meaning of "bad".

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by KomonSense: 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
chocolateme:
University of Nigeria Nsukka

Lioness... But u look familiar. Nonetheless, most people believe that Zik was selfish and betrayed Ndi Igbo people during and after the civil war. That's why he was deserted and supposedly cursed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta / Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt / Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.