Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:36 AM

Politicians - Nigeria And World's Headache - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians - Nigeria And World's Headache (804 Views)

Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m / Economy: Buhari Rejects IMF And World Bank Prescriptions / N115b Loot: Ex-air Chiefs, Politicians Top Refund List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politicians - Nigeria And World's Headache by bigtt76(f): 8:04am On Oct 08, 2016
“What is absent [in politicians] in most post-conflict countries is that sense of commitment to the people, commitment to deliver. They do not recognise that you can’t receive a large salary with all the perks when the roads are bad, when the garbage cannot be collected, when the schools are failing.” - Amarah Konneh

Source
http://www.cherwell.org/2016/10/07/profile-amara-konneh/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Politicians - Nigeria And World's Headache by kay9(m): 8:29am On Jul 08, 2017
bigtt76:
“What is absent [in politicians] in most post-conflict countries is that sense of commitment to the people, commitment to deliver. They do not recognise that you can’t receive a large salary with all the perks when the roads are bad, when the garbage cannot be collected, when the schools are failing.” - Amarah Konneh

Source
http://www.cherwell.org/2016/10/07/profile-amara-konneh/

Sing it, sister.

But sadly, they will never listen.
Re: Politicians - Nigeria And World's Headache by ClickSis: 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
Re: Politicians - Nigeria And World's Headache by bigtt76(f): 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ha! I'm flattered smiley , unfortunately my email account not active so I can't PM you back. Can you share with me an email to reach you with? Thanks

ClickSis:
Hi bigtt76. I noticed you're very vast with respect to setting up a backup system (inverter). I have lots of queries to ask in order to maximise my return on investment.

I sent you a mail moments ago so as to have a better engagement with you at your convenient time. Kindly oblige.

Regards,
Re: Politicians - Nigeria And World's Headache by ClickSis: 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
Thanks for the prompt feedback. I can be reached on ****.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari: We Know Where We All Belong / I'm Just Angry With Buhari / $29.9bn Loan: Fayose Wants Senate To Stop Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.