Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

. How Sapele Popular Prophet Allegedly Burnt Human Head On Alter During Service. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . How Sapele Popular Prophet Allegedly Burnt Human Head On Alter During Service. (3575 Views)

Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / Adult Movie Mistakenly Displays On Church Screen During Service / Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom During Service, Many Feared Injured. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. How Sapele Popular Prophet Allegedly Burnt Human Head On Alter During Service. by Adudavidlee(m): 9:25am On Oct 08, 2016
I am still trying to get over this news making around town but the more I shy away from it he more restless I am. So today I must comment on it.
Popular Prophet, Apostle Daniel Ogharandukun Ololo (A.K.A Major Prophet) whose church Omega Prophetic Prayer Ministry (OPPM) located at Amukpe, Sapele by the Army Check Point few weeks ago during one of his prophetic meeting was said to have called put a man, and told the man that a box was given to him and that the man should tell him what is in the inside of the box. According to eyewitness present at the meeting, they said the man concurred to the prophets message but denied knowing the content of the box.
The prophet was alleged to have to the man to hurry home to get the box which he hurriedly did.
When the man returned back to the church service with the box, those at the meeting said he prayed and opened the box. To the amusement of every one the box contained a fresh human head.
Finally finally Prophet Daniel was reported to have burnt the human head on the alter to ashes publicly before every one.
Now this are the questions running in my mind after hearing this account:
1. On a normal bases issues of this nature is supposed to be handed personally between the Prophet and the man on charge. I have seen when Major Prophets operate, when your case is too loud and complex they will tell you to see them after the close of service. (I smell a pre-staged spiritual sacrifice that must be done in the face of everyone and to douse suspicion and negative reaction from members this Sapelewood Drama was initiated)
2. How come a box was handed over to the man in question and he is saying he has no clue about its content? (I smell mutual conspiracy to full some persons)
3. And my last question, why burn the human head on the alter of God? those God take delight on human burnt offerings? Are you legally licensed to do so?
4. Who gave the box to the man?

Re: . How Sapele Popular Prophet Allegedly Burnt Human Head On Alter During Service. by Topgainer: 9:50am On Oct 08, 2016
Prophecyandsolutions@Sapele.com

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Antichrist? / Why I Am Agnostic -- Robert Green Ingersoll / Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.