Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:42 AM

I have changed my mind about selling my dog!!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I have changed my mind about selling my dog!!! (2449 Views)

Snake Killed By My Dog Last Night / Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe / My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I have changed my mind about selling my dog!!! by K9blunt(f): 10:00am On Oct 08, 2016
I got a call from my mom about my late landlord's kids gave my mom an ultimatum to do away with my dog and her cage.....

I have no issue with the cage, but my mom has been adamant with her refusal of allowing the dog in the house (as we use to do, I grew up with dogs In the house as my mom kept them)

So I really don't wish to sell her as I am attached so I am finding ways of keeping her but not around which means I have to move out!

I hope to get what I want soon before the ultimatum. So please don't be angry for my sales move. And thanks for your responses.
Re: I have changed my mind about selling my dog!!! by tblackE61(m): 10:10am On Oct 08, 2016
Am Intrested call me 07038448164
Re: I have changed my mind about selling my dog!!! by CAPSLOCKED: 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
.... WHY NOT COOK THE DOG??

1 Like

Re: I have changed my mind about selling my dog!!! by hahn(m): 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
K9blunt:

She is a full German adult female dog

For real? undecided
Re: I have changed my mind about selling my dog!!! by calliope(f): 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:
Dogs are lovely creatures they don't deserve to be eaten sad

1 Like

Re: I have changed my mind about selling my dog!!! by CAPSLOCKED: 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
hahn:

These foreign breeds do not taste too well. No one will eat it tongue

I WILL. cool
Re: I have changed my mind about selling my dog!!! by CAPSLOCKED: 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
calliope:

YOU THINK CHICKENS ARE NOT LOVELY?
RABBITS, FISHES, SNAKES, CATTLE, PORK, PRAWN.. AREN'T THEY ALL LOVELY??

AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHY THEY DESERVE TO BE EATEN. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I have changed my mind about selling my dog!!! by hahn(m): 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

I WILL. cool

I just looked at the picture o (I only followed you from "following"wink and that is a confirm ajekpako dog. There is nothing foreign about it. undecided

I will definitely eat this one too.

Op, give that dog out for free so I can come and pick it up. My wife will cook it just nice and we will share the meat to our neighbours

wink cheesy grin
Re: I have changed my mind about selling my dog!!! by hahn(m): 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

And washed down with a cold bottle of your favorite drink

calliope:

Apparently you have never eaten dog meat. Just one bite and you will hate chicken grin
Re: I have changed my mind about selling my dog!!! by CAPSLOCKED: 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
hahn:

I just looked at the picture o (I only followed you from "following"wink and that is a confirm ajekpako dog. There is nothing foreign about it. undecided

I will definitely eat this one too.

Op, give that dog out for free so I can come and pick it up. My wife will cook it just nice and we will share the meat to our neighbours [/color]

wink cheesy grin

I WON'T LET YOU DO THAT.. cheesy
Re: I have changed my mind about selling my dog!!! by hahn(m): 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

I WON'T LET YOU DO THAT.. cheesy

Don't be greedy. There is enough to go round tongue
Re: I have changed my mind about selling my dog!!! by calliope(f): 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

There is quite a mutual bonding between humans and dogs that can be rarely seen among the aforementioned animals you listed up there.. undecided if you owned a dog you wud get what I meant smiley

1 Like

Re: I have changed my mind about selling my dog!!! by CAPSLOCKED: 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
calliope:

There is quite a mutual bonding between humans and dogs that can be rarely seen among the aforementioned animals you listed up there.. undecided if you owned a dog you wud get what I meant smiley

I OWN A PIG... THERE'S A MUTUAL BOND BETWEEN I AND MA PIG BUT... PORK IS STILL MA FAVOURITE! cheesy

I CAN GIVE A KIDNEY IN EXCHANGE FOR A PLATE OF PORK CHOPS, ANYTIME! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I have changed my mind about selling my dog!!! by calliope(f): 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
hahn:

Apparently you have never eaten dog meat. Just one bite and you will hate chicken grin
I am not a fan of chicken. Buh eating a dog meat?! the thought alone want to make me puke sad

Dogs are pet lovely one at that and quite beneficial to human psychic tongue

Try fish to dog meat and thank me later grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I have changed my mind about selling my dog!!! by hahn(m): 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
calliope:

I am not a fan chicken. Buh eating a dog meat?! the thought only want to make me puke tongue

Dogs are pet lovely one are that and quite beneficial to human psychic tongue

Try fish to dog meat and thank me later grin

Dogs Fish are pet lovely one are that and quite beneficial to human psychic undecided

I dey chop anything sha wink
Re: I have changed my mind about selling my dog!!! by calliope(f): 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

I OWN A PIG... THERE'S A MUTUAL BOND BETWEEN I AND MA PIG BUT... PORK IS STILL MA FAVOURITE! cheesy

I CAN GIVE A KIDNEY IN EXCHANGE FOR A PLATE OF PORK CHOPS, ANYTIME! undecided
I guess its different strokes for different folks then smiley

How do one eat something he bonds with undecided

1 Like

Re: I have changed my mind about selling my dog!!! by calliope(f): 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
hahn:

Dogs Fish are pet lovely one are that and quite beneficial to human psychic undecided

I dey chop anything sha wink
Lol Hahn I go fear you from henceforth tongue

1 Like

Re: I have changed my mind about selling my dog!!! by CAPSLOCKED: 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
calliope:

How do one eat something he bonds with undecided
ITS REALLY SIMPLE.. FIRST OF ALL YOU KILL IT. THEN COOK, AND EAT. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I have changed my mind about selling my dog!!! by hahn(m): 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
calliope:
Lol Hahn I go fear you from henceforth tongue
Me and wifey will kill one dog for chritmas. We will invite, worry not.
You will thank me.
My wife said worse till I initiated her. Now she is devoted
:d
Re: I have changed my mind about selling my dog!!! by K9blunt(f): 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
hahn:

For real? undecided

Interested?
Re: I have changed my mind about selling my dog!!! by K9blunt(f): 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

I don't eat precious creatures.
Re: I have changed my mind about selling my dog!!! by xana101: 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
I wonder why we eat fish, goat, cow and find it difficult to eat dogs. They're all animals and good meat. I own a dog. instead of d dog to die i'll eat it. I've always enjoy dog meat. I don't miss it every weekend at baba John's corner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I have changed my mind about selling my dog!!! by hahn(m): 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
K9blunt:

Interested?

Make it free so I can come and pick it up

I will even give you one lap wink
Re: I have changed my mind about selling my dog!!! by hahn(m): 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
K9blunt:

I don't eat precious creatures.

Like chicken, goat, crabs, turkey etc? undecided
Re: I have changed my mind about selling my dog!!! by K9blunt(f): 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
hahn:

Like chicken, goat, crabs, turkey etc? undecided

*rolls eyes* like dude common!
Re: I have changed my mind about selling my dog!!! by K9blunt(f): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
hahn:

Make it free so I can come and pick it up

I will even give you one lap wink

If I catch you eh
Re: I have changed my mind about selling my dog!!! by hahn(m): 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
K9blunt:

If I catch you eh

I am married tongue
Re: I have changed my mind about selling my dog!!! by festaclanre: 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
K9blunt:
Please I really need someone that cares about dogs and is interested in keeping one as a pet, I love this dog (matron) but my late landlords kids have given me an ultimatum to do away with her or else......

She is a full German adult female dog for sale, if interested,
Please reply this thread, if you want with your contact details. I will text you.
contact me 08035887854
Re: I have changed my mind about selling my dog!!! by K9blunt(f): 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
hahn:

I am married tongue

Your wife will understand after I panel beat you tongue
Re: I have changed my mind about selling my dog!!! by hahn(m): 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
K9blunt:

Your wife will understand after I panel beat you tongue

She is a black belt cheesy
Re: I have changed my mind about selling my dog!!! by K9blunt(f): 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
hahn:

She is a black belt cheesy

I have jitsu, karate, kunfu.... Your wife go understand because we relate.

You be okoro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imported Female Teacup Pomeranian, Basset hound pups Avl For Sale / How To Make Your Dog Feed At Home / Suggest A Fancy Male Name For This Caucasian Puppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.